Banner by ~ Zero

Pixie Doodle

• 7 months later...

Chatterbox: Hello pixie doddle! am a student of Journalism from Canterlot High School i would like an interview with you.

what is your best success in life?

My best success so far in life is entering my current university with distinction. (Terribly sorry about the late response. I never received a notification)

@@Pixie Doodle, hi! :squee: What's the cutest thing you've ever seen? :kindness:

The cutest thing I've seen in person is my friends child smile at me. It caught me off guard. I was surprised! Especially considering I'm not so good around children. :S Edited by Pixie Doodle
  • Brohoof 2

Badges

Hello. :)

Who is your favorite pony? :fluttershy:

My favourite pony is Fluttershy.

I can be quite boisterous, loud and competitive but I can also be shy and extremely awkward at times, so I find her relatable to an extent. Same goes for Pinkie Pie, who is my second favourite. :)

What would you do if you became an alicorn? :ooh:

I'd probably be extremely confused and frightend by the fact I became a pony in the first place, let alone an Alicorn!

I suppose once after that, I'd figure out how to use my wings and fly where ever I wanted and created a refuge away from day to day life. :3

Edited by Pixie Doodle
  • Brohoof 2

Badges