Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi. I am new here.

Mirror Silver Spoon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: At random.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I can't remember.

Hi, I am new here. I came from a site called Whirled. It was a great site in the beginning, but there is this one very mean person there, and I just couldn't take it anymore there. So, I came and sign up here to start anew on a new site. I am not a forum person, or wasn't, but I hope to have a good time here. I hope everyone will treat me with kindness. I will treat you guys with kindness, so I hope you will do so in return. Well, I am all done now.

• Brohoof 7

Welcome!!!! I'm super excited to have another Brony/Pegasister on the website if you have any questions plz feel free to ask anyone  :P I hope you enjoy your time on the forums I think its going to be a way better experience =) *Hugs*

Edited by South
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the Forums, Ms. Day. I do believe you will like it here. As a corollary to being a brony, this forum has been one of the better additions to my life. Not all days will be perfect, but you will make friends, learn things, play games, and have fun.  :)

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 3

That sucks so bad that someone actually spends their time on the internet to be mean to you, well I haven't seen any hate on here yet so its pretty friendly, anyway welcome send me a message or friend request or neither do what you like, welcome again :).

• Brohoof 2

Hello, hello, hello ~ Welcome to MLPForums!  Everyone's really welcoming and nice here. Topics about MLP from what I've seen are all pretty great topics to spark discussion and to express your interest about MLP. When you want to kick back on things you can head over in the forum games to have a little fun. People who treat others with irrational and unacceptable apathy don't last long here, so no worries I hope.  :)

• Brohoof 3

sorry for being late to the welcome wagon! my sleep has been super messed up for the past few days :(. anyways, welcome to the forums! I see I'm a bit too late to tell you how to become a muffin (good job by the way), but there is something i think i might be able to tell you. (or maybe you're way better than me and already found it.) somehow i never found the forum games (  http://mlpforums.com/forum/43-forum-games/      ) until somepony ( I keep typing someone at first, i feel like doctor whooves from doctor whooves and assistant.) posted it in another welcome forum (not my own, either.) so, have fun! (and if you already knew that, sorry for wasting your time.  :please: )

• Brohoof 2

1z6s1mc.jpg

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :squee: I've only been on here less than a month myself, but from my experience there's a lot of the kindness, and barely anything to do with meanness :) I hope you enjoy your stay! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you, Simon, but what does Roughshod mean?

I believe Roughshod was joking. Welcome to the forums. We're pretty casual here, so feel free to just have fun.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the Forums, Ms. Day. I do believe you will like it here. As a corollary to being a brony, this forum has been one of the better additions to my life. Not all days will be perfect, but you will make friends, learn things, play games, and have fun.  :)

Thanks for being polite, but actually, I am a guy, and also, you can call Sunny Day, Sunny, or whatever you want, as long as it isn't rude. Sunny Day is just my OC.

• Brohoof 3

Thanks for being polite, but actually, I am a guy, and also, you can call Sunny Day, Sunny, or whatever you want, as long as it isn't rude. Sunny Day is just my OC.

Your OC is a mare so I just assumed you were one as well, my sincerest apologies. Steel is my OC as well as my ponysona, so he obviously reflects my gender as well. Evidently the same does not hold true for many others but is nonetheless something I have trouble picking up on.

• Brohoof 2

Your OC is a mare so I just assumed you were one as well, my sincerest apologies. Steel is my OC as well as my ponysona, so he obviously reflects my gender as well. Evidently the same does not hold true for many others but is nonetheless something I have trouble picking up on.

It is fine. We all make mistake, right?

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2