open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Aurora says, "Not unless things that make fear surface comes out of them. I myself have seen things that would turn your dreams into nightmares. The Vashtanerada are but one. Their weakness is the same as a shadow's, light."

Night says, "However if you see one run. They will try to consume you. I should know from experience. On another note, what is your specialty?"

(edited)

Luna blinked, following him. She looked at the flute, tilting her head a little.

Midnight smirked and whirled around at lighten speed, slicing the blade down onto his neck.

Lunar sighed, nodding. She was extremely bored, too. She didn't want to just sit around all day. She wanted to get up and do something.

Seth watched her, wondering what was going through her mind. She must be terrified. He knew this would be good for her, but he didn't want her to get into battle and die on her.

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

"That's...interesting," It did make her raise an eyebrow. "I'll keep that in mind if I ever see one."

"I make candles and stuff. And hopefully in the process not make things catch on fire or worse, explode. Accidents happen but I swear I've got it under control, half of the time," she replied sheepishly. "You?"

banner.png.fd897d9b163416a13d1e08da59125bb7.png

Click here to boop that snoot, or here to request boops from Felix!

"Shadow warrior and general of Void's army." Says Night Flare.

"Moonlight guardian. I protect that which needs protecting. Midnight, my other half, is a moonshadow destoryer. She literally destroys the enemy under the cover of darkness."

Aurora lifts moonshadow when speaking about her other soul. She then says, "I am a twin soul. I was born with two souls inhabiting one body."

"Oh." She felt somewhat less now. A little smaller in this big wide world. That's what you get for asking she kicked herself mentally.

"Doesn't sharing get a bit, troublesome? There's only one body but two of you at the same time." She coke her head to one side. "I can't even share a bedroom with my siblings." She joked.

(edited)

Aurora says, "At first we always fought over who had dominance over the body. However we realized that this could actually work in our favor. Midnight and I chose to work with one another. We are two separate life forms in a single shell and that alone came with its benefits. For one, because there is two in one, we are harder to mind control. For another, we share everything we learn and gain. We learn almost twice as fast."

"Hmmm...Maybe you can still help. Can you describe what causes them to explode? Maybe we can use it to aid our allies and hinder our foes."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

"Two heads are better than one, I guess." She shrugged at Aurora

"I just can't control it or I loose control of it sometimes." She averted her line of vision guiltily. "I'm just not aware of trapped water pockets or too much essence oil and stuff, that's what my folks told me. I can do it on other things that aren't candles but I really don't know why it happens."

"Ok I think I may be able to help you. First let's look at what components you use to make them that are combustible." Says Night Flare.

Aurora goes back to meditating while awaiting the return of the royal sisters.

Night Flare readies himself for what is to come from the pony he is about to help.

Leif began to play some music on his flute it was alight hearted melody as he played the thick vegetation receded and created a clear path

Grell put his scythe in the path blocking the blade and punching her in her underbelly

Steel yawned standing up he walked around till he found novel he seen the book she was

Reading -that's good she needs to learn how to at least defend herself-steel thought he cleared his throat "is there anything else that must be done here or can we go back to the castle" steel asked

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

"Hmm,combustible, flammable... First there's the wick, it's always flammable so it kinda starts the combustion sometimes if it creeps to the side or slants. And then there are impurities if the wax isn't filtered properly and that's a risk factor..." She mechanically listed out everything she had been forced to cram into her brain about hire hazards and whatnot. "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong when it comes to these things. Maybe I should try using matches to light them one day."

Luna blinked, listening to the song. She smiled; the melody was so pretty. She quietly hummed along to it, walking beside Leif.

Midnight blinked, stumbling back. She quickly regained herself and charged at him again. She jumped up as she flash stepped, disappearing. She landed behind him. As soon as her hind hooves touched the ground, she whirled her blade around and sliced his back.

Lunar set the book down and stood up, stretching out.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

(Now, I have to go back to where he had left his home and he should have made it back by now. Hopefully this will not happen again)

Chronos made it back to the castle and re-entered it. He thought that visiting his son would help him stop worrying but it made it worse. He sighed and started to walk back to the room where he had slept and left his sword. Even though he was wearing his helmet, because his head was low. All the thoughts he had were causing him to worry.

• Brohoof 1

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Leif kept playing the melody keeping the plants happy enough to let them pass

Grell seem Her attack coming and flash stepped out of the way he kept his flash step going Ns had yet to stop he smirked leaping into the air and sending down a shower of blades over midnight

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Crystal was shocked at the melody, he never heard anything quite like it. However he had to admit that the empire didn't have much music taste. The song was kinda catchy, however he kept a small pace. He didn't want to break into dancing in front of the ponies, it would be too embarrassing for him.

post-29246-0-28737900-1430092608.png

Novel sighs softly. At least she is reading. She struggles to keep calm. Battle scares her if she is not on the sides healing. Novel knows some nature magic and can use the environment to do some of her bidding, but that depends on what is actually around her.

Steel walks over to her putting his hoof In The way of her reading " novel are you done here are do you have to stay to do more research" steel asked hoping they could leave he was so biard now that he finished his reading and correcting he has s few ideas he wanted to try but he would need time

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Night asks, "ok. Now with this on mind do you think you could seperate those and make something that, when mixed in the right or wrong way, could make a boom? If you can then i would suggest putting some practice into it and using shield spells just incase it goes boom on ya. If successful, you would have a decent distraction made."

Lunar yawned, opening her wings and stretching them out.

Midnight blinked. She said a few words under her breath, a force field encircling her. When the last blade hit the field, she dismissed the spell. "Dammit stay still!" she huffed, charging at him again. She said a few more words under her breath, countless kunai coming at him at lightening speed. She raced towards him as the kunai attacked, using more magic to enchant her blade. She let out a scream of frustration, slicing at him not stop, keeping up with his flash step.

Luna hummed along to the melody, watching as the plants moved.

Seth blinked, looking at Steel.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

A bright light blinded Crystal for a second. "Hm?" He looked over, noticing a dark brown leather book with a weird sharp looking crystal tirm in a small ditch near the pathway. Crystal looked up at the ponies would were cheerfully skipping by at the melody, perhaps he could quickly take the book and bring it with him... But he didn't want them to know he just dropped out of formation just for a strange book. He quickly dived down into the ditch, and grabbed it, getting back onto the pathway. Crystal made sure the book was out of sight from the ponies, he would have to read it later. Crystal put the book into his bag, and ran back to the group.

That was actually a really good idea. "I think I could do that. They usually don't do much unless I start a spark and I suppose that's the ignition. That way, it could be possible and it could be safer..." She mumbled.

She mentally made a list of ingredients, basically, it was a blueprint for disaster, possible a bomb.

Novel squeaked, startled "uh yeah you can head back, I need to grab some more materials." Her face turns red, of course she squealed like a bloody idiot. She sighs and looks down at the book before closing it softly "I'm sorry to have kept you for so long" she says to Steel

Steel smiles kindly " it's alright thanks to you I was able to learn a bit more information regarding my curse" steel said

Grell smirked moving his scythe at lightning speed blocking Her attacks

A bird landed of leifs shoulder and tweeted in his ear leif nodded and the bird flew off

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Luna blinked, noticing him fumbling around. She trotted over to him as he was putting the book in his bag. "What was that, my dear?" she asked, pointing to the bag.

Midnight said a few words as chains suddenly came up from the ground and trapped Grell; those chains were her own special spell. They were unbreakable and cancelled out any magic a pony had. She smirked as they pinned him to the ground.

Lunar trotted to where they were, smiling. "Ready to go home, Steel?" she asked.

Seth kissed Novel's cheek. "It's alright, dear. Steel learned some valuable things from your books. I'm sure he's happy Luna told him to come along."

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Chronos got his sword and a quill, ink well and a couple blank parchments.He attached his sword to his belt, and He stored the supplies in the pouches on his belt and teleported to the courtyard, He took a deep breathe after he was finished teleporting. He didn't do it often it tired him out, he never used it in battle, he believed it to be a cheap move. He sat down in the middle of the courtyard and took out the quill, the inkwell, and one of the parchments. He began to write a note.

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

"Uhh." He scratched his mane nervously. He didn't want to seem like he was hiding something from them, he would have to come up with something, but what would believable? "Oh, I found a nice looking flower, I always wanted to see one." He was aware of flower shipments, but he kept with his story. "Here I'll show you, it's really beautiful!" He became shuffling in his bag, wondering if he actually had a flower to pull the act off. But unluckily for him, he had none. "U-Uh." Crystal wondered how long he could keep this act going, until he realized what he was missing in this scene. "Where is it, where is it?! I swear I just put it in my bag a few moments ago! How could have it fallen out?!" He began to look like he was panicking, perhaps he could pull it off. "How could this happen to me?! It was the most beautifulest flower that I saw and I just lose it on the spot?!"