Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Novel trembled in fear "q-quill no. No no no no no" tears are forming in her eyes "this is from our top secret storage in my library back home" her voice is trembling "either quill is dead, under Sombra's control, or complying with his demands. Either way he is in danger" she pauses "I have to save him"

Grell sat down feeling a dark presence creep into his mind it was familer and homely he heard a voice in his head

Steel sat down his daggers still ready

Leif smiled laying by Luna he felt compelled to stay by her side and he wasn't sure why but he decided he would

(edited)

Seth blinked. His ears went flat as he hugged her tightly.

Celestia smiled, reaching up and hugging him around his neck. "We'll get you sized for my armor as soon as I'm back to normal," she said with a smile.

Luna blushed a little, nuzzling into him. She kept her wing around Aurora protectively, too.

Midnight leaned on Grell, nuzzling him.

Lunar kissed Steel's forehead, smiling.

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

(edited)

Night looks to the others and then back to the royal sisters. "I am not the 'child of love' but there is young love in the air." He then chuckle. He says to Luna. "When we can get that book, I will be in the magic section of the archives. Please keep watch of Aurora. She seems to be having one of those dreams again. Mortis told me a twin soul develops two special purposes with a single cutiemark to represent both as one. Till then, mother."

He turns and heads for the open section of the royal archives.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Grell looked murmuring "yes father" grell said he walked over to Celestia "my father would like to send a weapon to help us" grell said "but he'll only accept it if you accept it as a gift"

Leif smiled

Steel looked around "so when are we

Leaving go fight sombra"steel asked

Luna nodded, then looked at Steel. "Once we are fully recovered, we will start getting down to business."

Midnight blinked, looking at Grell.

Celestia nodded, looking at Grell. "I will accept it."

Lunar smiled at Luna. -Momms finally found herself a stallion...- she thought.

(edited)

Grell nodded "father she hath accepted" grell said quitly then the doors grell normally walks through rise from the ground and open a white scrawny stallion walks out his cutie mark is a drop of blood his name is white and his eyes are light grey grell looks at him "this is the weapon celestia I assume you want to try it out"

Ste looked at the pomy after nodding to Luna -I thought he said a weapon not a pony- ste thought

Edited by dashian500

Chronos blushed because of the hug. He wondered what she meant by her armor.

Chronos looked at the scrawny pony as he entered "... He looks... ill, and didn't you say it was a weapon" He said. "

I don't like ponies being called weapons." He said under his breath.

(I like Ste better then Steel XD)

Celestia blinked. "How is this pony a weapon?" she asked, confused.

Midnight was puzzled. She looked at Grell, then the pony, then back to Grell.

Lunar's ears went flat. -A "weapon", huh...? So like me...?- she thought.

Luna noticed the pony, tilting her head. She tried getting up, but was still too weak.

Grell smirked "don't be confused by its appearance it is a weapon and very strong"grell said "it's ine if my fathers greatest inventions I would show you what it can door but we will need to have a little room for that"

The pony stood there as the doors shut and disappeared he looked at chronos and spoke "I'm a weapon I never lived or died I was forged"

Steel watched intrigued -interesting- steel thought

Leif tilted his head

(edited)

Aurora stirred and black rings encased her eyes. Midnight says, "Interesting a pony who is a technical living weapon. It is similar to the combined power of twin souls. I am Aurora Midnight. My other half is still sleeping. When she wakes, we can help with the demonstration. If mother will allow it." Midnight then lets the body of Aurora rest and retreats back inside.

Aurora reclaims her comfertable position under Luna's protective wing. Her special Dream having ended before the battle's conclusion, like all prophetic dreams.

It sighed "again I'm not a pony nor was I ecer a pony Im a weapon made to hunt and kill and it'd be in your best interest to not try to help in the showcasing if my functions unless you want to be injured severely" it said in Monotone showing no expression

Celestia sighed. "I will test it once I'm recovered..."

Luna looked at Aurora. "It's Celestia's so you will have to ask her," she said, yawning.

Midnight walked over to the "pony", looking it up and down. "Do you turn into a weapon or are you like some kind of robot??"

Lunar looked at Steel. "What kind of weapon do you think it is?" she asked.

It looked at midnight "I'm a weapon like a sword or scythe of magical projectile" it said "I'm a "living" weapon"

Grell nodded "alright just let me know when you want to see it" grell said

Steel shrugged "I have no clue something dark"steel said "his father is well simply pure evil incarnate"

(edited)

Chronos looked at Celestia "I don't trust... HIM" He said, referring to the 'weapon'. He looked at the weapon and asked "May I ask, why do you look like you're going to drop dead from malnourishment at any moment." He asked, as he examined the weapon's scrawny body. To Chronos, the weapon looked like somepony who hadn't eaten in weeks.

Edited by Senatus Romanus

It looked at chronos "I'm not a him I'm an it as for why I look this way it's because I don't need any muscle or fat all I need is blood" it said "and why don't you trust me sir I've merly walked in here form my precious home per my masters orders" it said in monotone once again

Midnight nodded, still intrigued. She poked it's cheek, blinking. "You feel like a real pony..." she noted, cocking her head.

Celestia nodded, then leaned on Chronos, closing her eyes. "I'm so tired..."

Lunar nodded. "He looks so lifelike, though... It's kind of creepy..." she said, frowning.

Grell nodded "that's the point midnight he's very useful in certain situations" grell said "my father made him to look and feel real although replicating emotion is very difficult and he has yet to get it done in the weapon" grell had heard chronos emphasize saying him but he ignored it

Aurora was resting but nodded still to Luna's words. She seems to be comfertable and resting normally.

-The open sections of the royal archives-

Night enters the archives and looks around. He goes over to the rows of magical books and looks through grabbing a few books. He grabs a book on magic from after the fall of Discord. He also grabs a book called the elements of harmony a reference guide. It looks incomplete. It glows with a golden aura. "Hmm I think somepony put this in the wrong place. It has her ladyship's glow to it. I will return it to her."

He then goes to read the other books at a desk for spell studies.

"sorry, but I don't trust easily." Chronos said to IT. He then look at Princess Celestia "Get some rest your majesty, You need it" He said smiling at her. He then looked back at Grell "Does it have a name?" He asked before looking back at the weapon "I can go on calling it a him but I don't feel right calling it an IT"

Midnight thought for a moment. "That could easily be fixed with a simple spell..." She looked at Celestia. "Would you be willing to do THAT kind of magic?" she asked.

Celestia thought for a moment. "Well... If Grell's father thinks it needs emotions, I could do it. But, honestly, emotions are a downfall in most ponies. A pony-like weapon with no emotion may be a good thing."

Lunar yawned, stretching her wings. She was getting bored.

Luna looked at Aurora, smiling. She then looked at Leif. She blushed a little, nuzzling into him again.

Crystal blinked, everyone seemed so occupied at the moment. He sighed, what more could he possibly do? He was the one who brought Sombra into their castle, and no one could deny that. Even though he served in the empire's army but it was only for awhile. Crystal felt guilty, and misplaced. Perhaps it would be better if he just spend some time to himself, and perhaps he could explore the rest of the castle on his own. Without saying anything, Crystal slipped out the door, and began walking down the hallways exploring.

(edited)

The rest and Lief's tea really helped Aurora recover quickly.

Her eyes flutter open as she sees mother blushing. She looks confused as if she didn't understand what the gesture ment. "Mom, why are you blushing?" She asks sleepily.

She looks totally nieve and cute right now, despite being an adult.

"It would be more effictive with no emotion however with emotion it could be deployed in more situations" grell said thinking "I'll say no for now"

Steel nuzzle into lunar quickly then stopped before he was noticed ny anypony else

Leif smiled looking at Luna "yeah Luna why are you blushing" Leif asked tilting his head

"a soldier that shows no fear, no sympathy, and no sorrow is a perfect soldier I guess... " Chronos muttered under his breath. The fact that the pony was created and it's closest thing to an emotion seemed to be 'Exhausted' made him uneasy. Chronos looked at Celestia and then back it IT. He then thought ' I guess the weapon can't be considered LIVING since it was never born'