Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc When hearts grow cold. Chapter one: Shadows fall [epic] [adventure] [dark]

Scribblegroove

I don't know how specific you want us to be, so i'll go overboard and be completely so. :P Wish carries a ton of stuff with her in her saddlebags, though a lot of it is likely useless. Yes, she always wanders around loaded up with all of this stuff. If there's anything that looks out of place though, just say - the only things that she would never be without are the letters, the weapons, the strips of cloth and the rope.

Documents:

- Old letters from before she left home. Notably, the letters her brother wrote to her before they lost contact.

- Several (cheap and identical) maps of Equestria.

- A few more specific maps of certain obscure areas.

- A couple of battered adventure story books - suitable for various ages.

- A (heavily annotated) book on myths and legends.

Consumables:

- Dried fruit preserved in honey.

- A couple of bottles of fresh water.

- An old-fashioned waterskin.

- Four apples.

Equipment:

- A length of good rope.

- A pouch containing some pieces of charcoal.

- The slungshot.

- The meteor hammer.

- Six loose strips of faded red sailcloth.

- A sharp piece of flint.

- Full plate mail.

This is exactly how specific I want you to be! But like I said, if there's anything you'd want to add to your equipment you should say so now :)

Well, how much Pathfinder carries depends on the situation. On a normal dig at an archeological site, he would carry an assortment of things such as maps, digging tools (small shovels, brushes, etc.), survival supplies, and the like. However, I would imagine this might be closer to his and Sojourner's duo efforts when it comes to searching for the lost and forgotten. So, with that in mind...

1. Maps - all very detailed, most of them drawn by Path himself with various details listed on them.

2. Journal - Sometimes not needed, but he takes notes for whenever he feels a map needs corrected or updated. Plus, it's handy if he finds ancient things that deserve more attention and research.

3. General survival supplies

4. Basic foods, bits of hay, oats, etc, with a container holding water.

As it stands, not much more I can think of.

Because of a strange lack of posting im going to postpone advancing the story until tomorrow.

What's up guys? Why isn't anybody posting? Did I change something in the story that ruined your drive for this RP? Or is it just that you don't have a lot of time on your hands right now. I'm a little worried.

Well, things haven't exactly gone smooth at the home here, so I'm dealing with a few things. My RP posting has slowed as a result.

Don't consider it a lack of interest though. Just dealing with multiple things; tis all. :)

Im alive. Just catching up on all the discussion going on in the rp. Cant say much just yet, since Whisper only ever knew one pony and thats Wanderlust. All of this, is brand spanking new to her. Especially the train :P

As for supplies:

-a cloth bag

-various herbs and plants from deep within Everfree

-Ancient map that she adds to when she discovers a new place

-An old history book that was given to her from Ponyville library

Sorry Halloween/Halloween weekend threw my schedule off a bit.

Anyways for supplies Wanderlust would only ask to see if he could get any rare seeds and spores from the princesses. I'll clear some possible ones with you in the PM.

Also anybody know what happened to IridscentNionios? Did he delete his profile or get banned or something? I can't access his profile or notify/PM him.

(edited)

IridiscentNionios got banned. We'll assume that his character changed his mind on coming along. The thing with the alchemical catalysts that have been stolen is still in the RP though.

I'll advance the story once everyone is in the train, though I think @Driz hasn't been online for a while. I hope he gets back soon :c

Edited by Scribblegroove

@@RunsWithSquirlz, @@Torrent505, @, @@PathfinderCS, @@Driz,@,

Alright. I've been quite busy for a while now, hence my inactivity. I see no one has posted since I left. Assuming Driz is out of the RP now because he hasn't been online since 31 October, that leaves the rest of us to a descision. Do you guys still want to continue? I mean the lack of posting indicates a lack of interest, so I'm just asking to be sure. If so I can advance the story today or tomorrow, but you guys will have to start posting again as well.

I have a lot of things planned for this idea, and I'm sure you will all love it, but if you can't get yourself to post (for whatever reason you may have) it's rather pointless to continue.

If the lack of posting is simply because I didn't advance the story yet then don't wait for it! Start interacting with eacother, don't wait for me to advance the story. There are still so many things about your character that the others don't know, and so many things you don't know about theirs. Go ahead and take the train ride as a moment to get to know the other characters! At least try to develop your own character. What do they think about all this and wha is to come?

I hope to see us posting again soon :3

Unfortunately, I've either been busy or dealing with some issues at home here. It's not a lack of interest from me, at least. :)

Also, a little concerned about Driz, hope he comes back...