planning My Unlikely Friends - Sign-Up & Discussion [Semi-Closed]

Samurai Equine

If the dice are on my side I'll be able to post soon. Wish me luck!

I would, but you may have to keep waiting. I'm lucky I can post today and MAYBE I'll be lucky if I can find time tomorrow, but I'll be busy all this week.

It's Thanksgiving Week, and my family is having a big event about it, so I'll be too busy to stop by until the weekend. Probably Sunday.

Hey, everyone! I'm back from my Thanksgiving excursion. Sorry to make you all wait. Miss me? :)

Are we still waiting for others to handle their business? I hate making people wait, but the plot can't move forward without everyone's participation.

Would an alicorn be acceptable, also are you still accepting?

Sorry, we all ready have an Alicorn. But thanks for your interest. ^_^

Well, everyone, I guess we're starting since everyone is here and ready to go. I asked Gearhart to wait with the rest of us, but since he decided to jump the gun, we'll begin now.

Sorry to make everyone wait. The RP is back on, and I'll try to be more attentive. :)

I'm always ready, I've been chanting it as I lay my head to sleep every night like a good little pony.

Go for it, buddy. B)

I had jumped the gun because the rp was on it's deathbed, Somepony's got to do the surgery. Also, me and Mystery lord had said that we were ready to post.

Edited by Gearhart

(edited)

I had jumped the gun because the rp was on it's deathbed, Somepony's got to do the surgery. Also, me and Mystery lord had said that we were ready to post.

I would have preferred to talk about this privately. I sent you a note so that hopefully we could talk it out like adults and come to an understanding together, but if you want to talk about it here, then we'll talk about it here...

Deathbed? Somepony's gotta do the surgery? That was hardly your call to make. Unless an Admin comes in and says otherwise, it's mine. And as far as I can tell, everyone else was was perfectly willing to be patient like a team player, and interest has hardly died. I'm still waiting for cookiethecat to get back to me about a zombie OC. The RP was stalled, but no one ever said it would be stalled indefinitely. It was temporary only.

You know, I think of myself as a nice guy, I really do. That's why I created this RP. I really do want us all to have mutual fun and share in our unique fan characters. I really do just want to keep things lighthearted and fun for all! But I am the one who started this RP, and I'm not afraid to end it or kick out someone not willing to play fairly. That's not a hand I want to play, but I will play it if I'm forced to.

In short, I try to treat people the way I would want to be treated, with respect. I would never try to take over someone else's RP regardless of the circumstances nor would I ever try to overstep my boundaries. This is my RP, and that's all I'm asking of everyone participating. Be respectful and courteous, and we'll all get along. Simple as that. :proud:

Edited by Samurai Equine

My computer won't let me post a link for some reason but if you want I can give you a short description?

I found it.

While you have an interesting character, I'm not really looking for normal ponies any more. I'm looking for characters of different species and unique pony species. We all ready have a Changeling, Minotaur, Dragon, etc. Unless you have another character that fits this criteria, then I'm gonna have to say no this time. But thanks for your interest. :)

Hey, everyone. Sorry if I've been really slow in the RP lately. I've just had so much on my plate.

Christmas is right around the corner.

I have to manage a music blog and stick to a schedule.

I'm trying to hold down a job.

It gets a little disheartening when people join in then back out of the RP mysteriously, which is not something I would want to do to anyone.

Point is, I'm here and alive, and I'll try to update when I can. But I may have to disappear the closer we get to Christmas, because I really wanna be with my family and the people that matter most to me. And when that happens, we may have to put the RP on temporary Hiatus again.

I hope you'll all be forgiving and patient. I haven't forgotten about this, and I am doing the best I can. :)

Agreed. I had finals this week and a person at work has quit, increasing the workload on the rest of us. Hopefully, the chaos subsides very soon for all of us.

The silver lining is that christmss break in college goes from Dec 12th to Jan 26th XD

Thanks for understanding, everyone. :) And BTW, you're all doing a great job RPing. I hope everyone is having fun so far.

Question, what kind of dragon character are you looking for?

We all ready have a dragon character. You can check the first page to see what kind of characters we all ready have. However, we would love to have a griffon, phoenix, bat pony, wolf, anything really. Even a fan-made species would be acceptable! :squee:

Edited by Samurai Equine