open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@

Kelly gave a big smile and giggled. 

"That's cool, I loved it, knew my mane was not as big as I thought, this is pretty cool" 

Kelly revived the good feelings he had with magic, was beginning to change. 

"Maybe I was dominated by my desire to revenge all this time, I forgot all the magic brought to me." 

Kelly looked Void that was transformed and she looked like a pink light in the room. 

"This is beautiful, you really did it all for me, I know I deserve it all." 

Kelly was still a bit defensive, but I was returning to like the magic again.

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void changed back into himself again with a laugh.

"See told you magic does not have to be all bad, even quite funny lot of the time, magic can be a gift for others  not just the user"

Void just sat back and laughed a little more as he thought he cheered up Kelly in a very good way.

"And yeah, you deserved it all, you were upset and I wanted to cheer you up!" He smiled and stood fully up as he smiled and his pink magic bolt faded out by this time.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly looked happy to Void and answered. 

"Sorry about that, I lived so long being battered with magic, my parents were the only ones who used it to me in a way that I loved, no one deserves to live with those types of Ponies"

She showed a determination with those words. 

"But I have not figured out who I am" 

She lay down and stared at the ceiling

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void looked at Kelly as she lay down and just stared at the ceiling.

"You all right then, feeling better?

Void wanted to make sure Kelly was fine and nothing was wrong after this talk.

"Just checking you're fine after all that nasty business" 

He was concerned for Kelly and he does not want her slipping into a ever living nightmare so he was determined to keep her cheered up.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly got out of bed and went to Void.

"You know, you could be here today, would be fun, I've slept in your house once, I think it would be nice to return the favor, I'm worried about what might happen to me." 

Kelly descended the stairs toward the kitchen, she was very good with the kitchen as his mother taught everything she knows about, it gets to be better than his mother. 

"You'll go down, I'll do some things to eat, I know you do not eat it, but do you follow me?" 

Kelly says on Kitchen

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void nodded and smiled at Kelly as he followed her to the kitchen.

"I can eat normal food don't forget, it just doesn't do much for me"

Void said this to reassure Kelly that if she cooked he would still eat it happily.

"Yeah, oh wait if I am staying over I will go get Soprano and ask if he could stay over here too if you don't mind"

Void was hoping she would let Soprano stay too since he was still waiting outside for Void.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly grinned and replied. 

"Alright Void of course he can sleep here, I'm just afraid that attack me, I'm not sure I can survive the next attack." 

Kelly continued making the food, she was happy and determined to show that she could make others happier with her ​​food, she always did it with his mother, was something important to her. 

@@Mrbrunoh1, @

(OOC: Once you get this Riley, just say you came into Kelly's house too, unless you don't want too)

Void walked outside and noticed Soprano still stood there and Void apologized to him and told him Kelly wanted them to both stay over as she was worried about another attack.

Void came in back through the door and saw Kelly in the kitchen cooking and he walked over.

"Hey, do you need some help or do you have it all handled Kelly?" He asked to make sure she had it handled.

• Brohoof 1

@

Kelly grinned at Void she had regained its luster. 

"All right, do not need, we can talk while I'm doing something for us to eat, you know my mother told me that the magic is in all ponies, I did not believe much in the beginning, but maybe she was right" 

Kelly looked at his necklace with great respect. 

"Void So, you already know a bit of my story, you could tell his story to me ?, love to know why you're so incredible to me" 

Kelly was messing in the pan waiting for the response Void.

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was a little confused at what Kelly said as he didn't understand who's story she meant.

"Kelly, do you mean my story or your's, I already know your's so I assume you mean mine"

Void didn't know if Kelly asked about his backstory or not. 

"Do you want to know about my Story or a recap of your's"

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,  

Soprano walked inside as well as he could, sitting down at the nearest opportunity. He saw how big the home was. "This is a really nice house you have here, Kelly. " he said, before running into the bushes and vomiting. His health was declining, no doubt about that, but he didn't want help for it.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly look to Soprano.

"Thanks, and you have one help?"

Kelly was a little embarrassed. She looked Void thinking he had been rude with he and she talk.

"I'm sorry I did not want to be rude, if you want to tell of course." 

She turned to the food he was doing, and was excited to show what she was good. And waiting Void...

Edited by Mrbrunoh1

@@Mrbrunoh1@,

Void looked at Soprano as he complemented Kelly's home before running out for no reason as far as he could tell.

He was getting worried though because Soprano mentioned being Ill earlier.

He mutters to himself "I hope Soprano is alright... Hmmm, oh Kelly no you were not rude just my story is quite... Violent is all"

Void sounded quite awkward as he said this but noticed her cooking and was surprised how quick and well she was doing it.

"Quite the good cook then, oh and if you reeaally want to know my story just tell me and I will tell you"

@,@,

Kelly looked Void as he stirred the chocolate. 

"It seems that we had a very similar life then that's not cool, you do not need to tell me, I've been bad about my past today, you need not tell me." 

She said trying to change the subject, she did not want anyone to suffer with her ​​past, she shows respect for all their friends. 

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,

(OOC: Bruno, we're waiting on Skype. Just saying.)

Soprano came back after he vomited in the bushes. He had cleaned up as much as he could, but it was still there. "Sorry, my illness is getting a lot worse." he said, sitting down as quickly as possible. "Darn, I wish I wan't sick." 

@@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was just thinking that Soprano had better not have a very bad disease since he knew nothing of a human and what they can contract as he thought this he realized that since Kelly told him her story it is only right he tell her his if she so pleased.

"Hey Soprano, that disease, Is it bad I'm getting a little worried for you" He waited for an answer as he quickly turned to Kelly.

"Oh and Kelly if you really wanna know my story then just say when"

• Brohoof 1

@,@,

Kelly looked Void and grinned, it was kind procupada with Soprano. 

"Of course you can tell me, would love to know its history" 

She put the cake to grow and sat next to the Void. 

"Well I think we have a long way together now" 

Kelly hug Void and Smile waiting your answer

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1@,

Void was happy to tell his story even if he was quite an evil Changeling awhile ago. (OOC: Long paragraph ahead)

"Well when I was old enough to be a Changeling Drone for the Queen, (A Drone is just a normal Changeling soldier) I was noted for my exceptional Skill at hunting down ponies for love draining and conversion after a long time of capturing ponies to be forcible changed into a Changeling I was promoted to a Commander in my Hive and received a Set of steel shell body armour to go with my rank of Commander. Once I was a Commander I was sent to help with the attack on Canterlot. I hurt other ponies with my magic and violently captured other ones without there permission of course, but when we were defeated and I was blown away by princess Cadence with the others I landed outside of PonyVille just inside the Everfree. I for the first time ever was thinking for myself since my Queen was not making me or forcing me to do anything since she controls al Changelings in her Hive and I felt so very evil for the things I did. After watching the ponies in PonyVille I really questioned why Changelings were attacking them and I wanted to stay in PonyVille as my disguised pony, but I returned to my Hive after awhile and my Queen was very, very annoyed with what I told her about forcing love out of ponies is evil and just wrong so MY OWN Queen got her guards to kick me out of the Hive as she said, Don't come back unless you want to be a True Changeling. So I never returned and I went back to PonyVille earned some bits and repaired my house I found just outside the Everfree" 

Void felt very evil for saying all this and how he pretty much killed ponies and turned them into Changelings in his Hive.

"Sorry if any of this has changed your opinion on me but that is the truth"

Void was starting to tear up as he remembered all he ponies he harmed.

• Brohoof 2

@,@,

Kelly flashed a look of concern and gave a warm hug Void. 

"You know you can have a past as bad as mine, but I'm sure you've changed, you sacrificed for me, made ​​me happy, encouraged me, now I can tell you something, I think it brought us to our past here, I did not think I would talk more with any magical creature, but after I met you you opened my heart "

Kelly was with bright eyes. 

"When this is over, I hope we can still be great friends" 

Kelly got up and went to get the cake. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,N@,

Void stopped tearing up as Kelly said this.

"Wait so you don't think I am a complete evil psychopath?" By the way yes, we can stay friends after this I Pinkie Promise. Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye!" Void remembered when Pinkie told him to use that for VERY important promises or else and he thought that promise was very important.

"Thanks Kelly, hey how is the cake coming along?" Void asked as he sniffed at the air through his muzzle.

• Brohoof 2

@,@,

Kelly grinned and spoke. 

"Not Void I did not mean it, of course you're not." 

Kelly pulled out a big cake and opened a smile she had never shown to Void. 

"Well this is an old recipe that my mother wore, you know she taught me a lot, she said that a good cake could be something magical, I think this is the closest you can get to the Magic" 

Kelly lets out a giggle and put the cake on the table, she calls Void and Soprano to the table. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mariah-r7278

Mariah was more than five weeks walking Everfree she had not eaten any good food in time, it seemed that in years, she felt a good smell coming from a house in Everfree, she was confused because there was a house that forest, she went to the door but was afraid to slam the door, but she had no choice.

* TOK TOK *

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void heard the door but wondered who would knock on the door of Kelly's home in the forest.

"Hey Kelly were you expecting someone today?" He was quite concerned as he couldn't think of anypony who would be here.

"Should I answer it or you?"

He buzzed his wings as he asked this out of curiosity. 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly looked with doubt while putting food on the table. 

"Actually no Void, I do not know other ponies besides you, who would it be at this hour?" 

She looked Void going to the house entrance. 

"You can open the door?" 

Kelly was afraid after all that had happened. 

• Brohoof 1