Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

Riffslash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: a friend referred me through facebook

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: it's a long story(I mean like it takes place over the course of 2 years) but pretty much...I found out it was a thing and I said "Why not" watched the first episode and fell in love

I'm an animator. Not a good one and not a brony one but an animator. I like all that electro dubstep house type stuff though I'm not familiar with the variations. I love guitars and swords (hence my oc and user name, Riftslash). I can't choose if I like vinyl more or rainbow dash but I did pick a unicorn oc over a pegasus. I enjoy making art but I suck at it (hence my oc's lack of a cutie mark) and I can't think of much else at the moment. Well anyways It's good to be here I hope I make tons of friends and idk maybe even learn how to do pony related art.

• Brohoof 6

Hey there Riftslash, welcome to the forums!  :wub: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community!  B)

Why thank you. From the looks of it I'm really gonna like it here. now to go explore the rest of these forums

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi! Welcome to the forums, I hope you stay here for a long time, enjoy and meet new friends

Welcome! I hope you like it here!

Thank you both for the welcomes

Edited by Riftslash
  • Brohoof 1