Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Once Again~

Charcoal Embers

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I literally found it by goggling it and when I found it I fell in love with it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend of mine liked it and when I gave it a try I just absolutely loved it!

Hello there again forums. Technically I am not new to this site by any means, but I kind of stopped coming on as much for a while and now I want to re-introduce myself again. Hello, my name is Charcoal Embers, but my name IRL is Josh. I am a 17 year old male (going to turn 18 in literally a month) who is a decent gamer. I don't play many games though, I focus a lot on stuff like Pokemon and Smite for my games. I hope to meet some nice people here and make some new friends. And hey, maybe even more than friends. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Hello again! I see you've been lost. Now you have found your way back into the light (JK!)

Hi Charcoal Embers! I welcome you back here to this lovely forum (so far its lovely) and I hope you'll stay....

I recently joined the forum a month ago and things here couldn't be better. Oh wait! It could now that you're here <3.

(P.S. I'm not gay)

• Brohoof 1