Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Hotel (OOC Thread)

Tone Shift

Play Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/118076-the-hotel/

Four ponies, Four everyday lives. Somewhere in the night, all of them were transported into a magic hotel equipped with a seemingly endless amount of food, an indoor water park, plenty of rooms, small shops, an arcade and a greenhouse. The entire place is amazing, massive, and bordering luxurious. However, there are a few glaring problems with this arrangement. The ponies transported here can not leave. The windows are locked and invulnerable. The fire escapes and other doors transport them back to the main entrance.

There seems to be no way out. The ponies that are trapped here must choose how to live their lives within the confines of this place, the only way out unknown to them. Our story begins the day they awaken inside the hotel...

Simply put, this will be a very character driven RP. I will participate as one of the ponies trapped inside the magical hotel. Just to be clear, there IS a way to escape the hotel; but I haven't decided what it is yet. All I have decided for sure is that the way out is through some sort of set of requirements being met within the walls of the hotel. Beyond that, I'm as lost as you are.

My only rules are as follows:

1. No Alicorns.

2. You CAN NOT leave the hotel unless I decide the requirements are met. Since even I don't know what they are yet, it's going to be a little while.

3. Standard forum RP rules.

Now, all of that being said, here is the list of participating ponies. Since I'm taking part as well, one of four slots is already filled.

1. Stinging Nettle (Skijarama)

2. Moonlit Ace (Shadowking58)

3. Destiny Fighter (Midnight Starfall)

4. Belle (Gloomfury)
Edited by Skijarama

@@Skijarama,

Okay, good, now that I've secured a slot, I need to tell you that I won't be able to play for a while, I got college entrance exams that I must study for, the test date is January 11th, so I will be studying a lot until then. 

That's fine. If need be, your OC can always jump in a bit later. Heck, that might make for an interesting plot twist. are you okay with that?

If you need a 4th I could join with my OC Blackheart. This RP idea is Ironic because I am currently watching Ghost Adventures x.x

I Don't want too many players, no offense. Belle/Gloomfury won slot 4, so, for now the slots are basically filled.

Mind if I join with my OC Belle?

I have no problems. :)

Well, that's all slots filled for now. (That didn't take long.)

Anybody feel like starting us off over on the play thread? As long as Shadowking is willing to allow his character to show up late in some regard.

Well, we'll just have to see if I can think of something good, now won't we? XD

Yep we certainly will XD

@@Skijarama,

How will I get into the hotel later on if it's gonna be closed up from the rest of Equestria?

Edited by Shadowking58