open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly grinned at King and winked at him, she knew that Jane was different, she was not the most extroverted was totally loyal to his friends, it was very nice of her. 

"Jane is so different but at the same time it seems that we are sisters, you know that feeling it brings to me. Void And you?" 

• Brohoof 2

My Ocs: Violet Margaret  ,  Violet Niwy

I'm a Illustrator...SPITFIRE IS THE BEST PONY  :fiery: 

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void looked at Kelly and smiled warmly with a laugh.

"Yes I know exactly how you feel Kelly since King even though he is me is like and older brother" Void knew how Kelly felt since even though King was him he felt like they were brothers. "I guess we both know the certain feeling of family"  he smiled at his closest friend and laughed a little.

King got up grabbing Jane's hoof and was bright red from blushing but he still responded quickly to what Jane said.

"You are not an idiot, you are very smart! We are all your friends... Uhhh and nothing w-wrong happened"

King was barely getting his words out but he still did,  since he didn't want Jane feeling bad.

• Brohoof 2

1781184578_VoidandFuschiaSignature.png.48429c7844a4aea6a5f6d767b39404f1.png
My main OCs are Void Crawler the buggo and Fuchsia Dewdrop the mothpone
~MLP Forum's Resident Pink Changeling Since 2014~

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane stood up with a huge smile, she saw that Mariah was alone in the water practicing your magic and pointed to Mariah.

"Mariah is alone, you want to go there to surprise her, she loves Phoenix was what she told me, if we both think we are with her."

Jane turned into a Phoenix waiting ​​King do the same, she climbed into the muzzle of King pointing Mariah with flaming wings.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

Pills <3 Kelly - The true nature, is one that warms the soul - Jane

hvKjdfa.jpg

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

King smiled and agreed with her plan quite fast as he turned into a Phoenix and followed Jane over to Mariah as they both swooped down and flew near Mariah and King landed on her back

"Caaaaaw" King extended to there fullest when he was on Mariah and making a small bird chirping sound as he pecked at his flaming feathers.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah opened an incredible smile, she was having fun, and Jane King stood on the stone aFront Mariah, she looked like a small pony, and she was staring Jane and King with a very happy look.

"You two are incredible, thank you so, who knew the magic of you make me so happy, Jane, King I promise never to leave you."

Mariah embraced both Phoenix and the two embraced her, Void and Kelly arrived at the same time. And did a group hug.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

During Hug A voice echoed in Kelly's head and it was the same Dark Alicorn they found that morning. 

"Once you split up, she will suffer, suffer a lot, and then I'll rip the wings that Changeling or Unicorn, you will want me to take the wings or the Horn." 

Kelly was paralyzed by what she heard. 

• Brohoof 2

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Once the hug was over King turned back into his normal self, as Void saw Kelly with a look of dread on her face.

"Kelly, you look worried... What's up?" Void didn't like when Kelly was worried it upset him a little.

King was still very happy that Jane has already improved her Magic so fast and that they managed to make Mariah very cheerful.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly did not want to worry her friends for some reason the Dark Alicorn still trying to ruin her life, Kelly jumped in the air, quickly turned into Shiny Full Armored Kelly, she was tired of being threatened by Alicorn Dark, An aura unusual the transformation of Kelly happened, she was equally insane the first time she has become. 

"YOU will not touch a paw on my friends even if you will not suffer much, will be sorry to have messed with me, you'll end up like the other two Dark Alicorn." 

The energy created was such that an earthquake in Canterlot, Jane was frightened and was embraced in Mariah along with King. 

"Come for me to destroy you!" 

Kelly was insane, Mariah pointed to Void helps there. 

• Brohoof 2

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@Mrbrunoh1,

Both Void and King knew how bad the situation was going to get as Void looked at her with worry.

"Kelly! Don't go overboard again! Remember what happened last time!?" One of the few things that genuinely scared Void was when Kelly went insane in her Shiny Armoured form.

"What is wrong! You mentioned Dark Alicorns just then!" The second Shiny Kelly mentioned Alicorns King began twitching and Void turned to face him quickly.

"Not you too! You both need to calm it! Bad things will happen!"

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void recalled her and Kelly instantly saw what happened the last time she lost control of her transformation. She flew and sat on the shore with a few tears, his aura was still strong, but she was in control. 

"These Alicorns not stop following me, Jane they want you, you better be careful when you get lonely I never wanted to involve you in this." 

Kelly was crying and Phoenix ​​(Jane), was stroking her shoulder with his beak in Kelly. 

"Jane, but?" 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Jane had seen the Shiny Kelly before but never with so much power, she returned to its original shape and hugged Kelly with their big wings.

"I do not know who they are Kelly, but do not worry I can take care of myself, after all you are my friends, I'll always be near you, never alone."

Mariah smiled at Jane and Kelly.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

Void saw that Kelly had calmed but King was still just stood not moving, only twitching a little.

"King? You feeling alright? Don't do anything stupid okay?" King just responded with a small amount of laughter as he then looked at everyone.

"You all should not let them keep doing this... Those Alicorns are getting to really... Really annoying, we should all just hunt them like DOGS! All they do is follow us we get NO PEACE!"

Void just stared at King and tried to reassure him but failed and it only annoyed him more.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane fly to King and look in your eyes.

"King calm down, do not know who they are but if they are as a group they all must be hiding somewhere, but let's calm down please you two are so scary. "

Jane opened its wings and opened his arms.

"You do not need to prove who is able to see from afar, I never would mess with you if you were not my friend."

Jane grinned with their small prey.

"Okey King?, give me a Hug"

Mariah smile to King and Jane hugging with your wings again to calm down King.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

Void was sat with Mariah and Kelly helping to cheer her up.

"See Kelly your fine... No need to cry, all of us have a bone to pick with them" Void smiled at Kelly then at Mariah and he stopped worrying.

King was near exploding from anger until Jane stopped him with kind words as his eyes stopped being black and turned back to Vibrant Pink as he hugged her.

"I'm sorry too..... I will calm down it's just those *Hisses* Alicorns....." He stopped what he was going to say and calmed down some more as he tucked his insect wings back into his body.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly returned to his normal form of Earth Pony, she smiled at Void.

"All right, I'm sorry I just needed to take it out of my head, I just did not want to have gone so far, I think the students will fear me now, they will no have more respect."

Kelly looks at his reflection in the water and crying a little. 

• Brohoof 2

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Jane rolled her sensitive tail around the body of King and hugged him with his wings of Pegasus / Changeling, she said with a look of gratitude.

"I know you are worried about my safety, but I ask you to believe in my strength, they never do me wrong, I learned that loyalty is the best thing you can have, and I'm loyal to you my friends."

Jane smiled with their small prey.

"These fangs are not big like yours, but it does not change our friendship, believe me King, you are a great friend, y'all."

Mariah was crying with joy after hear it Jane.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

Void looked at Kelly with tears in her eyes and he wiped them away gently with a warm smile.

"No need to cry Kelly you were just being defensive of your friends... Nothing to be sad about"

Void hugged Kelly and smiled at her again after.

King just looked Jane in the eyes and was very serious with his words for once and not stuttering.

"I believe in your power, good to know were friends and again I am sorry for what I just did" 

King looked at her with worry but he calmed down as he looked at her. 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

[A few hours after everything that happened] 

Kelly looked at Jane before she left with King and Void for food, Jane needed to feed feelings of Poneis if he wished to implement their Dark magic even though she did not like. 

"King, Void and Jane does not take too long and I'll be Mariah waiting for you here in Ponyville." 

Mariah was in the Twilight library, studying with her. 

• Brohoof 2

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Jane knew she needed to do that, but it was something she never liked doing since the last time she saw her father there had to save his insatiable hunger.

"I do not know if this will work King, I'd better forget the Dark Magic, even though I inherited from my father, I'm not strong for that."

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

King looked at her with a reassuring smile.

"Nonsense! Feeding isn't bad as long as you don't harm the pony you feed off. You are skilled in Dark Magic and you need to do this, me and Void do this every two days so it ain't that bad!"

King looked at Void to help with his words.

"Yes, feeding is needed to power your Changeling half" 

They both looked at her and were tapping there fangs in a jokey way.

"Your part Changeling so this is needed anyway"

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane looked confused hiding their small prey.

"Okay if you say, but I do not like that idea, I'll follow you. But and if I get bad and start running behind ponies, I do not know. Okey i know this is idiot, sorry"

Jane became a Phoenix ​​with bluish flames.

"KWAAAAAAAK"

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

Void was wondering how Kelly and Mariah were doing with there studying as he turned into his Earth pony disguise and King turned into his tall unicorn disguise.

"Oh your gonna drain the love in the disguise of a phoenix... Quite smart Jane" Void then looked at King with surprise.

"A unicorn? I have never seen you like that"

"It's a better disguise. Oh and Jane smart choice... Uhh sorry, using the height to your advantage" He smiled at her as he then noticed Void already trotted off to feed.

"Lazy, Void already set off..."

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

(OOC: Void is you again but Void will feed of Kelly?)

Jane climbed the mane of King and waited the first King commands, although she was still very confused by all this, she would wait for the right time to feed along with King, Phoenix, with Blue fire was rare should be easier to feed.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

(OOC: Nope, Void just went to feed on his own, he hates feeding near others he likes)

King let Jane climb into his Unicorn mane and grinned.

"First we need to find a good target or targets if there is more than one"

He knew he sounded a little evil but he then trotted through the streets of PonyVille and looked for a target to feed on with Jane.

"Don't ever take too much love though, it can harm the pony you feed from"

He informed his good friend as he was still trotting through the streets.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

(OOC: Thanks Bro, and is you Again, wait Bruno, sry about this '0')

Jane listened to everything that King had said she was ready to perfectly learn the techniques of a Changeling she said in response.

"KWAKKK, KWAKKK"

Jane pecked his mane as a response that she understood.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg