Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Accepting) Equestria: 1955

Mand'alor Dash

@,

Sammy's smile got smaller. "I don't think that' a good idea. You see the families all have one or two politician in there pockets, its what helps them get away with some things. That goes for us as well." He hold Renegade's hoof a little tighter. "Why not just work for Malachi? We may seem bad but we'z not monsters. We look after the ponies who work for us and who live in our territories. We don't even deal with drugs. Unlike those other families. Sure it's good money but we ain't poison pushers." She said firmly. 

"You just have to make sure that the cops stay off our tail. After the Dons passing the cops have been really hounding us. But they seem to be doing that for the other families as well. But mostly us.  And if we don't find out what's going on soon there might be  a war between the families and the cops. Maybe a war between the families themselves."

"But...I'm a cop. The police force is my family. I just can't abandon them like that, Sammy. Even if I do, I will be a disgrace to them. Though that offer to work for Malachi does sound tempting." he said, attempting to nuzzle her. "A war? What will happen to the families?"

@,

"There would be fights all around the city. Fires. A fight between the families would cause nothing but chaos. And I'm not asking you abandon them. And you wont be a disgrace. Some other cops work for us. But we only ask you and the others to steer away from our dealings and businesses while also watching over them sometimes to make sure no one mucks anything up.  That's it." She placed a hoof on his cheek. "Trust me, you wont regret it. We're the best family to be working with.  Malachi goes out his way to help the police when he can. But we aren't allowed to give information about any of the families or about or own.  Its part of the code."

@,

"There would be fights all around the city. Fires. A fight between the families would cause nothing but chaos. And I'm not asking you abandon them. And you wont be a disgrace. Some other cops work for us. But we only ask you and the others to steer away from our dealings and businesses while also watching over them sometimes to make sure no one mucks anything up.  That's it." She placed a hoof on his cheek. "Trust me, you wont regret it. We're the best family to be working with.  Malachi goes out his way to help the police when he can. But we aren't allowed to give information about any of the families or about or own.  Its part of the code."

Renegade didn't speak for a few moments, thinking about what the mare had said. "Hmmm...I'll trust you on this one." Getting up, Renegade paid the cashier of the pizzeria, and took Sammy by the hoof. "So...what shall we do now, my dear?" he asked, a flirty edge in his voice.

@,

Sammy smiled and leaned against the stallion. "How about we take a walk in the park. Maybe take a nap by the flowers. Or we could go back to my place and...  have a cup of coffee." He said with a seductive tone while she looked at him with bedroom eyes  as her tail started to curl around his.

@,

Sammy smiled and leaned against the stallion. "How about we take a walk in the park. Maybe take a nap by the flowers. Or we could go back to my place and...  have a cup of coffee." He said with a seductive tone while she looked at him with bedroom eyes  as her tail started to curl around his.

Renegade blushed, looking away from the mare in embarassment. "Ummm...coffee sounds nice." he said, nervously smiling. He had never had a mare like him in...that way before, so that's why he was embarassed. He stroked her back with his hooves, and kissed her. "I love you."

@@Gloomfury

"Well what were the chances of us running into each other here of all places" Vibrant said with a sweet smile, lightly patting the zebra on on the back with a hoof. "What do you say we get some drinks? If I remember correctly you still owe me" the hairdresser said with a wink as he waved over a bartender.

Edited by HunterTSN

@@HunterTSN,

Zubs smiled. "That sounds good." He ordered them both a glass of scotch. He took a sip from his glass and looked back over to the hairdresser. "So how have you been? Been dealing with any trouble lately?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@,

Sammy giggled and kissed his nose. "You're so cute when you blush, I love that about you." She  kept leaning against him and led him back to her place. As soon as they got to her door she opened it and pulled him inside and started kissing him.