Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc When hearts grow cold. Chapter one: Shadows fall [epic] [adventure] [dark]

Scribblegroove

@

Oh, I'm sorry. I hope you're ok then :c Take your time... 

@,@@Driz, @@PathfinderCS

I'm going to turn advancing today into advancing tomorrow. I hope you guys don't mind :c 

No problem here! Do what you need. I'll be replying tonight. :)

I don't know if Selune could fit the diplomat. Or Terra. Artemis sure wouldn't. I am also not sure if Terra would fit the medic type, though you could say he could. Thoughts? All OCs are in my sig.

Well to be honest I'd prefer you'd make a character that fits the roles for diplomat or medic more, since these don't really work. If you don't have the time or don't want to do that, I'm willing to accept Terra Lionmane as a second soldier.

But please consider making a new character :) that could be a whole lot of fun and add more diversity to the RP

@@IridscentNionios

It's up to you, I wouldn't mind you using Terra that much, it's just that I'm encouraging you to make a new character. Who knows, maybe it will work out! :)

Don't worry too much about it. After all it's about fun, so if you think you'll have the most fun with Terra, and can make it enjoyable for others to have him in the roleplay, you can just use him. Hurry up a little though. If you join in now you won't have to catch up with anything. 

@@Scribblegroove, Look i'm really trying to squeeze my head into this. I mean there are already three good rpers that could very well guarantee unlimited fun but... Well. I don't know.

Oh oh oh! I've got an idea. From one of my fanfics i got a character that could fit the role perfectly. Her name is Alianna and she is a "Lead Caretaker" or "Chief Nurse" in a way. But the thing is... she's a changeling. I could very well modify her character a bit but she could also be hiding under a pony face. If you want.

@@IridscentNionios

Well go ahead and surprise me! You can change her charater to make her not a changeling, or perhaps a changeling that has been reformed. However, like I said to the last guy who wanted to apply with a changeling, I percieve them as inherently evil, unless something major happens in their lives that causes them to become good. Either that or the changeling was raised outside of a hive by ponies. Take a look at what I said to Void Crawler a while back, that might help.

However, if you're going for a horned female (be it changeling or unicorn) I'd rather have you go as Terra Lionmane. We already have three unicorns, and three mares. An earth pony male would be much preferred now.

Then again, like I said, surprise me! It'll be very unlikely you don't get accepted, so just give it a shot. I'll see how I'll implement it in the RP.

@@Scribblegroove, So she has to be "Not affiliated with the changeling kingdom"? I prefer referring as Kingdom since we know nothing of their insect like appearance affecting their society. Also while i do disagree with the "Inherently evil behavior" I will see what i can do and get back to you later.

@@Scribblegroove, Here's what i could do. Do you know what Immersion is?

Immersion is a real psychological phenomenon in which you can get entrapped in an experience. Changelings suffering from Immersion don't even know they are changelings. They think, act, and work like the pony they pretend to be. I could have her Golden Mane, and light brown coat. yada yada yada.

The other choice is i could make her a flutterpony. They have weak flight but when in numbers can use utter flutter which is like a gust the strength of a hurricane. Or i could go all zebra ((i'd be interesting to create an alchemist/healer/druid)).

@@IridscentNionios

Zebra sounds awesome to me! The other options are fine as well but a zebra would be very interesting. I haven't implemented them in the story that much yet, so you'll have a lot of freedom in deciding what her backstory is and what zebra's are like!

Druid/healer is great. If you make him a male as well it would be perfect to balance out the group a little.

Immersion and the flutterpony seem a little confusing to me. They could work, but something as simple and solid as a zebra druid/healer seems just right to me. It fits perfectly.

Go ahead and make a character. If you can do it within an hour and then post you can come along with the rest of us without any problems. If not your character will be late and we'll have to introduce you a little later into the RP.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

You still have a chance, but like I said to Pathfinder this isn't like the roleplays we've been in together. Not sure if any of your characters would fit in... Of course not saying that they're bad, but just not made for the dark/epic/adventure roleplays. If you can patch together a new character quickly it might still work out though :) 

(edited)

@@IridscentNionios

The only thing I could think about:

I like the explosive bit of your character. It should add a bit of spice to your support role. I'm completely content with your character and think you'll do great with him. You're Accepted!

Now I'll have to think of a way to write you in. I'll let you know when I'm done. It won't be long (I hope)

Edited by Scribblegroove

@@IridscentNionios

The only thing I could think about:

I like the explosive bit of your character. It should add a bit of spice to your support role. I'm completely content with your character and think you'll do great with him. You're Accepted!

Now I'll have to think of a way to write you in. I'll let you know when I'm done. It won't be long (I hope)

Yea i think i'll go with "loud but serious at his job" type. Maybe i will find someone to draw him.

@,Because we CAN! Say can i interest you in something? You draw right? Maybe you could help me design my zebra? I am not quite sure on her appearance and visualizing things ALWAYS helps me RP better. 

Afraid I don't get the time for any real drawing any more between RL stuff. The free time I use for RPing tends to be on my phone when I'm away from a computer - and that's one thing that i certainly can't do from my phone.

Notice how in Windy's RP the extent of my artwork is 'a hand' - that's down to a lack of both time and inspiration. And skill, but I like to overlook that last point.