Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc When hearts grow cold. Chapter one: Shadows fall [epic] [adventure] [dark]

Scribblegroove

@@IridscentNionios

Well right now everything is being explained. It might be a good idea if you read through everything that's been posted. It's not that much, and if you do you'll have a much easier time with jumping into the RP. At leas try to read everything from the moment the Princesses start talking. I'm trying to think of a way to write you in, it shouldn't be long now, though we could always pretend you've been there from the start if it takes too long :| 

@@@PathfinderCS@@@Driz

Please don't get discouraged by the amount of information. I'm going to try to subtly toss a few hints and clues that could give you a direction to go in, that slowly start to get less subtle and more obvious the longer it takes. Eventually I'll try to explain it in the OOC if everything else fails, but I don't think it will get to that. Ask as many questions as you want, preferably in the RP.

Try to come up with ideas yourself to get more information as well. All you have to do to access the documents and reports is to descibe doing so in the RP. I'll describe what's in them for you. It makes it a little easier to prevent having to write an insane amount of reports at once, and you guys having to read all of it at once.

(edited)

@

OOC, OOC!

Phew, glad we got that cleared up before things got out of hand.

But you guys can discuss things in the OOC as well. What your thoughts are. It might be 'sorta' metagaming, but I'll allow it for teamwork's sake :3 

However, I will support Cinder Scribe's wish in that having a central authority might not be the best of ideas.

Way want to edit that to 'Wish Scribe' :3

About Whispers knowledge of the symbol, Golden Shield messaged me with a suggestion that she might've seen it before in her 'adventures'. By sheer chance of 'luck' I decided that she has. So don't worry, he's not making shit up :3

Edited by Scribblegroove

@@Scribblegroove

"First of all, specifically about you, there may be about four other ponies in equestria that have your specific set of skills at your level of expertise. One of them has already been sent on a mission to zebrica, another would surely have ignored our request for help. The third has been missing for over two weeks now and..." She looked at Crowley very suggestively. "The fourth has other duties and responsibilities that make him far too valuable to send on a mission like this..." She explained.

Is this the part where you try to write me down? I could do something about that. Anyways... Should i post or... wait? I did skim through the RP focusing on the important parts.

To anyone who is an artist here or knows an artist that can help. I want to design/draw my Zebra.

NOTICE TO ALL RPERS I would like it if you made a short description of your character when i meet them just so i don't have to open a gazillion of windows while writing my initial response.

Edited by IridscentNionios

Way want to edit that to 'Wish Scribe' :3

About Whispers knowledge of the symbol, Golden Shield messaged me with a suggestion that she might've seen it before in her 'adventures'. By sheer chance of 'luck' I decided that she has. So don't worry, he's not making shit up :3

Consider it fixed. My bad. ^^

But yeah, good idea on that part. I had a feeling you two communicated on that. :)

@@IridscentNionios

I know how to write you into the story. Some of your character's goods were stolen by this organisation as well. You reported it to the officials and also offered your help to catch the culprits that stole your stuff, and that of others. You have been invited by the princesses to come to the castle as well, but you're a little late.

What they've stolen from you is a specimen of an explosive alchemical compound. Not a lot, but it was all you had on you at the time.

You can post arriving in the hall now if you want. You'll be late but you will be able to join in on the rest.

"I believe another guest will arrive soon. He is late, but I'm certain he will show up eventually. The organisation we have spoken of has stolen something from him too, and thus experienced it first-hoof. He offered us his help, and since he is a very competent alchemist and healer we gladly accepted..." He said to Pathfinder and Wish Scribe. At the same time, he stood up and gathered all the documents they required, tucking them under his wings and clenching them to his chest. 

This is your que...

If I still can I would like to join

Name: Ocean Melody
Role: Scout
OC page link: In signature

Special equipment: small knife with his name engraved into the handle and sheaf that fits around the leg.

Edited by wolfsclaw

Hey hey!

I have a character for Medic, shes a deer. T505 told me about this rp and im up for it :3

So my question is (are): Would you accept a deer? Can i go for the healer slot?

Oc link in sig- Whisper Woods

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

@@RunsWithSquirlz@@Torrent505

Well, I have an idea how I'm going to write you in. I discussed it with Torrent, he'll be joining in on the RP as well...

@@@PathfinderCS@@IridscentNionios@@@Driz

Probably should've said that to all of you earlier. Torrent is sort of a co-gm to this RP, and he'll have a character joining in soon together with RunsWithSquirlz character. I hope you won't mind that :c

On a side note, I see some of you using color coating and some of you not using color coating. For the sake of continuity and my sanity I'd really appreciate it if all of you started using color coating the same way I do. I hope it's not too much trouble...

I'll be advancing the roleplay again in an hour or so. It's been really good up until now!

(edited)

@@IridscentNionios

"Disrespectful, insolent, little..."

Oh, you did! The color is black so I barely noticed it, but on further inspection it seems. It's not very noticable though. Perhaps use a different colour? Or a smaller size and bold letters?

Iunno...

@@GoldenShield

In that case GoldenShield is the only one who isn't using it yet. T'would be nice if you did though. If you make your posts on a phone then it's okay, but I'd really prefer it if you did use it :)

Edited by Scribblegroove

Hey guys sorry to be a co-GM that's so late to the party, it was pretty rude of me. Figured I needed to say hello at least before I appear in the RP. So here is a link to my OC http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wanderlust-r5485 it doesn't have all his info and something's haven't been updated in a long while but it's still him for the most part and I like to reveal more personal details for an OC as time goes on for a story anyways.