Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void looked back at Kelly and giggled a little as he looked away casually to avoid laughing more, as King just rolled his eyes at Kelly and smiled a little.

"Nothing but a bit of talking" King was surprisingly calm and relaxed at the moment as Void just exploded in laughter in the background because Kelly looked a little embarrassed.

• Brohoof 1

Soprano stopped looking at the mirror. He closed his eyes, which looked astigmatistic. 'Don't worry, it's either a dream, a really bad dream, or something that Void can fix.' he thought, walking out of the bathroom, with his eyes still closed, until tripping over his bed.

He started running to Void, eventually reaching him. "Void!"

• Brohoof 3

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane did not understand what was happening there.

"Where have you two lovebirds ?, where they saw Kelly, what did I miss?"

Jane looked confused for King and Mariah. Mariah teleported the two to close it.

"Jane after King can explain to you, I know you do not really understand some things, but will understand in time."

Mariah winked at them.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @@Mrbrunoh1,

After Void was done laughing inside Twilights library Soprano came running through the door and surprised him making him head but the door and King laughed at him.

"Owww, what's up Soprano, please don't scare the life out of me again though..." 

Void was still rubbing his head as he spoke.

• Brohoof 2

@,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly look strange and think.

"Soprano, you disappeared, where did you go after it all, King is now good, he's not that monster with all that hatred, he is to love "

Kelly smiles at Soprano confused. and look to Jane.

"And She is Jane, Jane he's Soprano a human."

Kelly look to Jane

• Brohoof 2

"I've been working... in my apartment... Wow, you look different." he said, noticing 2 Voids. "Why are there 2 Voids?" he said, wondering if Void has found out how to clone himself like that sheep in the 1990's. "Why is there another changeling in here? Are there seriously 4 of 'em in here?" he said, slurring his speech severely.

(OOC: He looks like Derpy, by the way.)

Edited by SopranoAurora
  • Brohoof 3

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void poked his horn as he said this.

"Since only one of us, King and Me could be around at one time I learned a spell that would split our bodies from each other so we can both be around" He sounded impressed with his own magic as he noticed Soprano's eyes and so did King.

King just looked at his eyes and spoke.

"Why are you going cross eyes? I get the green in them but there crossed?"

Void again began sniggering in the background.

• Brohoof 2

"If I knew, I would say, don't 'ya think?" he said, sounding frustrated at the last part. "I just woke up, went into the bathroom to have a bath, then... *sigh* thisweirdwhitelightsuddenlyengulfedthewholebuildinghowdidyounotseeit?" he said, before falling over from the asphyxiation from saying that sentence without breathing in one breath.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly looked at his body and he was responding to something in the books Twilight, she walked to the book that was with immense energy Shiny she opened the book, and something merged with the necklace's mother Kelly who was always wore. 

"What happened?" 

She look to your mom necklace strange.

(A new challenge in the future I will show this is a surprise) 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void nodded at King and trotted over to Kelly to inspect the book and necklace.

"Why did that just happen? Wait better question what just happened?" Void was staring at Kelly with confusion.

King rolled his eyes at Soprano as he picked his human friend up.

"White light? You are becoming increasingly more interesting... Can you see fine?"

He was still looking at his crossed eyes as he began giggling a little.

"Ever met Derpy?" He was still giggling.

• Brohoof 2

Soprano struggled to get down. "I can see fine, and yes. I don't know what the hell is going on, but all I want is to work in my office!" he said, landing on his 4 hooves. "I can't switch back for whatever reason. When my eyes flash more, I can't switch back to human. Have you ever tried writing with chalk with your mouth?"

• Brohoof 3

@,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

(OOC: something new in rp xD)

A light sucks all the local into the necklace Mother of Kelly and Kelly recognizes the place, is its old town before all the destruction, she looks amazed she was confused at the same time. Kelly sees her father and her mother walking through the village, his mother was a unicorn like her but with a much smaller mane and his father was an extremely strong pegasus with immense wings. 

"My house ?, Mother, Father ?, can not be." 

Kelly ran up to meet them, but when she tries to embrace it passes by them. 

"I can not hug them" 

His eyes water she sees her friends behind her. 

"This was a normal day for me in the village." 

Kelly saw herself as a child with many unicorn ponies playing with her. 

"I remember that." 

Kelly embraces Void with full force. Everyone could see that Kelly passed that place, They ruthlessly attacked Kelly, but his parents could not do anything if not alicorns attack them. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Void hugged Kelly back to comfort her as he turned to face King and Soprano with worry.

"Sorry Soprano, you always get dragged into this stuff" King was just watching the events unfold in front of his glowing eyes.

"Is this how it happened?" King was grinding his teeth as he said this since he did not want to witness what happened as he looked at Mariah and Jane for there reaction to this.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Jane was still confused over saw the little pony picking the Unicorns, she realized the similarity between the two was visible. Mariah do not use magic in there.

"The magic does not work here, it seems some kind of temporal magic, something that Kelly must unravel his past, the book Twilight spoke."

Mariah saw Kelly crying at the sight was something heavy for everyone, especially for Kelly.

Jane went to Kelly and joined the hug.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly reviewed the suffering she had forgotten a long time. 

"I was so weak back then, I still am." 

Kelly felt the power of the Dark 6 Alicorns with maximum power, then soon aFront them were the Dark Alicorns 6, 3 of them were already dead, but as the past showed that spell. 

"It can not be, what they will do." 

Kelly ran as never to follow Alicorns. 

• Brohoof 2

Soprano stood away from the group, not knowing what was going on, nor how to react and deal with the current predicament. "Uh... I don't know what's going on, so... I'll just leave!" he said, running into the shut door, slamming his face into the wooden door. (filler)

• Brohoof 3

@,@@Mrbrunoh1, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

King just watched as hatred was filling his heart when he was seeing all this.

Void was getting very frustrated as he was trying to keep his calm but he was still getting annoyed.

"Why? Why would they do that?"

Void then noticed Kelly running off and he galloped after her and caught up as he was running next to her.

"Don't think about it Kelly, that will make it more painful of a memory! That's it, it is only the past, you have your whole future ahead of you, I am not telling you to forget the good past but don't remember just the bad parts"

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Kelly looked Void with tears on his eyes. 

"I do not know who I am, I have to find..."

Kelly followed the Dark Alicorns for a few minutes until you reach a huge cave. Void arrived a few seconds later. 

"I remember here, they did I load the gems, they treated me like, like, like, a pack animal, what do?" 

Kelly looked inside and there was all Dark Alicorn around Kelly when she was little. 

"No, I remember those days." 

Kelly ran to attack the Dark Alicorns but suddenly she was stopped by an invisible wall. Kelly was hitting the wall and crying heavily. 

"Leave her alone, leave me in peace."
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void just watched for a moment as Kelly was bashing against the invisible wall and crying hard and he came behind her and hugged her.

"Don't look at your past it will make it hurt more, your re living the bad past when you have a good life now"

He was talking with a calming voice and a relaxed manner as he added.

"I won't stop you but... Reacting like this will make it hurt more to watch"

He sounded serious but still he was calm with Kelly.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Suddenly the whole place went dark, then all were in Everfreeforest, the time had advanced some years after that event, Kelly there was already 12 years old, she was by Everfree then appears in front of Celestia. 

"I, I do not remember that day." 

Little Kelly was petrified and she responded to Celestia. 

"Do not hurt me, please, just do not hurt me like them, I do what you want." 

Celestia then ducked at the time of little Kelly. 

"I should fear you, my little Alicorn. You need to learn to value yourself, your parents left you this necklace after you save, the light always on you Kelly, the Dark Alicorn lurk in the submerged part of the Everfree future you will be able to face them as equals. "

Celestia suddenly disappears. 

"I Alicorn ?, I'm a pony of the earth understand, I'll never be as bad as them." 

Little Kelly looks at the sky. Kelly(normal) looks and remembers that day.

(OOC: Void is you, wait Kelly xD)
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void watched in awe as he saw Celestia approach younger Kelly.

"I always knew you were destined to be powerful! From the day we met I knew it and this memory proves it! Even Celestia came to you at a young age to tell you what you will become!" Void turned to smile at Kelly with wide eyes like a filly or colt.

He knew Kelly always made herself out to be weak when they first met but he wasn't letting her think that, and even Celestia wasn't letting her think she was weak a long time ago. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane and Mariah approached and all continued to see along the memories that Kelly had lost, then everyone saw Celestia disappearing like the wind, then Jane with King embraced Kelly, she seemed confused from the start. So the site was changed again all dark, and all went to the deep part of Everfree, then all six Dark Alicorns were talking in circles.

"We can not let Kelly find out she can transform, if she learn to turn and control all the potential that it has, we have no chance if that happens we will have to play with the minds of her friends, and torment her for that she be afraid of becoming, never a Earthpony can beat us understand, we have to show for Changelings and Chrysalis that are more powerful, anyway after the departure of that Changeling, of Hive makes our job is much easier. "

Jane and Mariah look to King and Void. Waiting for somenthing, Kelly is looking serious for the six Alicorns.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void and King both thought the same thing, they said 'That Changeling' did they mean King and Void? If they did they were wrong, both will stick by Kelly to the end as King grinned a wide and violent grin.

"They feared you back then they even tried stopping you... They must be terrified of you now! There scared of you Kelly! Scared of YOU!"

Void nodded with everything King said and added at the end.

"Well Kelly do you even feel worried about the Dark Alicorns now? They are worried about you, heheh"

Void and King both sounded quite sadistic about the Alicorns but were very cheery to know this.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,  

Kelly looked confused for King, Jane, Mariah and Void. 

"They're afraid of me, but I was never powerful, I think I do not deserve this transformation, it is not who I am." 

Kelly looked at the sad ground, then the place went dark again and everyone was seeing Kelly with eight years, she was being attacked by other ponies Unicorns like every day, she was all checked, his father broke down and there was help-but then hit a Dark Alicorn his father and he fell unconscious, the aura of Kelly started to appear, and the small Kelly yelled crying. The necklace was showing the first time that Kelly has become just that she had blocked their lembraças to the past and Twilight Sparkle knew it so she had planned it. Kelly Kelly looked a little big with a light aura that not as much as Kelly now. 

"Dad, Dad are you okay?" 

Unanswered, little Kelly gets wings and a horn appear with a huge burst of energy. 

"What did you do with it ?, answer me, I want you to face me because he attacked?" 

Little Shiny Full Armored Kelly had so much power that the Dark Alicorn already got scared. Kelly looked confused for it all, and hugged Void. 

"I had already transformed before ?, me I'm a monster." 

Expecting a comforting response Void.
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2