Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need ideas for this oc

Astral Blitzen

She could be good at lucid dreaming, or being good at helping insomniacs/other people go to sleep. She could also get her main ideas when she's asleep. Anything along those lines come to mind.

She could be good at lucid dreaming, or being good at helping insomniacs/other people go to sleep. She could also get her main ideas when she's asleep. Anything along those lines come to mind.

(Oops her name is Ethereal Blitzen) Good idea because her daughter Astral Blitzen has severe insomnia and reoccurring nightmares everytime she tries to sleep

She could be a "dream weaver",  helping to make good dreams for all the ponies!

Or adds ponies by helping to guide them in dream walks and all to find out

what troubles them and all! 

• Brohoof 1

Maybe she could be a babysitter and her talent is putting crying babies to sleep and also telling children wonderful stories before they go to bed so they have wonderful dreams,

or she could own a mattress and pillow factory and the beds she designs are just so perfect that everyone that sleeps in them have wonderful dreams 

or she could be a pony that helps ponies who suffer from nightmares and she calms them by helping them overcome their fears so they don't have to be scared when they have nightmares

i hope i helped