Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Guilty until found innocent

arkman575

"Well... it was either here... or get seen in the hall way..." The wolf spoke, seeing half a dozen guards poke their heads out from their booths in the range. Each stared to the wolf and the mare, both stared back. Seth's eyes occasionally glanced around until he found an unguarded pistol at one empty booth. Seeing a pony begin to raise his own gun, Seth readied to pounce away. With a leape, the wolf grabbed the gun and ducked behind the wall to his booth. The guards then began to unload their rounds at the two.

"Well... it was either here... or get seen in the hall way..." The wolf spoke, seeing half a dozen guards poke their heads out from their booths in the range. Each stared to the wolf and the mare, both stared back. Seth's eyes occasionally glanced around until he found an unguarded pistol at one empty booth. Seeing a pony begin to raise his own gun, Seth readied to pounce away. With a leape, the wolf grabbed the gun and ducked behind the wall to his booth. The guards then began to unload their rounds at the two.

Bushido heard the shots and jumped over them landing behind the shooters, quickly gazing one in the throat. She smashed a second from behind but missed her mark and only paralyzed him."Good enough", she muttered to herself before jumping back toward Seth with her hooves around another guards neck, snapping it as she flipped.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Seth had leaned over the edge of the booth, only to see half the guards already immobilized. Bushido jumped back next to him as he fired a shot off at the forth. It landed without error in the center of the pony's scull. After turning back over to cover, the wolf looked to the mare. "H...how on earth.. did you... So ninjas do exist..." He muttered, still bewildered. Letting a few bullets fly by, the wolf peaked over the corner and dropped another guard with two rounds to the chest. With one remaining, hiding while he reloaded, the wolf snuck up to his stall and glared down on him, his gun an inch from his head.

"Drop it." He growled.

Bushido heard the guards command and instantly formulated a simple plan. She crawled back to the downed guards and lifted the paralyzed one. "You kill the wolf, I kill you with this guys gun and then I kill him with it. If I were you, I think hard about my next move. Attack me, he gets you. Attack him, I get you..choices, choices", she said throwing the paralyzed guard at the one aiming at Seth, distracting him for the half-second she needed. When he took a step back to avoid being landed on, she jumped on him, landing on and snapping his forelegs. "Looks like I win, but hey. You won too, I guess. You didn't have to make a choice", she said simply.

Edited by Dusk Shade

"Celestia damn it!" The guard yelled out, his broken arms trembling. "What the hell was that for?"

"Tell us where the armory is and we might not kill you." Seth demanded, bringing up the gun to the pony's head.

"And why would I do that." He spat out, only for Seth to shoot him in the foot. "AHHHH! Mother... God I hate you. The armory is just beyond the gun rang. Through that door." He growled, gesturing to the end of the hall. Seth got up, then walked to the door, opening it to confirm the pony's story. It was true. Inside there were countless guns, weapons, Kevlar vests, tazers and anything else meant for killing or protection. Turning back to the pony, the wolf raised the gun.

"W...wait. I thought you said I could liv-" Bang. The pony fell, his head slipping blood.

"I said I would think about it. I thought about it."

"Well, that was fun", Bushido said before entering the armory. "Kami no Ōkami Kiba.....Spiri Akuma no Kage....where are you", Bushido was talking to herself while she searched put her swords. She tripped over a kunai that had fallen put of her kunai pouch and picked up her kunai. "This OS here...my swords should be right around here, then.

(edited)

Looking around, the wolf searched both for the mare's supplies as well as her personal effects. On a shelf with an assortment of knives, Seth found one he was looking for. It was a stainless steal blade, military issue, and it had the name 'Dawn' etched in one side. Taking it and his knife holster, he strapped it to one leg and walked to where the mare was. Not far away was the armor. "About three feet ahead. About your one o-clock." He instructed.

Edited by arkman575

She heeded what.he said and overstepped walking hitting her head on the armour, which she quickly put on and attached her kunai pouch to her right hind leg via Velcro straps. She could sense her parents souls attached to her swords and led her to them which she quickly sheathed.

Going over to the tactical vests, the wolf picked up one for himself and added a pistol and a few clips. Looking to the mare, he smiled. Nice look. It suits you." He said with a light laugh. She looked like a full blown ninja. Walking over to her he gave the armor a light punch. It felt strong.

"Looking nice is pointless. Functionability is what does matter. But if you can look nice while being functional then more power to you", she said collapsing her bow and putting on her left hind leg in its canvas and slinging her quiver over her back. "All set, then"?

While the mare talked, the wolf was hunting for something. Something he always wanted to bring on a mission. Finnaly, after prying open a security clocker, he found what he wanted. A small bundle of clay looking blocks. C4. Attaching the bundle and a detonator to his vest, he looked to the mare. "Ready here. Shall we break out of this joint?" He asked as he made his way to the door. Opening it, he was about to walk into the hall when it dawned on him. Looking around, he saw exactly what he feared. Cameras. Lots of cameras. But why was there no alarm... Unless this was a trap. Why give them weapons though? Were they just toying with them?

"Let's go....what's wrong", she asked when the sounds of his footsteps stopped. She couldn't see the cameras but knew something was wrong. So like him, she stood where she was. "I'm just gonna assume we're being set up...and how many cameras or gaurds are here", she asked as it dawned on her what the problem was.

Looking around, he noticed many of the cameras were offices towards the two of them. It was creepy how they continuously watched.

"Have your sword ready..." He spoke, unsheathing his knife in his mouth. Slowly, began to advance for an elevator door. If they were to be captured, why were they taking their time?

Pressing the call button, the wolf looked to the mare. He had gotten her this far, and he planned to get her the rest of the way. She was going to live (and by extension, himself).

When the doors opened, that idea faded rather fast. "Hello again, mutt." The warden greeted, ten guards behind him.

When Bushido heard the warden's voice she pulled a wire from her kunai pouch and sighed slightly. Such a waste of good kunai", she said while tying all of her kunai to the cord with quick release knots so when the kunai hit the knots, they would fly toward the elevator. "Seth, get the hell down", she yelled before launching her kunai attack. As the kunai were flying, she unsheathed Kami no Ōkami Kiba(Divine Wolf Fang), her broadened katana and walked IP toward the elevator.

Edited by Dusk Shade

The warden ducked in time, but the guards fell with ease. Standing up, the pony only smiled as Seth slowly backed away. "Oh mutt... you still belong to me. Bring her down!" He ordered, glaring at the mare. The wolf didn't even hesitate. With little emotion in his eyes, the wolf lunged atop the mare, disarming her before she stuck out on the warden.

"So that's what the fuck you did to him. At least, now I know....and I know the formula and mix of chemicals you had to use to make that serum...so I know I can safely use these", she said as two darts flew from her armor and pierced Seth's neck knocking him unconscious before pushing him off and retrieving her blade. "You are out of pawns and your only rook is unconscious, leaving you all alone. I'd say this is a solid Checkmate".

Edited by Dusk Shade

"Is that so?" The pony said with a smile, pulling a small remote from his jacket. "Isn't it odd that we left that suit of yours unguarded?" He began, pressing the button. Instantly, the mare was electrified by countless volts of energy. Inside the suit, small peer nodes were placed to shock the mare. "I believe it is check-mate." He laughed, sending a second round of shock, at full power.

The first shock caught her completely off gaurd and stopped her In her tracks. *How could I be so foolish as to not check my damned armour* she thought to herself before readying to strike the pony with Kami no Ōkami Kiba. But before she could attack, the second shock sent her to the ground.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Continuing to send countless volts through the mare, he pony approached, placing a hoof atop her head, pushing down hard. "You are a true idiot. Dutch incomedimce as to not expect we couldn't see you. I guess I shod expect that from a useless blind mare. Now tell me where your tribe of terrorists make camp or I will have you exicuted..." He then looked to the wolf with a devious look. "Or I mother just exicuted turned wolf boy toy with your sword. I can even keep him awake, showing him how cowerus you were in not saving his life."

She could the pain and the insults..they were nothing but her honor and pride were shattered by his twisted ultimatum. Either she told the bastard her clan's location, thus abandoning her family pride or she let him kill Seth, an innocent who had nothing to do with her family affairs, tossing away her honor, the important thing in the world to her. She hated to make the decision but knew the right option from the start. "They are in the Badlands....but I will warn you. The youngest is more skilled than I, and each member is mire skilled than the next. Their location will not help you achieve anything except the deaths of your men", she lied through the electric shocks. The only truth in what she said was their location. She wad by far the best her clan had left, since all that remained of the clan were the children that she had taught.

Edited by Dusk Shade

The pony laughed at the mare's weakness, taking his hoof off her head. "You are truly sad, mare. You put the lives of your clan in jeopardy under that of the wolf you just met a few days ago. Incompetent." He then walked over to a comm panel and tapped a command in. "Captain, prep the airborne troops. The mare gave in." He spoke, going back to the mare. Then, with a heavy hit, he struck the mare across the head, knocking her out.

---

She would find herself back in the cell, her armor outside the transparent walls, bent and broken. Standing over it was an angered Seth, glaring at her.

Bushido woke up and felt the familiar cell floor and walked into the transparent wall. "What the hell did I do....put the life of some prisoner over the survival of children....what the hell is wring with me", she asked herself before beginning to pace the cell.

Seth growled at the mare from outside. "What were you thinking? You are a mindless fool... " He then began to smile and laugh a bit. "You took my sad life and traded it for your kin? For shame. Hope you can live with yourself knowing the entire clan of yours is about to be slaughtered." He scoffed, walking over to a small laptop and bringing it over to the side of the cell. "When the fun begins, the warden and his men are going to transmit the entire thing to here. Knowing you are blind, I will boost the screams of all the ones you condemned. I wonder how the children will like the cells here...They will make perfect test subjects."

Seth had been ordered to break the mare the best he could. Seeing as he was a war vet, he knew the ways of breaking a beings mind. It was a matter of time...

Bushido turned to face him. "I truly don't give a damn. If I did I would not have given their location to your cowardly little shitstain of a master. And when I break of this pathetic cell, and I will, I'm gonna kill him and then I'm gonna kill you, you fucking weak minded mutt", she said with steel in her voice.

The wolf sighed with a light smile. "By you killing me, it begs the question: why did you even save my life if you were just going to end it?" He asked, looking to the broken armor. Grabbing a piece, he tapped it against the glass. "Well, we found bit of a punishment for you for trying to escape. I hope you didn't have much feelings tied to your armor."