Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc To justify the means (sign ups/ OOC discussion)

Vae Victis

@@Literally Snails@@Strider,

Before I kill dismember smite send to Tartarus deal with Mason's particularly... shortsightedness, I am going to wait for a post from Strider, as I would like to see Evergreen's reaction to Agririon's sudden appearance and reaction. That, and it's clear he's going to try and chop it down.

Thatanditbuysmoretimeformetothinkaboutsomethingtopostthatsappropriate.

Are you sure you want to do that? Because stopping Mason right now will only nullify the progress he's making on Zephrael.

Hey guys

Probably not the wisest thing to do considering I have next to no time lately, but I'm rebooting one of my old Roleplays, one I'm pretty proud of and find myself referencing all the time, especially in this one. Join up if you wanna see why Eve's such a bada** in this RP. I've established her as having been on the adventure my reboot's gonna entail.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/114845-heart-of-the-jungle-reboot-ooc/

Edited by Strider
  • Brohoof 1

@@Literally Snails,

Zephrael is already dead in his eyes, whether he redeems himself or not- it's a matter of delivering the message that's left. However, the fact that Mason is inflicting huge amounts of pain to Kazas right now, and intentionally as well- as well as the facts that he used the words, 'pawn', translating to the thought that he is expendable, as well as that he is a demon- well, you can probably see where this meets up. I don't metagame much. Agririon can't read minds at will.

• Brohoof 1

@literally snails

That was supposed to force a retreat so I could set your special event for you later on.

Now I gotta think of something else. Originally, I was going to do a actions-have-consequences scenario, but now that there's already been one, I have to think of another.

Edited by Hokuto's Heir

@literally snails

That was supposed to force a retreat so I could set your special event for you later on.

Now I gotta think of something else. Originally, I was going to do a actions-have-consequences scenario, but now that there's already been one, I have to think of another.

Hmmm? the end result will still be the same. After Zeph is let go (And he will be let go) I'll go back to business as usual.

@, Can you quickly explain who/what Agririon is and what he's doing right now? I have such a hard time trying to picture your character and what he's doing.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 2

@@Literally Snails,

Agririon. He's a wraith, so he has the appearance of a green, ghostly (but still very solid) pony with a black cloak. His facial features are obscured by a crumbling mask in ruin that represents his promise to Celestia and Luna, quickly falling apart since they are dead.

I have no idea what is happening at the moment because my life decided to give me a little surprise. I will catch up and make a post within the next 24 hours, I assure you.

Also, the mention didn't work. T.T

Edited by Magos Amphrose

@@Literally Snails,

Agririon. He's a wraith, so he has the appearance of a green, ghostly (but still very solid) pony with a black cloak. His facial features are obscured by a crumbling mask in ruin that represents his promise to Celestia and Luna, quickly falling apart since they are dead.

I have no idea what is happening at the moment because my life decided to give me a little surprise. I will catch up and make a post within the next 24 hours, I assure you.

Also, the mention didn't work. T.T

Just so you know, Hakuto and I are waiting for you.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm going to be busier than I think I've ever been in my life over the next couple of days, and that's honestly no exaggeration. If I find a free moment, I'll make a post, but more likely I'll be gone until at least late Tuesday evening.

Never heard of it, sorry. I can look into it though.

There is no official release of it outside of Japan. But if you don't mind fansubs, I'd avoid TV-Nihon. They aren't exactly a reputable fansub group anymore.

EDIT: Forgot to mention something...

Hey, everyone! Sorry if this is short notice, but today will probably be the last day that I can post a reply to the RP for a while.

For the rest of the week, I'll be gone for Thanksgiving.

I'll be lucky if I can find some time to be here tomorrow, but don't count on it.

Edited by Samurai Equine

• 1 month later...

To everyone still participating, I am sorry about the extreme delay. Life hits like a brick. Anyways, I am debating on whether or not to reopen sign-ups, and maybe make 2 to 3 more slots, as many of us come and go, which is certainly understandable due to RL situations.what does everyone think?

*pretends like real life didn't just attempt to take his life and/or freeze his assets and acts like he never left*

Hey, its fine. We all have those hassles. Feel free to post whenever you like. The first act is almost over :)

And welcome back, samurai!

And one major update. There will be a time skip that spans a few days in the RP time to allow civillains to recover and to allow build up of the castle into a solid fortress. The time skip will then end where a special event I had planned for snails ( don't worry, everyone else will get a piece too.) Begins. After the special event, there might be an optional event, depending on the ending of the former, where you all can choose to interact within it, or simply pass it up and skip on to act two.

Once Lorec and Syuren are the only main characters left in ponyville and all others are accounted for and gathered, I can engage the time skip and begin the event.

Also, I will be able to post later tonight. I still have to help with a few things IRL

@,

Well, since we're that close to ending and I've been gone the longest, I think that I will just keep them disappeared until act two, since to add them back in so close to the end of the first act will be kinda odd.

Understood. Feel free to pop in if you still want to participate in the special event. Might be worth being in ;)

• Brohoof 1