Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Movie/TV Ideas in 200 Characters or Less

PonyFunk

Some ideas I've come up with. Let me know what you think?

1) A young prince’s family and kingdom is destroyed by an evil, all-powerful sorcerer, and can only be defeated by joining as many allies across the land as possible. Heroism, friendship, romance, and adorable creatures abound!

2) A high school sophomore with Asperger’s syndrome joins a new school with an inspirational teacher and a very extroverted girl to help him make life-long friends. A box of tissues will be necessary.

3) A ten-year old rocket scientist (you heard that right) helps find a way for men to finally live on other planets. It’s a space odyssey like you’ve never imagined!

4) Mars: home planet of men. Venus: home planet of women. When a woman encounters a man for the first time in history, only hilarity and very interesting results can ensue.

5) A group of friends accidently find a tunnel to an underground city where only children live and roam around. So many questions to be answered!

6) It’s 2030, and Tyler, a virtual reality gaming addict, eventually can’t determine reality from virtual reality anymore. Get ready for quite a psychological thriller!

1.) Sounds a bit cliche, but that's okay. :)

2.) Sounds pretty boring. :/

3.) Could be interesting. 

4.) I'm wondering what the backstory behind that will be. :o Sounds cool.

5.) That also sounds interesting. Kind of like a cave from Fallout 3 where a bunch of kids live in.

6.) Sounds like it could be a funny comedy. c:

I'm not an expert reviewer so these are pretty basic. :P