open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

King giggled a little as the Phoenix pecked his mane but then he saw a pony who had her back turned and thought now was a good chance so he was going to feed.

"You know how to feed properly then?" He wanted to make sure that when he fed she would feed too as he trotted up behind the pony. 

• Brohoof 2

1781184578_VoidandFuschiaSignature.png.48429c7844a4aea6a5f6d767b39404f1.png
My main OCs are Void Crawler the buggo and Fuchsia Dewdrop the mothpone
~MLP Forum's Resident Pink Changeling Since 2014~

Soprano, after the initial stage of panic, decided it would be best to go to Void, and ask him what was going on. He started to (painfully) walk out of his apartment, and towards the school, still terrified. He looked sort of like... Derpy? (filler filler filler)

• Brohoof 2

僕は日本語の勉強する。すれば、馬を話しない。

(I am studying Japanese. If I am, don't talk about ponies to me.)

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane(Phoenix) look to King waiting for the perfect moment to feed.She was expecting but came up too early and fed a little more than necessary, she felt like when she felt reinvigorated in his changeling part.

"KWAAAAAAK, KWAAAAAAAAK"

She fly to sky.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

Pills <3 Kelly - The true nature, is one that warms the soul - Jane

hvKjdfa.jpg

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

King noticed she fed a little too much from the pony and he trotted off and took a little love of another pony and came back as he secretly gave the pony a bit more love to make sure she was fine as King then trotted off to find Jane as he did and he got her attention.

"Jane, you felling better now? Feeding always made me feel much better" He smiled at Jane and then turned back into a Changeling King again.

Void was done feeding, he was an expert at it now so once he was done he walked over to Twilights library and teleported in scaring his friends a little. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Jane went to the King Library Twilight, Twilight had left some time who was inside was Kelly and Mariah, Kelly was talking to Spike in as Mariah was studying something. Jane turned back into its original form.

"Mariah what you're doing?"

Mariah was startled to see King, Void and Jane with his fangs showing up looking her up. She was a little scared.

"I'm sorry I scared myself. Kelly found a book on Shiny Magic, Twilight gave us so I can train with Kelly."

Mariah smiled at Jane and King was leaning against the two were already great friends.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Void sat with Kelly and spike and left the two together with Mariah, they loved staying with her for some reason. 

"Void seems that Mariah, Jane and King are doing well, look out for them are all together reading about Shiny Magic." 

Kelly smiled to Void. 

• Brohoof 2

My Ocs: Violet Margaret  ,  Violet Niwy

I'm a Illustrator...SPITFIRE IS THE BEST PONY  :fiery: 

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void looked at over at them and noticed they all were learning together.

"I am surprised King is learning about Shiny magic too, he can't perform it can he..." Void then giggled a little as he realized why King was helping.

"Ohh he is doing that for Jane, that is kind of adorable, he's like a big guard dog or something" Void joked with Kelly for a moment as he smiled back at her with a fanged grin and a little giggle . 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane and King were all close together leaning against Mariah, the horns of the three were touching making a power without them noticing, then Mariah turned a page and saw that Jane was reading seriously with her, King seemed to be paying attention.

"Jane you know for Shiny Magic you can use with good feelings, but also with bad feelings, but I'm confused because you own both Magic, as you wield the Shiny Magic."

Jane stares at the ceiling and responds.

"My unicorn magic is weak I can not get happy feelings when I'm with a very positive aura."

Mariah King looked at the person who was more her friend at the time.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

King was making sure he held his attention with Mariah and Jane until he heard Jane say her Unicorn magic was weak.

"Your Unicorn magic is powerful" 

He looked at her with a grin as he rubbed his muzzle on her cheek to make her happy.

"That do it? You feel better Jane?" King was acting more natural around Jane now. 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly smiled to Void and Spike fell in sleep, Kelly giggle to Void.

"They are so cute, Jane just have to learn to appreciate its magic, you can control both sides of magic, this is something I never saw in my life, these skills are incredible." 

Kelly Smile to Void and Jane

• Brohoof 2

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Jane was still a little wild, she licked King in the face unintentionally and was ashamed.

"I'm sorry that was the way I thanked my animal friends in the forest."

Jane hid behind his wings and tail.

Mariah smiled and hugged Jane.

"All right, do not forget what you learned, we'd love you to be yourself Jane, is not King."

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

Void nodded in agreement with Kelly with a smile.

"I have not ever seen two magics used like it before, even in my Hive days along time ago"

Void captured many ponies but never any unique like Jane.

"Even to me Jane is surprising, kinda like when I met you"

Void was really happy to just relax and remember what has happened in the past with a smile

King went Bright red but didn't want her feeling bad and he nodded when Mariah said it was fine

"Uhhh... Yeah it's fine Jane, nothing wrong at all" He smiled at her to reassure her but he was still redder that the sun right now.

He was getting used to Jane more now but stuff like this still made him blush a lot and Void was giggling in the background when he saw King turn bright red from blushing. 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly smile to Void and hugged He.

"I'm happy, you helped my, if not I would still afraid of magic, I would still hating magic, and would be afraid of it yet, Void thanks for everything, our group is big now. "

She smiled to King and look to Jane with a big smile and hugging Void, strong like a dragon.

• Brohoof 2

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Jane was confused because she did not know King was like that near her so she got up and went to the balcony of the fourth Twilight Sparkle. King followed her and stood beside her watching the moonlight.

"I'm sorry King I do not like doing it, it seems that when I get close to you, I kind of embarrass you, I do not want you to stay that way, I should never have left the forest know."

Jane put her delicate tail over his shoulder and was shaking with his paw and looking at the moonlight.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

Void hugged Kelly back but her force from the hug was very powerful.

"Oh it's okay, I helped you because it was the nice and kind thing to do"

Void was very happy with the way thing turned out, even if King was evil in the past Kelly let both Void and Him live.

"You helped me too! You could have killed King when he was out of control and since I was part of King then if you killed him you would have killed both of us" Void had a tear in his eye but wiped it quickly

Void followed her to the balcony and was surprised with what she said.

"You don't embarrass me when you get close to me, it's something else I promise. If you never left the Forest then I would never have met you now... I would hate if I never met you..." King looked her in the eyes with kindness as he was being completely honest with Jane as he 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly crying and Hug strong your best Friend

"I do not regret Void, you are incredible, and I feel great for our group to be stronger than ever, you know I wish I could still celebrate it, maybe some day we do something that would be amazing. "

Kelly smiles and some tears Mariah is in place embracing the two. 

• Brohoof 2

Channel 

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane looked and the brightness of the moon reflected in his eyes was a beautiful moment.

"But I'm not as powerful as you, and I, I should not be licking the other, it is shameful."

Jane left some tears fall on the balcony, Mariah was with Kelly and Void that beautiful moment. But when Jane was more difficult.

"You know I am very serious, and close to you I feel safe, I've never been to express feelings after my parents were expelled, but when I met Mariah, my feelings came back with everything and can not control."

Jane was a little nervous, and it showed its tail.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

Void was happy to hear this as Mariah, him and Kelly hugged.

"I would love to celebrate sometime! After all as you say the group is much stronger now, it's quite awesome your incredible too!" Void then noticed her tears and smiled at her and had a little joke for a moment.

"I'll assume there tears of joy? I'm joking, I know there happy ones" Void laughed a little after saying this.

King looked her in the eyes again and was very serious.

"I don't care if your not as powerful as me, I can make you more powerful then me through training Promise. The licking is fine to I don't mind, it's quite adorable, im happy you met Mariah because it meant I could meet you now" King hugged her on the balcony and smiled at her as he lost his serious tone.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane embraced King with its wings and their extremely strong tail and dropping a few tears.

"You do not care about the way I am obliged ?, King, my father taught me that I must have loyalty to the true friends, and that's you."

The muzzles of them was extremely near, Jane did not know the feelings of King and he had an immense love for her.

"I do not want to be more powerful than you, I just want to be powerful enough to help you with what will come."

Jane rubs his face with the King, and then smiles with their adorable little fangs but deadly.

(OOC: is you Void)

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

@@RaritySparkleArtist@@Mrbrunoh1,

King was blushing again but he made sure he didn't embarrass himself again as he rubbed his face next to Jane's during the hug.

"Your father sounded was a smart Changeling, he sounded like he cared for you like I do, I will help you become more powerful and I really do promise that" 

King has never felt love before like this but he was seriously happy he felt it now.

"You are very cute you know that?"

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane grinned at King with his fangs showing.

"You sure about that, the ponies were afraid of me about my red horn, they thought I would kill them, I would never do that."

Jane looked at horn sad.

"Yes my dad and my mom, i miss them so much, "

She hug King again

"You think I'm beautiful as I am King?,"

(wait one more Bruno its so cute this part)

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

"Who could fear your horn? It's pretty. Sometimes I wish I had a real father and mother."

King was rubbing the back of his head with his hoof and smiling after he hugged her

"Of course I think your beautiful the way you are, why would I lie about this"

He knew he may embarrass himself in a moment but he didn't care much he was just enjoying the moment.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane grinned at King.

"Thank you King, you do not know how it matters to me, you are my first friends in life, you know I never fed on ponies like today, thanks, I know I have to restrain myself, but I need to feed my two sides."

Jane's a hug with his tail in King.

"We have to go down, Kelly, Mariah and Void are waiting for us."

Jane a kiss on the cheek King and invites him to come down.

"Let's go?"

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

King was very cheery as he nodded to Jane about going back downstairs.

"Yeah, let's go back down, there likely wondering where we are" He was near glowing from happiness as he was smiling quite wide as he followed Jane back down where the rest of the group were. He was acting very calm and much more casual around Jane now but still certain things made him react like he was speechless. 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly look to King and Jane smiling and so happy and talk.

"What did the two lovebirds up there?" 

Kelly said she forgot and now she was on impulse Blush and hoped King would not be angry with Kelly, she had unwittingly done, she stared Void hoping she has not done anything wrong.

(OOC: heuheuhueh funny moment, is you Bro)

• Brohoof 2

Channel