Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Private-New Ground

arkman575

@

Mahki and the equestrian merc Iron Will (not to be confused with the minotaur) lead him along to the end hall.

"I don't know much. I am simply here to do my duties and proved protection to the crew." Mahki simply states.

"Uhh yeah just getting paid doing the same.l Iron Will speaks up

"Station is here." Mahki opens up the end room to his work area.

(You may gave to consult to the OOC I think the OPs posted like a layout design.)

@,@@Wolf Smith, @,  @@Dsanders,@, @,  

With the mare to her cabin, the wolf departed for the bridge. He would call the captain up as to see the ship off, however, he would personally fly the ship himself. Arriving on the bridge, he looked out over the skyport through the glass front of the ship, admiring the wonderful view. However, he soon took his place behind the controls for the ship and soon primed the engines. A roar bellowed across the ship as the massive routers came to life. With a smile, the wolf tapped the comm.

"All crew, this is your second in command. I would like to announce, we are taking off on the maiden voyage. And if the captain would take her seat at the bridge, we can officially depart for our destination. That is all, and god bless this ship and crew."

As he signed off, Seth couldn't help but smile at knowing they were venturing off to a new land, but also dreaded what was going to be waiting.

"Whoooo we're finally going" sparkle rushed down the corridor before reaching the end hall and finding a minotar (sorry can't spell) in one of the rooms "umm hello ? I'm sparkle the engineer on this thing currently" sparkle slowly entered the room and knocked on the door waiting for a response

Night left the ponies. Why would somepony be fearful of him. He wasn't like his father or mother. He went back to his room and pulled out a notebook.

Day 1:

New friends! I hope...

What am I going to do, it feels like everyone here hates me...maybe that's just me

He put the notebook away and waited for dinner

(Sorry, been replacing a heater)

"Sparkle? An engineering expert? Good. I have a proposition for you. We both could use each other's skills, Let's work together and make sure we don't get killed by whatever is causing the government to send us out here. The name is Stronghammer, and, aside from looking all monstrous, I prefer things to be peaceful."

"Nice too meet you Mr Stronghammer look forward too working with you I've bearly never met anything bigger than me but I got stuff too do so I'll see you later! " Sparkle walks down the corridor heading back too his room "ugh he was scary but he seamed nice " once sparkle arrived he took out his sword and started too sharpening it