Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Jane saw that King left a Alicorn to her, she would find it strange then she flew extremely high and breathed fire on the last Dark Alicorn existing in the world, so in that moment she lost transformation and fainted and fell on the immense muzzle King (dragon) .

Mariah smiled at the end of the nightmare of Kelly, she had returned to form Earth pony, then Mariah suggested.

"King mild to Jane is surely the most gentlemanly thing to do."

Mariah waited for the response from King, Kelly and Void were embraced, Kelly was moved to the end of their problems.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

After the death of alicorns last two white lights appeared in front of image and his father and mother were brought up in front of her, she can embrace this light. 

"Father, Mother ?, was true even then, I was the legendary alicornio that would end all, but I did not do it alone." 

Kelly's mother smiled. 

"Do not worry dear friends for their love and their transformation were they left us in peace." 

The father of Kelly during the huge hug from Kelly. Addressed Void. 

"Take good care of it, you are much more than friends, I'm sure." 

So Kelly's parents disappear in the air like smoke. Kelly weeps strongly and is embraced by Void, and Mariah King puts everyone on his shoulder. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

King looked down at the group after picking up Jane carefully.

"Not to ruin the happy moment but I need to get us all out of here so if you would please friends"

King puts his huge scaley claw in front of the group and they climb on as he puts them on his shoulder gentley.

Void stared at Kelly whilst King put them on his shoulder and he asked a serious question.

"They said much more than friends... What did they mean by that? Your parents..."

Void was waiting for an answer since the fact that her parents even talked to him has put him in a very happy state of mind, they talked to Him, Void a Changeling to ask him to take care of his closest friend.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly was strong crying and holding his friend even more tightly, almost crushing the wings of Void. 

"They'll be fine now, I could say goodbye Void, I said goodbye forever, I feel alone." 

Kelly sat crying on the shoulder of the great dragon, and look to sky, waiting for something.
  • Brohoof 2

Void grinned at Mariah when Kelly hugged Void making his back hurt a little, her physical ability was still powerful.

"You got to say goodbye but you say your alone, Your not alone we are all here for you, especially me, trust me, we have know each other for a very long time and I..."

Void looked at Kelly and attempted to finish a sentence but couldn't for some reason he was to stubborn to say it as he blushed for a moment.

"Sorry I uhhh..."

King was still flying and staying steady to make sure his friends were safe on his shoulders.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,  

Kelly looked into the eyes of the Void, Love was in the air, but she did not know if Void liked her how she liked him, she Blush at the same time. She replied with some tears on his face. 

"I'm sorry, that was the happiest moment I've ever had, you're, you're ..." 

Kelly was speechless 

"My best friend and my protector from the beginning, when you know." 

Kelly turned into Shiny Kelly unwittingly embraced and Void with his wings like Jane.
  • Brohoof 2

Void was blushing bright red now from the hug with her wings and he heard King's loud Dragon voice laugh a tiny bit but King was a lot more respectable than Void so he held it in... For now.

"Kelly we have know each other for a very long time and you have been my protector too more than once..."

Void sighed quickly and just said it swiftly.

"I love you Kelly..." He closed his eyes since he thinks he has just made himself out to be the biggest idiot in the world 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly was carried away by the moment, his aura was responding to his feelings aura was pink. 

"Needless to say Void, I never had the courage afraid that you would deny me." 

Kelly's eyes shone as never, she closed wings on both Void and kissed for a few seconds that seemed like an eternity immense. 

• Brohoof 2

Void was in moment with Kelly too and accepted it with near instantly as they Kissed with pure love.

"We just.... uhuh... That was beautiful, your beautiful" He got his words out eventually and was near falling over from what just happened.

"I would have never denied you for the world" For the first time ever Void's eyes went from pink to a much paler pink from what just happened between him and Kelly as he couldn't look away from her eyes.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

She saw Void falling suddenly and caught him with his paws quickly, his eyes continued to meet, the aura of Kelly was extremely pink. They were still hidden by Kelly Huge wings. She could not hold back his love and kissed him again. She was Blush. 

"I'm sorry Void, is that I'm not thinking right in my actions." 

• Brohoof 2

Void was staying with the moment as they kissed a second time and he saw her blush which made him blush bright red too.

"Are either of us thinking straight at the moment? You don't need to apologise Kelly" He sounded like he was in a dream world and he thought he was at the moment when he realized he wasn't he just went into another dream like state of mind whilst blushing at Kelly but not hiding it.

"Your aura is beautiful like you" Even he couldn't believe his words that he was so open about all of sudden with Kelly.

• Brohoof 2

Soprano continued to lie there, in front of the door, not seeing anything take place. He saw the group fighting something, but not... what they were actually having a conflict with. He eventually got up, and ran back to his apartment, trying to avoid a fight.  (Going to school, see you!)

Edited by SopranoAurora
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

(OOC: this moment is so lovely)

Kelly looked at her pink aura, and eyes were as pink as Void, Kelly said Mariah. 

"Could not be better." 

Kelly was still taken by love, then she rubbed Void and kissed him again, she was totally taken by love, and by now, but still had the wings around the two. 

"Void I love you." 

She opened her wings again and hugged her tightly Void. She smiled at Mariah and Mariah entered the embrace.
  • Brohoof 2

Void was pretty much hypnotised from Love with Kelly right now as she rubbed muzzles with him then kissed again.

"I love you too Kelly"

Void was still entranced from Kelly as Mariah joined in the embrace as Void was still acting really unlike himself.

"Best *sighs* day in my life"

Void still sounded very dreamy and calm

• Brohoof 3

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was still looking Kelly in the eyes and acting completely different as Mariah noticed King who finally knew what happened between the two and he was picking between crying or just ignoring what he just saw and a large tear fell from his eye as he wiped it quickly whilst flying.

"Oh you two were kissing makes sense now... you didn't see that tear then..."

Even King was acting overjoyed for Kelly and Void just then but he had to concentrate on flying.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly smiled at Void, and rubbed their muzzles she took another small kiss on Void. She kept her gaze to Void and his aura only grew, Shiny Kelly (Kelly) was totally falling in love over Void, did not care about anything else. 

"That was the best day of my life" 

Kelly exclaims.
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void is still looking into Kelly's eyes as both there aura's just increased more.

"I have been meaning to say that for a very... Long time, those few words mean so much to me Kelly"

King noticed Mariah looking at Jane and back at him and he sighed for a moment.

"I know... When we land I will... Try to tell her" He knew exactly what Mariah meant especially after Kelly and Void just then. 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly smiled as ever to Void, his friends gave their love and support she got Void in his arms and hugged her tightly, his aura and return the yellow color ever. 

"Thank you for everything Void, now will protect each other even more."

Kelly kiss Void one more time.
  • Brohoof 2

Void was accepted the kiss during the hug as there auras returned to normal.

"You don't need to thank me... But yes, we will protect each other for an eternity"

Void for the first time in awhile stopped looking at Kelly's eyes and looked around as if he had no clue what happened with the rest of the world after that.

King was rolling his eyes as he commented.

"Kelly? Remember when you called me and Jane lovebirds? I feel like I am on the grounds to call you two lovebirds now"

King laughed a little as his enormous eyes watched there reaction.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Shiny Kelly smiled and blush.

"It is true this time you can call us, so excuse me King, is that I could not control my actions you know how it is, even closer to a beautiful Pony-Changeling like Jane." 

Shiny Kelly looked serious for immense eyes of King(Dragon)

• Brohoof 2

King's enormous eye just stared at Kelly for a moment and then plain as day you could tell even when King was a Dragon that he was blushing as he said this.

"She is a beautiful Pony/Changeling I would never argue with that... It is impossible to argue with that..."

He didn't stutter or slur his words he said that with his Dragons voice with quite powerful confidence.

He just thought to himself over and over 'When we land' he kept saying this in his head.

• Brohoof 2