Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Aha'ban SteelWings (OC) A Saddle Arabian pegasus.

FancyHorse

(edited)

@@Swinton

My.comrades? They were all childhood friends. Four of my friends still remain with. ... We've sadly lost one sometime ago.

Ismael helped run the market fronts to selling my families apples.

Mahki was the son of the village Primarch, sorta like a mayor as you call them.

Abdullah was working as one of the field laborers for my families farm.

And Nasir is a distant cousin of mine.

Bulawayo is a zebra, I met him during a stationing contract at the Banana Compas Planto in Haywaii.

Edited by IllusivePony

@@Swinton

The Steelwing tribe has always been full of generations of farmers. In the old days before the Unified Monarchy it was us along with tribe Earthhoof who helped to unify our neighboring tribes.

I was originally raised to.be a farmer. Before the civil war began.

@@AmberDust

I wish I could go back. I do not, I rest were my employer tells me to. Some of my days I may be in Equestria, sometimes I'm abroad.

I do enjoy the travel, but I hope to one day simply return home to finish the rest of my life on peace.

(edited)

@@AmberDust

The Equestrian Strategies Corp was formed by a former Royal Guard named Stone Crusher or such name like that.

See, in Equestrian Military standards, the duties of the guard follow surely to the command of the royal princesses. The idea behind the Strategies Group is to provide military support with same quality of any regular army without the need of diplomatic or political intervention.

With our resources spreading we have gain new roles in private security, logistics support, training and.even exploration.

Which is something I think you could do. I feel you could make an excellent addition to the strategies group Exploration unit Abba still earn all the benefits like any regular contractor. No military training required.

Edited by IllusivePony

@@Swinton

Immoral? I have yet to find anything immoral about my work.

See, what has become the highly negative aspect about private contractors, is the fact that they are paid to fight battles.

My employer and payed employees have yet to commit any atrocities. The company enforces strict.conduct policies during stationing in combat zones/work zones. The company was after all founded by a former member of the Royal Guard.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

@@AmberDust

Plum, its a pleasure to hear from you.

Hmm... back home I had a favorite snack. It was something like a small apple pie. The outer crust is a thick wheat bread with apple slices inside held together by cinnamon creamy peanut butter with a thin layer of caramel.

Sometimes caramel will be substituted by honey.

• Brohoof 1