Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Princess Derpy's Request Shop-thing

Princess Derpy

Well, seeing as I just kind of stopped with my one request thread that I had ages ago, I figured I'd start a new one. Also, I've improved skill-wise so I thought it might be fun. I'll draw OCs or canon characters.

Example:

post-10016-0-72395200-1413583451_thumb.jpg Sorry my camera's bad

Waiting List:

1. Auriel

2. Sapphiredragoon

3. Stormlight

4. Photon Jet

5. Deviousnights

Edited by Princess Derpy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm... Oh, why not?

Draw him however you like, I would like to mention this is the only time I have ever really had the courage to go doing a request... Hope you don't hate him...

Why would I hate him? I'm a little worried about whether or not I can do him justice. I'll be sure to get right on that, though.

Why would I hate him? I'm a little worried about whether or not I can do him justice. I'll be sure to get right on that, though.

Because of the fact he is of a certain... Race that a lot of people don't care for when it comes to OC's...  :please: And don't worry, I am very hard to NOT please

Oh and if you want another image for a comparison, I have several more, just ask

Because of the fact he is of a certain... Race that a lot of people don't care for when it comes to OC's...  :please: And don't worry, I am very hard to NOT please

Oh and if you want another image for a comparison, I have several more, just ask

I don't care if they're alicorns. I actually think most alicorn OCs are neat, as long you don't go overboard with them.

I don't care if they're alicorns. I actually think most alicorn OCs are neat, as long you don't go overboard with them.

Well thank you very much ma'am, I tried to keep him (his name is Midnight Aegis) to a fairly decent explanation and simple compared to what a lot of Alicorns can be, I just do have a *slight* fear of posting him due to how... Anti-Alicorn some people can be. Glad to know you don't, you know, hate my guts lol

Well thank you very much ma'am, I tried to keep him (his name is Midnight Aegis) to a fairly decent explanation and simple compared to what a lot of Alicorns can be, I just do have a *slight* fear of posting him due to how... Anti-Alicorn some people can be. Glad to know you don't, you know, hate my guts lol

'Course not. Hating someone's guts purely because of the race they chose for their OC seems really trivial to me, anyway.

'Course not. Hating someone's guts purely because of the race they chose for their OC seems really trivial to me, anyway.

This fandom needs more of that, pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Can't wait to see what you do with him, and hopefully we can be friends more often.

PS; Potato is a bucking awesome word.

I would love to see a drawing of my OC, please :) She's a pegasus :3 Link of OC is in signature.

Cutie Mark

post-29781-0-06423600-1415244090_thumb.png

I would like the mane to be like how it is below, and as for the pose...probably her just looking straight at "you" grinning. And please keep the black collar!

post-29781-0-63943900-1415245171.jpeg

Thanks! :wub:

Edited by Stormlight

Hi there! I like to make a request if that's alright with you. Would you mind drawing my OC, Photon Jet at any pose please? Don't worry, I won't rush if you if you're busy or anything.

Here's my image of Photon Jet:

post-20535-0-98056200-1413620710_thumb.png

Edited by Photon Jet

Would you be able to do this OC she is a Unicorn not a Changeling Anymore

Absolutely

I would love to see a drawing of my OC, please :) She's a pegasus :3 Link of OC is in signature.

Cutie Mark(but I know you can style the CM better than this :P):

img-3180932-1-6YO7HWD.jpg

I would like the mane to be like how it is in my avatar, and as for the pose...probably her just looking straight at "you" grinning. And please keep the black collar!

Sure!

Hi there! I like to make a request if that's alright with you. Would you mind drawing my OC, Photon Jet at any pose please? Don't worry, I won't rush if you if you're busy or anything.

Here's my image of Photon Jet:

Okey dokey

And it's finished!

post-10016-0-54073400-1413633274_thumb.jpg

Hm... Oh, why not?

Draw him however you like, I would like to mention this is the only time I have ever really had the courage to go doing a request... Hope you don't hate him...

Yours is done, too

post-10016-0-99513500-1413634318_thumb.jpg