planning My Unlikely Friends - Sign-Up & Discussion [Semi-Closed]

Samurai Equine

ATTENTION, EVERYONE!!!

I just put up the official notice. We're putting this RP on a temporary pause, or HIATUS, for 2 weeks.

I'll be out of town for a while with family to celebrate Christmas.

See you all again soon! Happy Holidays and take care. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! This looks pretty cool. I'm not sure if this is closed yet, but my oc is in my signature!

Hello there!  :) If you read page 1, it should tell you everything you need to know.

Second of all, I am NOT LOOKING FOR REGULAR PONY CHARACTERS, but feel free to submit any characters you think are unique or interesting regardless of race/species! I've got regular ponies covered with my character. I am mostly looking for fan characters of many different races. SOME pony variant characters are allowed.

We all ready have a unicorn for this RP. But maybe you have another OC to volunteer? A batpony, phoenix, griffin, or even a unique species you've made yourself? If you have a unique OC like that, you can also RP as your unicorn character. I'm allowing people to RP as multiple characters, as long as they can bring something original to the table.  :squee:

Hey everyone. Hope you liked my recent reply.

I could be wrong, but this forum is telling me that Gearhart hasn't been online again since December. I'm guessing he is still on vacation or has been too busy to be here lately.

But it's cool. We'll just keep his place until he comes back.  :) Hopefully, that will be really soon.

Coolness! I really liked it but At the moment I think I'm too tired to get into character (he says this spending the last hour and a half on and off trying to reply to another roleplay that he NEEDS to respond too >.> what a crazy guy that bastion is. Truly.)

Second of all, I am NOT LOOKING FOR REGULAR PONY CHARACTERS, but feel free to submit any characters you think are unique or interesting regardless of race/species! I've got regular ponies covered with my character. I am mostly looking for fan characters of many different races. SOME pony variant characters are allowed.

Griffon, Changeling, Dragon, etc.

I only need 1 of each.

So yes? Yay thanks, I think...

Didn't think I'd have to quote myself twice, but that should answer your question there.

We aren't looking for regular Pegasi, Earth, or Unicorn ponies. We're looking for ponies and characters of different species or variations. In fact, we all ready have a regular pegasus for this RP. So, thanks again, but unless your character is somehow different than most other pegasi, or unless you have another OC that matches what we're looking for, the answer is no.

Maybe you can be part of the next one, if I start up another RP in the future.  :)

Didn't think I'd have to quote myself twice, but that should answer your question there.

We aren't looking for regular Pegasi, Earth, or Unicorn ponies. We're looking for ponies and characters of different species or variations. In fact, we all ready have a regular pegasus for this RP. So, thanks again, but unless your character is somehow different than most other pegasi, or unless you have another OC that matches what we're looking for, the answer is no.

Maybe you can be part of the next one, if I start up another RP in the future. :)

Oh okay thought it was original enough sorry to bother you so just, um, pretend I never posted anything... :'(

Oh okay thought it was original enough sorry to bother you so just, um, pretend I never posted anything... :'(

Aww, don't be sad! I don't hate you or anything!  ^_^ We can always RP other stuff together. I'm just looking for specific kinds of characters here.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so sorry for holding up the RP! I've been busy with persona deals and work and I'm sorry again for holding it up !!! And even now I want to post something but I'm about to slam my head onto the keyboard and conk out. I'll write in the morning

Hey there! Is there still a spot available? If so, I have just the adventurer to fill it!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tyra-shatterhoof-r7858

We're almost done with the first arc of our story, so now might not be the best time. Maybe later when we start up the 2nd story arc.

Also, we're not really looking for normal Earth/Pegasus/Unicorn ponies. We're looking for unique, different, and variant kinds ponies or characters of other races/species. We currently have a crystal pony, a minotaur, a dragon, a changeling, etc. We're still looking for things like a griffon, wolf, chimera, bat pony, etc. If you have any OC like that, we'd be glad to welcome you.  :)

We're almost done with the first arc of our story, so now might not be the best time. Maybe later when we start up the 2nd story arc.

Also, we're not really looking for normal Earth/Pegasus/Unicorn ponies. We're looking for unique, different, and variant kinds ponies or characters of other races/species. We currently have a crystal pony, a minotaur, a dragon, a changeling, etc. We're still looking for things like a griffon, wolf, chimera, bat pony, etc. If you have any OC like that, we'd be glad to welcome you.  :)

Understood, thanks for getting back :yay:

Eh, what the hell. I'll give this a shot I suppose.

I'd like to apply with my griffon OC, Sole. The link to his profile is in my sig below. But I must warn you, he's far from your average griffon. You want a unique OC, well he's pretty unique. But to get a full understanding, read his profile in full please.