Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umh hi

shionshy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Searching pictures.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was a pony fan since I was a child, and when I saw the new designs for the ponies I just loved them. <3

Uh... hey, everypony. People call me Shionshy (well because that's my username) and I like ponies, cake, writing stories and cake. I have a tumblr page where I post my art.

Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony (oh, you don't say) and I dunno what can I write here.

By the way, my first language is spanish so please excuse me if what I say makes no sense. I'll try to fix it right away!

• Brohoof 3

Hey there. If you're an artist, we have tons of people who'd probably like to check that out, so good luck with that, ayah?

Welcome and stuff, too. c:

• Brohoof 2

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow DashHow did you find MLP Forums?: Searching pictures. How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was a pony fan since I was a child, and when I saw the new designs for the ponies I just loved them. <3Uh... hey, everypony. People call me Shionshy (well because that's my username) and I like ponies, cake, writing stories and cake. I have a tumblr page where I post my art.

Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony (oh, you don't say) and I dunno what can I write here.

By the way, my first language is spanish so please excuse me if what I say makes no sense. I'll try to fix it right away!

Welcome to the forums! We have cake, but you gotta be quick.

post-29629-0-70480700-1413398214_thumb.gif

Click image for animation

• Brohoof 2

Greetings! Welcome to mlpforums. Everyone shares kindness here!

*laughs*

Go on a debate thread or mention clop... Kindness dries up right there... Oh and don't piss off mods, because hammers fall hard. Other than that welcome to the forums it's okay I guess.

• Brohoof 1