Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah always wake up early and was surprised when she woke up, she saw Kelly Raised in Sofa thinking she was reading one type of book she looked that Void was standing and went to him. And spoke softly.

"Void silence, she tends to think aloud ?, she is looking for that book and talking to him"

Mariah Kelly looked at the stairs of the second floor.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void was quite annoyed because he really wanted to go at the moment in time but he realized it was late.

"Hmmm, as long as you don't mind sleeping on the sofa" He trotted of towards the bedroom and fell asleep nearly instantly until morning arose as he wiped his eyes upon awakening and looked at Mariah and was confused too.

as he whispered "I dunno I have not seen her do that"

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly went upstairs and saw she called MariahMariah agreed to follow her, and saw that Void had agreed recently. 

"Let's get something to eat before going ?, or you want to take and we eat locally?" 

Kelly said that showing your backpack. 

"So?"

She looked to Mariah and Kelly waiting.
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void just smiled at the both of them.

"If you two want to eat here you can, I don't need to eat since it does nothing for me but pleasure, I kinda need to feed soonish but that can hold off for now, I will just wait for you two to eat and then go with you"

He said this and he walked towards the coach to sit down and wait for them. 

• Brohoof 2

@@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly and Mariah after finished eating and outlet Finding with Void Void came close and spoke.

"Do not hesitate to ask me something there, I'm your friend does not need to be worried"

Kelly was trying to do Void understand that he wished him to feed her love again would not have problem.

Kelly blink with an eye for him.
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void did not want to feed of Kelly again, it just felt wrong for him to feed of a friend.

"I am guessing you are hinting at me feeding of you again? I really don't want to feed of you again Kelly, it feels horrible so I will go disguised as my Pony form and get close enough to another pony that ain't you later" He said this before setting of.

Once they got near there he already started to make his horn glow as he readied his magic before arriving at the lake.

"Hey, Mariah I am gonna try and turn into something I have been attempting for years now and I feel with both of you here I can do it"
Void was talking about his attempt to turn into a adult Dragon in the past but he didn't say this... Yet.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly understood Void, what  she meant by that, she was close to the Lake and prepared to jump in and take a rest in the water, Kelly climbed a small hill and jumped into the lake and was viewing the two by far. 

"Hey guys, I'll love to see you, know what you are doing" 

Kelly was still new, with magical friends.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah waved at Kelly, Mariah sat and stared at Void and Mariah had an idea.

"Hey Void, you will turn will not ?, how about we do some training of course after I find out that you will turn"

Mariah was very happy she had never trained that way. His horn was ready to show the Void Kelly and what she was capable of.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void smiled at Mariah and then at Kelly in the water as he responded to Mariah.

"Hmmm, maybe, it depends how you mean it friend"

He wanted to make sure that he was on the same page as Mariah about the training.

"Do you mean I transform later or now?" He was just checking as he questioned her a little.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah responded with fear of being rude.

"I'm sorry for this, is that it is something new for me, you can turn into almost everything I'm right?"

She asked him, Mariah was very happy to show what he was capable.

"What would you like to train?"

Mariah look to Kelly in water and ...

"Kelly you like to participate?"

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly was afraid refrentar the magic of a Unicorn again, she had already experienced the Void on the night of the event Dark Alicorn, he did everything for her to be happy, but Kelly was still afraid of getting hurt for a Unicorn . 

"I do not know if I want, you know I just do not know" 

Kelly prevented a response to Mariah 

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void looked at Kelly with a reassuring smile as he then looked at Mariah.

"Yes I can turn into 'almost' anything, I am going to try and turn into a Adult Dragon... Yes I know how insane I sound but I can turn into a Hydra so I have a chance to become a Dragon I am skilled enough" He said smugly as his horn began to glow a vibrant pink and he stomped his hoof down in determination but his horn just sparked as he groaned because he couldn't do it again.

"One day I will be able to become a Dragon, but for now it is out of my league"

He then remembered when he became a Hydra in front of the Dark Alicorn he saw and he couldn't control it so he was going to turn into a Hydra again and this time control it without a blind rage stopping him.

His Horn glew a VERY vibrant pink as he changed into a black and pink Hydra and looked at himself with pride and all four Hydra heads looked down at Mariah and Kelly.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah showed his face of admiration for the Hydra, she admires but any magic but was still sad because Kelly did not seem very well with her magic but she was fine with the Void.

"This is too Void!"

Mariah used her magic to create a magical sphere around Void doing a hydra win multiple colors.

"What did you think Kelly?"

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly saw how the magic was incredible at the time, she was floating in the water and saw the most beautiful we've seen Hydra. But Kelly said quietly to himself. 

"This is too good, for me a normal pony" 

She still felt a bit tame with that light show, she look and thinking about.

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void was controlling his Hydra form with ease and noticed Kelly still thinking about it so he used one of his Hydra heads to pick up Kelly from the water and let her sit on his neck for a ride up heigh on one of his necks once he was done acting like some sort of pet he put Kelly back in the water and turned back into his Changeling form, he looked quite tired but stood back straight up and grinned.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly still did not feel comfortable with Mariah using magic near it, and Kelly departs a little of Mariah

"Do not worry it is not your fault, I'm thoughtful because I was looking at an old family book, but it's nothing too" 

Kelly looked Void and Mariah in Water. 

"It tells a story of a Alicornio coming out alive of our village and saved our village, but that's just folklore because I was the only one left, well I'm not a alicornio" 

Kelly said making fun of himself. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Soprano had been siting outside the whole time, thinking about his illness. He had completely forgotten about where the others were, and his gastroenteritis wasn't getting any better waiting outside. If anything, this was making it a lot worse.

Soprano went walking (as well as he could, being a human with gastroenteritis) around to look for the duo, not knowing there was now a third. "Void! Kelly! Where are you guys?" he screamed out, hurting his now infected throat even more.  

• Brohoof 2

@SopranoAurora@Mrbrunoh1@Void Crawler,

Soprano looked around more, until he saw the group near the lake. "Hey guys, i'm over here!" he said, still sick, and still fatigued. "Wow, I didn't notice this lake near your house, Kelly." he said, admiring all of the nature around him. He enjoyed nature a lot, but he also likes computers. His mind's interests were conflicting.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,  @

Kelly looked and Soprano had agreed, she looked at Mariah and Void. 

"Looks like you woke up, you are well ?, sure you're cool ?, not know anything about humans, but if you want help Mariah can help you, she is amazing with Void magic she healed in a few moments with his magic "

Kelly looked at Mariah and smiled.
  • Brohoof 1