Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout: End of the Road

Stone Cold Applejack

"He ain't only leaking information, but blood as well. If you're going to beat him for information, at least make sure it's within an inch of his life. Don't kill him for it." Malt said. "You don't gain anything by killing him, and my offer still stands at getting information from him peacefully, even if you've already done a number on him already." He continued, cracking open the nearby sunset sarsaparilla vending machine to see if there were any drinks in there still.

MALT'S STUFF:

2 Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles (full)

6 Empty Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles

Copper wire

"No. This is personal." I grunted out the last part before kicking the pony. "He's Gold Star Cavern. They stole some mares from a allied pony tribe called the Tyubs." I said. "When we found him you could barely tell what they were." I took out my Ka-Bar knife. "Now tell me were they're goin. The raiders were they goin?"

Items taken: 2 Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles (full), Copper Wire.

"Alright then, if it's absolutely necessary. I'm going to keep rummaging around, see if I can find anything useful." He said as he walked around the room, looking for anything that seemed worth picking up. Giving up after a short time, he decided to lay down as the torture continued.

Having rejoined the others, Quick Strike was standing on his hind legs, leaning back against the wall, front legs crossed over his chest.  With his hat pulled down, he watched as Gaze worked over their prisoner.  Much easier to just go and shoot somethin, he thought to himself.  Reaching into his pack, he took out his opened bottle of booze, and helped himself to another large gulp.  Wonder what he's lookin for, he thought, while watching Gaze...

"Where are the fuckin raiders at!" I commanded. The stallion responsed with "Gold Star Cavern. Where the fuck else you fuckin idoit?" I kicked him in the stomach. "Alright good. That's good." I said. "Now where's the guns?" I asked. "What?" asked the stallion. "The guns. I know they stashed guns here. Where are they?" I asked him. "The basement of this building." he said back. "Good that's it. Anyone got anything else we need to know?" I asked.

Malt stood up and grabbed a chair, sliding it in front of the stallion. He gently pushed Star aside and said "I'll handle this." Sitting down directly across from the fearful pony, looking him dead in the eye, he asked in an eerily calm voice "Were you involved in the destruction of Neighton?"

The stallion nervously said. "Yes." He looked down. I leaned against the wall beside Quick Strike. The stallion looked back up to Malt. "But I didn't organize it. The pony that did was a stallion nicknamed Stripe. He's yellow with a blue mane. He has a big scar under his left eye and wears a guardian helmet on his head." I stepped up to the stallion. "What kind of guardian helmet?" I asked. "An M1 helmet from the Deiser Tribe." I turned to Re and Strike. "Lets head down to the basement. Get the weapons." I looked around. "Where's Soprano?"

"Not sure." Malt replied. He turned back to face the bound stallion. "Are there any other defining features? Anything else we should know? I'd like to have a little chat with him myself." Malt used his magic to open Star's saddlebags and grab his Kabar knife. He gently ran the blade along a major vein on the stallion's left foreleg, completely straight-faced. "You better speak quickly, I can fix you up, but if you don't hurry, and stay calm, you'll bleed out in about 15 minutes." He warned.

Watching the others Quick Strike finished off the bottle, and tossed it to the empty, far corner of the room, listening as it shattered against the wall.  "Weapons, eh?" he asked Star Gaze.  "Sounds good to me."  He turned to the stallion, as Malt started toying with the blade against the vein.  "Ya know," he said to Malt, "I could just put 'er round in his hoof.  Won't kill," he grinned, "but would cause a world of hurtiin!  Heh, heh..."

"No thank you Strike, however, if you do still have any alcohol remaining, I'd like you to save at least one bottle in case he starts talking before he bleeds out." Malt said, piercing the skin and slowly cutting open the vein, drawing vertically, so the blood would flow freely. "Are you ready to talk? The clock is ticking." He said, turning back to Strike. "You wouldn't also happen to have any kind of rope or fabric would you? I'll need it in order to fulfill my promise that I would treat him if he starts talking."

"Rope?  Naw, don't think so," Quick Strike replied.  "But here, ya'll can use this."  He pulled out the blanket he found earlier.  "And here's a bottle, 'case ya need it."  He passed both over to Malt.  "If ya don't get the blanket to dirty, I'll have it back when yu'r done."

Remove from inventory:

1 Gecko hide blanket

1 bottles of booze

"Thank you." Malt put the bottle and blanket aside. "Unfortunately, our friend here is going to keep it, considering what it's being used for, unless you happen to have a signal flare or something similarly hot on hand like a welder or even a flamer." He took a swig of the alcohol, pouring a bit of it in the wound, just to sting it.

Edited by Suitaloo

I turned to the basement. "Alright lets go." I walked dow the stairs of the basement running a hoof along the wall as I went. When I got to the last step I pulled out my rifle. I listed and heard something moving. I turned to the group. "You all hear that?" I asked them. I stepped down and saw Soprano. "Soprano?" I said to him.

Following Star Gaze down the stairs, Quick Strike pulled out his trusty revolver.  He swung it around, leveling at a sound, only to see Soprano.  "Woh, there," he muttered, more to himself, while lowering his weapon.  While Gaze confronted Soprano, Strike looked around, trying to spot anything useful...

"Soprano are you alright?" I walked towards him. He said nothing. He looked angry. "Alright then." I turned to the group "Search for weapons" I ordered. I walked towards a small crate and opened it. In it I found....

A trench gun

4 boxes of shotgun shells

Bayonet

PVC pipe

Barbwire (not usable yet until I find bolts.)

I took everything in the box and stored it away. "Alright see what they got over there." I pointed to a stack of medium wooden crates.

STALLION DURING INTEGRATION

"Umm him and the Gold Star Raiders are near the...Gold Star cavern. He likes to carry around a Winchester rifle around." He looked at his hoof. "Arggghhh. He has a tooth sharpened to a fang on the left side of his face. He's a pegasus but moderate at flying." The stallion looked up at the ceiling. "Uhhh. Oh Celestia my hoof it hurts so damn much. Ummm uhhh he will be protected by a group of ponies armed with varmit rifles and 9mm pistols or blunt weapons." He laid back. "That's all I know about him. Now please please let me leave. That's all I know."

"Wonderful." Malt said, smiling slightly. "Now, in order to properly treat this, I'll need that vault jumpsuit, I hope you don't mind putting it back in your mouth, because it's either biting on that, your tongue, or breaking your teeth." He said as he stuffed the jumpsuit in the stallion's muzzle. Taking the gecko-hide blanket, he tore a strip of it off and tied it tight around the stallion's foreleg, close to the shoulder, creating a make-shift tourniquet. "You see, at this point, the only way to properly treat it is amputation, and I'm afraid we don't have any Med-X to spare, so you'll have to ignore the pain. Please try to hold still, or it'll only make it worse." Malt stated as he began cutting the limb. The Kabar knife was sharp, but it wasn't serrated, so cutting through the bone took time. After about a minute of attempting to cut through the bone, he decided it would be more expedient to break it, after pouring a bit of alcohol in to the wound to sterilize it. After breaking the bone, he finished cutting the flesh and remove the foreleg, untying it from the chair and discarding it, leaving the tourniquet around the stallion's arm to stop the bleeding, soaking the remaining gecko-hide blanket and putting it up to the fresh stump and slipping it under the tourniquet so it would stay. "Now, was that so bad?" Malt asked, smiling and patting his hoof on the Stallion's cheek. "Oh, by the way, I'm a former resident of this area. Just thought you might like to know that."

Malt got up and turned away from the crying heap of what was once a stallion and headed downstairs, following Star Gaze's path. "I'm done with him. He should be fine, as long as he doesn't over-exert himself. The Gold Stars in the cavern are likely to have varmit rifles, 9mm pistols, and blunt weapons. The one I'm looking for will have a scar under his eye, a tooth sharpened to a fang on the left side of his face, and is a pegasus that isn't that great at flying. For now." Malt relayed.

Soprano saw them looking for things, but he just continued to transcribe. Something about transcribing made him very happy, and relaxed. "What are you guys looking for?" he asked, still transcribing. "What's going on with that stallion upstairs?" (filler)

I turned to Malt. "Son of a bitch sings like a can canary eh." I said to Malt. "Oh yeah Soprano's over there pissed at Celestia knows what." I looked at a crate before opening it. Inside I found...

Sawed off double barrel shotgun

4 boxes of shells

Canteen

Guardian cap

2x4

I took everything in it and placed it in the middle of room. "Alright anything we find set it here" I said pointing to the pile. I picked up the guardian hat and put it on. "Hey Malt come help us find stuff. Soprano get your ass up and help search."

"On it." Malt said, checking a nearby closed crate. "Hey, would anypony happen to have a crowbar I can borrow? This crate is sealed tight." He mentioned. "Oh by the way, here's your knife back Star. Might want to sharpen it a bit when you get the chance, cutting through bone isn't easy when you lack a serrated edge."

Soprano saw them looking for things, but he just continued to transcribe. Something about transcribing made him very happy, and relaxed. "What are you guys looking for?" he asked, still transcribing. "What's going on with that stallion upstairs?" (filler)

(OOC: Damnit you posted before I did.)

I turned to Soprano. "The stallion said weapons were down here. As for what happened to him I don't know." I walked over to Soprano. "What the fuck's this you've been doin?" I said yankin the thing from Soprano's hooves.

(Soprano now would be a good chance to 'relieve' that anger towards Star Gaze.)

I looke at Malt before takin the knife. "You cut him. What happened to the non violent stuff." I wiped the blood off on my coat before putting the knife back in my shealth. I still had Soprano's thing in my hoof.

(Alright Soprano. Attack Star Gaze. I swear this will start the mystery quest. I'm not revealing how though.)

"I found out he was part of the reason this town is the way it is now." Malt said. "I was born and raised here, and now it's all gone, never to be remembered. And that was just a start of what will happen when we find the leader of the Gold Stars." He continued, checking around for more boxes.

@,

@@Suitaloo,  

Soprano started to get a little bit frustrated. "It's a transcript, is that OK?" Soprano said, grabbing the notepad back. "Is there an issue with that?" he said, picking up his things, and heading towards Star Gaze. He was absolutely irate. With a notepad in one hoof and a thick, red brick in the other, Soprano approached Star Gaze, and did the unbelievable.

He hit him hard on the head.

Soprano ran as fast as he could, dropping some of the transcript near Star, who was most likely experiencing a concussion of substantial measures.

He didn't know what to do as he left the building.

Soprano hit my in the head with a brick. I fell to the ground and laid there. I heard Soprano run off. I closed my eyes as I felt some blood run down my fore head. I could barely hear the others running towards me and tryin to help. I opened my eyes again. Then I rolled over on my side. "Aaaaaa" When I rolled over pain went through my head. My vision went blurry. "I'm gonna be alright." Then I fell unconscious.

"TARNATION!" yelled Quick Strike, as Soprano hit Star Gaze.  Dropping the box he had picked up to search, he took off running after Soprano, charging up the stairs, and followed him out of the building.  "C'mere ya varmit!" he called after the runner, and without breaking stride, pulled out his revolver with his teeth, and aimed just ahead of Soprano.  Hope this makes him stop!, he thought, and, using is tounge, pulled the trigger, sending a round into the dirt a few feet in front of the fleeing pony...

"Son of a bitch..." Malt swore. "I'm a survivalist, not a doctor, dammit!" He looked around for anything that could serve as a bandage, hoping to find any kind of cloth. "Strike, I hope you still have some alcohol left. I don't think Star here wants an infection happening so close to his brain."

@@Suitaloo,

Re saw Malt and Star on the floor. The zebra had been injured by a blow to the head. "Hmmm..." Re asked apathetically. "What happened? And where's Soprano?"

Re thought to himself on what to do. " I don't know medicine personally but i can go through some of my notes to how to treat. Give me a minute while I find it."