Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Daring Do Does Danger (Need Mane Cast, Daring Do and 4+ Villains)

Minni Unknown

@@Minni Unknown,

It is a good idea, but I feel like some people are worried that if they have the responsability of one of the Mane 6 or Daring Do that they will mess it up and make the Character there playing look bad, me personally I was thinking if I should Play a Mane 6 but I was worried I would mess up too as I am still fairly new to RPs in the first place, there is always room to try new things though so if I need to I will, friend.

Edited by Void Crawler

@@Minni Unknown,

It is a good idea, but I feel like some people are worried that if they have the responsability of one of the Mane 6 or Daring Do that they will mess it up and make the Character there playing look bad, me personally I was thinking if I should Play a Mane 6 but I was worried I would mess up too as I am still fairly new to RPs in the first place, there is always room to try new things though so if I need to I will, friend.

That's very Rairity/Fluttershy of you but with RPs, messing always happens. No one should get angered by that. Plus it could always work for the better

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...