Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hihihihihihihi!

Quaver Ava

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it on google, heard about it on fimfiction, and searched.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend forced me to watch it and told me about this terrible fanfiction called Cupcakes... I wanted to know why this fanfiction was so bad, so I watched the show to understand the characters, fell in love with it, and read Cupcakes. Yes, Cupcakes is why I am here. XD

Hello! I am a twenty something dude in college to be a welder. Neat huh? Welp, I also write fanfictions and currently in the works of writing a professional novel. Gonna be awesome! I'm here to make friends, maybe pester some people to read and spread the word about my writing, and have fun! 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome @Quaver Ava to the MLP Forums! 

I haven't read Cupcakes, nor Rainbow Factory, or any of those types of fanfictions. I keep getting told not to.  :yay: I do sort of know how they go though, despite not reading them. 

You'll feel right at home here, there are a plentiful amount of fanfiction writers here. In fact there is a forum group called the Authors Helping Authors group, which operate in fimfiction. You can check them out here, you may be interested being a part of it. 

There is also a Pinkie Pie Fan Club; who is my second favourite pony, and your favourite, so you may enjoy taking a look at that group too. 

I think that covers most of the things you'd possibly be interested in, anyways.. I look forward to seeing you around! 

~~ I hope you have an awesome time here, best of luck for your fanfiction. Have fun! 

• Brohoof 1

Thanks guys! Just need to figure out what sections I can talk in to become a muffin. That sounds so cute. xD

Oh, I almost forgot if you ever have any questions or need any help with anything. Please do not hesitate to send me a message, I'd be happy to help you out! 

You should check out Sugarcube Corner, they always have some interesting topic happening over there. Best of luck! 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome!

Like said, check out Sugarcube Corners!

Pleasure to have somebody else join the forums, enjoy your stay, and catch you on the flip side of things!

Wait! He's a writer?! Oh my gosh, I would love to read some of his work!

Oh, and meet Frost... he writes the stories that come to my mind. He's... one of the many personalities of mine...

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the Forums! What kind of genre do you write? I love fantasy myself, I'd like to write but I can never really bring myself to sit down and do it.

Thank you, and I'm glad you asked. I write mostly fantasy fiction for my larger stories. Slive of life/friendship stories for my one-shots. Currently in the works of a book, a book sized fanfiction, and a couple of short segments. I've linked my fimfiction to my profile if you're interested. :) 

attachicon.gifError Message (1).png

Welcome to MLPforums.com!

I hope you are enjoying your time here kind sir, and I hope to see you around!

And remember to have fun! or I will force you!

Oh no, don't force me to have fun! I'll never forgive you! 

Hi there, Quaver! :) Welcome to the forums.

My name is Samurott and it's lovely to meet you! *hugs*

Samurott is a cool name! *Hugs ya back* Nice to meet you too man. :D 

• Brohoof 1

Thank you, and I'm glad you asked. I write mostly fantasy fiction for my larger stories. Slive of life/friendship stories for my one-shots. Currently in the works of a book, a book sized fanfiction, and a couple of short segments. I've linked my fimfiction to my profile if you're interested. :) 

Oh no, don't force me to have fun! I'll never forgive you! 

Samurott is a cool name! *Hugs ya back* Nice to meet you too man. :D 

I'm a girl  :comeatus:

Visit my profile and see for yourself!