Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Godzilla Fan Club, the Fan Club of the King of the Monsters

Darker

I think the godzilla movies are awesome there is too much to say about them so this is all i'm going to say.

Which Godzilla movies? The japanese ones or the 98/2014 reboots?

I do like the original ones myself.  The 2nd series I've seen most of those, and then only once.    Do you have a favorite godzilla movie series or specific movies?

I respect and love the 1954 one, I like the 1985 one and love the 2000 one. The 2014 was a decent homage to the King of the Monsters so it also stays as one of my favourites. USA makes very good movies when they really want to.

The movies with Ghidorah are also some of my favourites. Same with the ones with Mecha-Godzilla. Biollante was also cool. And who could forget motherbuckin' Destoroyah!

King Ghidorah was one of the dvd's I ordered, his 2nd appearance being the other one.  I do wonder if the blu-ray for the old godzilla movies are any better then the dvd versions.  I read that are only slightly better.   The original movie series I mean.

Just finished watching Godzilla vs the Thing (Mothra) great movie.  I do wonder if the scenes where Godzilla is a bit clumbsy were scripted or happened and the crew left them in.  He had just woken up a short time before, so I can see that happening. 

Edited by Kulstor

King Ghidorah was one of the dvd's I ordered, his 2nd appearance being the other one.  I do wonder if the blu-ray for the old godzilla movies are any better then the dvd versions.  I read that are only slightly better.   The original movie series I mean.

Just finished watching Godzilla vs the Thing (Mothra) great movie.  I do wonder if the scenes where Godzilla is a bit clumbsy were scripted or happened and the crew left them in.  He had just woken up a short time before, so I can see that happening. 

Ah, Ghidorah... So friggin' Awesome... A golden enormous hydra that fires lightning out of his mouth, so amazing...

I also guess Godzilla being so clumsy in that movie was because he just woke up, it makes sense.

That was my first thought, since it does make sense. 

Think I'll get 2 more this month, 1 or both on Blu-ray maybe.  Looking at my list that would be Ebirah and Destroy All Monsters. 

Edited by Kulstor

That was my first thought, since it does make sense. 

Think I'll get 2 more this month, 1 or both on Blu-ray maybe.  Looking at my list that would be Ebirah and Destroy All Monsters. 

Destroy All Monsters is really worth owning it.