Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new brony appears!

Otaku

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google Search.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Fiery Joker (Commander Firebrand)

I'm a 14-year-old male brony. A while back, I began watching MLP reviews by The Fiery Joker AKA Commander Firebrand. So I naturally decided to watch some myself. And now, after seeing the first two episodes, I've fallen in love with the show. <3

I also like Nintendo, anime, other cartoons, and manga.

So, hello! :3

• Brohoof 2

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and that you make lots of new friends!

post-7390-0-11995400-1353473821_thumb.gif

You are now one of us. But I got a couple questions.
1) When did you start watching MLP?
2) What were the first 2 episodes you watched and how did you fall in love with the show itself?

Again, Welcome.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to talk to me. I'll be here to help answer any questions you have.

Cheers!
~SadisticFluttershy~
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and that you make lots of new friends!

You are now one of us. But I got a couple questions.

1) When did you start watching MLP?

2) What were the first 2 episodes you watched and how did you fall in love with the show itself?

Again, Welcome.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to talk to me. I'll be here to help answer any questions you have.

Cheers!

~SadisticFluttershy~

Hey, thanks. :3

1) This week.

2) The first two episodes of season 1.

I'll be sure to talk to you if I need anything.

• Brohoof 1

i find myself creating lots of fan art that i later burn because i feel like it has no meaning, why do i do this? idk, all i know is that i have created art that i later burn....weird..... maybe i need help? :D anywho, im new to this forum  so i though i might just drop in (hah! Pegasus pun.....sorta......i suck at this T-T) and say hi to all yalls, and no i'm not country i just say yalls sometimes, not really... (i still suck, halp me mental voices!!!!) (wow... i need to get a therapist). sooooo... as a new member to this forum id also like to say hello and welcome.....to this place....(ok im actually lost here, i was looking at some fan art for SAO and i ended up on these forums)..................................... i should go.... im only making this worse.....

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...