Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout: End of the Road

Stone Cold Applejack

Soprano sat down, and felt bad. He wasn't like this. He would never attack someone else over some petty notes! He had never felt worse in his life. He just sat in a corner, and cried about his actions. He threw his firstaid and notepad to the group, before excluding himself.

Edited by SopranoAurora

(edited)

I got up and walked to Soprano. He was crying. I was still mad at him. I stared down at him. "Look up." I said. When he didn't look up I said it again. "Look up." I sat down and nudged him. "Hey Soprano look at my buddy. I promise I'm not gonna hurt you." I said to him. "Now just look at me."

Edited by Red Sage

Soprano refused to budge. He didn't trust himself after what he had done to Star. He just sat there, willowing in his own shame. (filler: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore -- Just dummy filler)

• Brohoof 1

Soprano refused to budge. He didn't trust himself after what he had done to Star. He just sat there, willowing in his own shame. (filler: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore -- Just dummy filler)

"Come on Soprano just look at me." I said putting a hoof on his front leg. "How am I gonna forgive you if you just stare down." I was getting frustrated. "I promise I'm not gonna hurt you at all." I took my hoof off of Soprano. I put a hoof on Soprano's chin and raised his head up. "There now your lookin at me why'd you hit me?" I silently pulled my revolver out and pointed it at Soprano's gut. "Answer the question Soprano."

Soprano saw the gun. "Figure it out." Soprano said, losing all signs of emotion or tears. "Add two and two together, and get your answer." he said, leaving his notepad. He left the building. (Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore)

Soprano saw the gun. "Figure it out." Soprano said, losing all signs of emotion or tears. "Add two and two together, and get your answer." he said, leaving his notepad. He left the building. (Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore)

I watched Soprano leave. When he walked outside I followed him. I put ny gun away. "Hey you sonuva bitch!" I yelled at him before breaking into a run. I tackled Soprano to the ground. When I restrained him I punched him. "Now tell me why you hit me with a fuckin brick. Now dammit."

Tired of just watching the scuffle, Quick Strike ran over and tried to pull Star Gaze off of Soprano.  "Hey!  Easy there boss," he said, while pulling on the pissed-off pony.  "At least give me a chance ta explain his-self."  Still pulling on Gaze, he turned his head to look at Soprano, "Which I would do right away, if I was you..."

"Mother fucker..." Malt walked over to Soprano and Star. "Look, Soprano, you need to explain yourself here to clear the air of any possible lingering hostilities. If you keep dodging questions like this, it makes you seem untrustworthy, and out here in the wastes, especially when we're about to assault a fucking raider base, we're going to need to all be able to trust one another and be properly in sync, or else we're going to die." He explained.

"I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one out of sync. For that I am sorry. And Star and Soprano, if you guys would make up and stop pressing your 'facilities' together, we need to get a move on." Re looked at the held back pony, Gaze. "Getting hit with a brick nothing compared to anything, Quit complaining. Soprano, Please explain or else, I will intervene with my slightly insanic tendencies."

"Fuck it explain it later." I said to Soprano. "We're wastin time. Go in there and grab a gun." I said to the group. I walked towards the house. "Well come on. Watcha wantin for?" I asked them. "We got some business to settle with those mother fuckers." I said pointing in the direction of the Gold Star Cavern.

Soprano tried to halt the group from leaving. "You want to know? Fine." he said. "that notebook that you took from me has some very private stuff written in that, which I've been trying to keep away from you guys. It's not plans, but it's stuff that would make you cry. Any questions? No? Well, let's go."

After releasing Star Gaze, Quick Strike went into the building to grab one of the weapons.  After a quick glance, he picks up a double barrel, sawn off shotgun.  "Heh, heh," he chuckled, while holding it up, "yeah, this'll do nicely."  He popped the barrels open, pulled two rounds from his bag, and slid them home.  A quick flick of his hoof, and the barrels popped closed.  "Ok, he said, looking up to the others, "let's ride...."

Alright grab a weapon. "All old weapons from a previous war long long ago. And a caravan shotgun." I said. I picked up the Lee Enfield and handed it to Soprano. "Here." I gave it to Soprano. "Alright Re, Malt grab a gun. We're gonna get those bastards. "Gou Ek sal my wraak het."

(TRANSLATION: Soon I will have my vengeance.) (OOC: At least that's what Google said.)

"We should go... I am getting sick and tired of being inside. Reminds me of my Stable nightmares..." Re raised his chosen weapon with fake pride, his eyes were more lowered than normal. Re shuffled his rifle behind him and waited for the others. "Soprano, I bet what can make you cry, will make no one else cry. You are young, oh so young..." He spoke no more.

Edited by MisterRe

"I'll take the pump-action." Malt said, levitating it by the pump and cocking it. "I'll just stay towards the front so that I don't hit anypony in the back. That wouldn't be optimal. And as for the notes that'll allegedly make me cry, now you're just challenging me. After we're done with the raiders and the leader has his own testicles rammed down his throat, I'd like to see them."

"Alright we're ready. Lets go." I cocked my shotgun and walked outside. I turned on the radio on my Pip-Buck. It started to play a popular pre war song from long ago. "Can't get any better this this station". I said about the radio station. I looked around to the group."So lets start thinking of a plan cuz if we don't got one we're dyin."

Listen to it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

"Well, do we have a map of this place, or are we going in blind? Because if you really want a good plan, you're going to need to know the layout of the cave." Malt explained. "Otherwise, I'd say we move in under cover of darkness to take the raiders out one-by-one. And in case we do go under cover of darkness, we'll need to find some Cateye, so we won't need to take any flashlights or anything."

"My unit has been to the cave before the Golds moved in, but we didn't see a lot of it. And those Golds have more than likely made a few changes to the cave. So not really much knowledge on the layout of it." I thought for a moment. "Well sneaking might work. But I'm worried about snipers. I've heard stories that the Golds post snipers on the cave entrance in case of guardians. If we sneak we need to take them out first."

Taking out his revolver and spinning it around (his habit), Quick Strike smiled.  "Just leave 'em to me," he said, "I can use ma rifle on them snips.  Heh, heh!"  He chuckled, spun the revolver back into his holster, and pulled out his rifle.  "Just needs a fer adjustments," he said, while fiddling with the sights.  "And there.  Just point me at 'em!"

"Slight problem with that, unless you find something that'll act like a suppressor, they will hear your shot in the cave, since the sound of gunshots will ricochet, unless you're firing from a really long distance, and that will alert everyone in the cave." Malt explained. "We're hunting the most dangerous game here, gentlecolts, we need to be methodical about it. We should take out the snipers as quietly as possible, which may require getting close, which I'll gladly do if need-be. These bastards destroyed my town, I want them dead." He continued. "We should do this under cover of darkness, did we thoroughly sweep the building? We should check the medical boxes downstairs to see if there are any jars of cateye that we could use, they'd come in handy, especially when we get inside. Any knives would be good too, one good stab in to the jugular vein on the side of their neck and they silently drown in their own blood, so we will only have to pull out our firearms in case things go tits-up. In fact, any other chems they might have stashed down there would probably be useful as well."

"Good idea Malt. Check the house for any medical supplies, ammunition, or anything deemed worthy." I commanded to the group. "We're gonna need it." I said to the group. "Any guns you find you keep em. Only share em if you got to many." I walked back into the house. "Check the basement again." I looked down at the stallion who had bled out. "Malt. What the fuck? You were supposed to patch him up. We needed him alive. Jy damn idioot."

(OOC: forgot to say we haven't left Neighton yet.)

(TRANSLATION: You damn idiot.)

"Fuck... I wanted him alive as much as you did. Maybe for different reasons though. We got enough information out of him though, and I patched him up as best I could. He must have bled through the bandage." Malt said, sighing. "Oh well, it can't be helped at this point. I'll go look for any chems or weapons that could be of use." He mentioned, heading back in to the basement.

When he arrived in the basement, he immediately went back over to the boxes where he found the medicine previously and started searching. The main chems he was looking for were Cateye, Psycho, and Turbo. The former for previously stated reasons, and the latter two in case things got hairy.

MALT'S LOOT:

2 10 oz. bags of healing powder

Empty syringe

Anti venom

2 boxes of medical bandages

I walked down the stairs to the basement. "Why'd they leave all this here?" I asked no one in particular. I walked over near Malt. I took a box and set it on the ground. I opened it and found...

1 Spool of bandage

Radaway

IV bag

1 tiny bottle of pencilin

I took everything in the box and walked over to Malt. "Here you're the expert. You hang on to it."

"Sure, just try not to treat me like a pack Brahmin, ok?" Malt said, taking all the items and stuffing them in his saddlebags. "And I wouldn't exactly say I'm an expert, but so far I seem to have the best medical knowledge in the group so yeah, I'll keep the meds. Still haven't found any useful chems though. I did find some antivenom though, about 15 hours after we actually needed it, but in case we need it in the future, may as well hold on to it, right?"

I chuckled. "Irony." I said about the anti-venom. I walked over to a box and searched it...

3 psycho syringes

2 ammo clips

9mm pistol

2 bottles of pain pills

2 IV bags

I took everything in the box. "Here found some things you might need." I tossed Malt the psycho. I put an ammo clip in the newly found pistol. "And got you somethin to replace that revolver." I slid the pistol to Malt along with the other clip. "What else you think we need Malt?"