Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc When hearts grow cold. Chapter one: Shadows fall [epic] [adventure] [dark]

Scribblegroove

Hey, sorry my backstory isn't that great. New character that I wanted to get done quickly for the RP, At some point I will go back and make it all purdy. 

Name: Whisper

Role: Rogue (yeah I am going to be the jerk that picks a role already filled)

OC Page link: Whisper

Special Items:

A heavily worn marble mortar and pestle used to brew countless poisons and some potions.

Three curved, black steel daggers 

A golden medallion wrought in the shape of a sun. On one side the words "Chosen of Dawn Breaker" are carved into it. On the other side, "He who opposes dawn shall fade from history." The medallion shines a bright gold in the sun and turns silver in the night.

Whisper was probably summoned for her ability to track down, infiltrate and steal priceless artifacts.

Edited by Golden Shield

@@Driz@@PathfinderCS@@,

Just making a small role call that I'm going to be launching the RP soon. Hopefully tomorrow, maybe even tonight. We don't really have enough people yet but I know that people will be able to jump into the RP for quite a long way into the RP itself. Besides, I know a few people who are going to apply sometime soon anyway.

@

You can PM the rest of your background when it's done. Like I said even though the RP will be launched relatively soon you still have a while so not to worry. :3

@ 

Not sure why you posted here, but if you want to apply with a character please don't hesitate. If you have questions I'd be glad to answer them.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Flying Ace

Role: Scout (I know it's already filled but I couldn't think of a class that fit this character better then scout  :( )

OC page link: look at my signature link for him

Special equipment: He has a bag filled with tools that allow him to make his costumes.

I would figure a master actor could also be good at getting information. Like putting on disguises and getting behind enemy lines

Edited by Flying Ace

Name: Flying Ace

Role: Scout (I know it's already filled but I couldn't think of a class that fit this character better then scout :( )

OC page link: look at my signature link for him

Special equipment: He has a bag filled with tools that allow him to make his costumes.

I would figure a master actor could also be good at getting information. Like putting on disguises and getting behind enemy lines

I'm afraid we already have one rogue and another one pending. I'm going to have to decline this one.

Sorry

To anyone else wondering:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/112284-when-hearts-grow-cold-chapter-one-shadows-fall-rp/?fromsearch=1

The RP is up. I will add the link to the OP as soon as I can, but the document will be messed up if I try it from my phone.

Have fun. Joining is still possible for anyone else!

• Brohoof 1

I'm afraid we already have one rogue and another one pending. I'm going to have to decline this one.

Sorry

To anyone else wondering:http://mlpforums.com/topic/112284-when-hearts-grow-cold-chapter-one-shadows-fall-rp/?fromsearch=1

The RP is up. I will add the link to the OP as soon as I can, but the document will be messed up if I try it from my phone.

Have fun. Joining is still possible for anyone else!

ah that's ok I'll just watch and see what happens good luck everybody!

(edited)

ah that's ok I'll just watch and see what happens good luck everybody!

You're welcome to come join with a different role though if you wish. I guess you'll have to make a different character for it but we're in need of more roleplayers.

new post

@@PathfinderCS@@Driz, @, @.

I hope you guys are enjoying the first few moments of the RP. I'd like to encourage you to interact with the other characters as well. Sometimes it will take a while for me to post, so you guys will have something to do in the meantime. Explore eachothers characters and get to know eachother!

On another note, your backgrounds and perhaps even other OC's will play a major role in this roleplay. I want to fully immerse you guys into it. So first things first, from now on, your other OC's are not under your control. An example of this is Wish Scribes brother, Shield Scribe. He will be in the roleplay, but Cinderscribe wont be controlling him. I will try to play these characters as accurately as I can, and perhaps I will ask you some questions through PM in the future. I hope you like this addition to the roleplay. I believe it will make it much more interesting.

If you have any suggestions, spill it! I'm open for lots of things, and I come up with the best plots and plans when inspired by other people's awesome thoughts and strange ideas.

Edited by Scribblegroove

Well if no one else signs up anytime soon we might have to get some more characters in. But not to worry, we have plenty of time :)

hurry up a little will you? We're eagerly waiting for your character to join. I've already set up some plot for him :)

I like your idea here. This should be very interesting once we get deeper into the story. :)

@@Scribblegroove,

Oh sorry friend! It slipped my mind! Here is the story.

So after the part you said he was captured after the fight outside of PonyVille and taken to Twilight he pleaded that he was wanting to be reformed and he was exiled from his Hive a few weeks before Canterlot was attacked and Twilight decided to let the Changeling be free under on strong condition. He was to be reformed and made into the first reformed and natural Changeling for a long time.

He was signed up to do this by Celestia since she knew of his skill in magic and he was reformed.

The story is short but it was conjured up quickly by my Brain now so if it is not liked and I am wasting your time then just take me out of the roster for this RP since I don't want to waste any more time for you guys.

I kind of already have Maya's whole backstory thought out. I would update her character page so to flesh it out a little bit more (since it's still pretty vague), but I think I'd prefer to make it a surprise... If you guys don't mind, that is~

I shall wait for the right time to reveal it.

:comeatus:

(It's nothing mind-blowing, really. But still.)

(edited)

@@Driz

Do make sure you let me know first though. I you have ideas to share don't hold it out. You can keep it secret for the other players, but I can help you make it even grander. PM me about it if you want, I can share some ideas and intergrate it more into the RP 

@

Well it does seem a little hastily put together. Seeing the average of your post quality and that of the players I think you might not fully fit in. If you can improve the quality of your writing and posts I can allow you into the RP, but as it looks like now, with us already having a scout/rogue I think I'll have to deny your character.

If you do think you can up your post length and quality I might reconsider your character, but that is up to you. What you have written there is below the bar for what I expect of the roleplayers here.

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 1

lol, my last post. I can't wait to see Crowley's response. Knowing my character's background, I may have way, way overdone it.

Yeah, I don't mind developing and playing another character as well.

DARNIT, I forgot to mention it in everyone's letter. Only Cinder has it, but apparently I didn't copy that over... Ok so this mistake is actually really out of character for Crowley, but I'll leave it in for this once >:c

Crowley is not going to give in to teasing though...

@@@Driz, @@PathfinderCS,  @

What's going on! I know I'm supposed to make another pilot post, but I purposefully made this gap for you guys to interact. Come on, it's not like a converstation is over by exchanging two sentances. I will advance the roleplay tomorrow, so please take your time to interact a little more because you won't have much chance to do that later.