Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Luna blinked, noticing her fatigue. "W-we think it's about time we call it quits before somepony gets seriously hurt..." she said, her ears a bit low.

Midnight watched in amazement at the two. "Awww come on. It's getting really good, though," she protested, frowning.

Hemoe was still covered in his crystallized blood as the attack came in he reinforced it using his demonic magic taking the hits although it did crack the blood shield after the attack stopped he attcked with several slashes from blades as blood from around the battle field lifted and formed blades behind her slashing as well creating a wall of blades

Grell smirked "wait for a moment Luna he's still under my command and has orders to show his power he won't kill unless I give the order he's got one more ability that I want you to see" grell said

Midnight Aurora makes one slash with the scyth. It acts as many slashes. But once this attack is done Aurora is asleep before she hits the floor.

Night Flare commands, "Void Warriors Defend the chosen of Lord Mortis." Night Flare surrounds her with hundreds of his Shadow Warriors. The shadow warriors take the hits from the next attack.

He turns to Luna, "The Warriors will keep her safe. Besides shadows are summoned not created. So they just return to the Void whence they came. He can preform his final skill on the shadow Warriors."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Grell shook his head "he can't" grell said pulling at his scythe and put a slice on his body "hemoe use it now" grell said hemoe looked arm and the blood flowing from grells body went up to hemoe and flowed into him and his body changed getting buffer and his magical presence increased dramatically enough to be felt by celestia he looked at the Warriors "good bye" he said as hundreds of blades of blood sliced through the air from his body changing into a shadow form in the way

The more he cut them down the more that came. Until a black scyth known by Luna to be Mortis' scyth started blocking. Only the scyth had appeared but Luna knew Hemoe would fall if Mortis did show.

Aurora was in the middle of the shadows asleep. Her scyth oddly enough remains the pure white scyth she used during her last attack.

Hemoe smirked taking more blood from grell his eyes Turing black sending more blades the blood he had splattered around the battle field lifted it I the air adding to the onslaught

Grell smirked -perfect he's batter then expected and he's begging to draw on my blood for the power soon he'll have my power- grell thought -hopefully he'll keep some of the blood-

Luna stomped her hoof in anger. "We said stop!" she yelled in her royal Canterlot voice. She stomped her hoof again, the ground between Hemoe and the shadow warriors splitting and parting, causing a massive quake. As the ground cracked, thunder cracked and lightening struck down on the spot. She glared at Grell. "Whether he's under your command or not, when we say stop, he shall stop!"

Midnight blinked, stumbling back. -Oh great... He made her mad...- she thought.

Lunar blinked, feeling the quake. "What in the hay???" she said, flying up just enough so she didn't fall.

Celestia blinked, feeling it too. She stumbled back, falling on her plot.

Night holds up a hoof and the shadow warriors stop their defensive advancements. They however remain around and protect Aurora from the effects. Aurora startles awake when Mother yells. "Hugh? Did I faint? Woah...I feel light headed." she is held by a few earth type warriors. The black scyth vanishes. Aurora picks up her scyth and looks it over. "We thought it would revert back once we couldn't fight anymore. But it seems to retain this form." As she holds it, It reverts back into Moonlight and moonshadow, her twin sabers. It take Aurora a few before the quake ends to regain her stamina.

She can feel midnight is still fast asleep. She looks to mother, "Did we do something to anger you mother?"

Crystal also felt the quake, and went flying backwards landing on his back. "Ow.." He muttered. He got up, looking at Celestia, and raised a hoof to help her up. <<"What the hay was that...>> Crystal thought, curious. He didn't think earthquakes happened in Canterlot, or anywhere in Equestria.

Novel resists, not used to the blockage in her path. Her body weakened and relaxed but pulled away "Seth I need fresh air, not your tongue in my mouth" her voice was playful but still had the stress in her tone. With that she turns away, in search for the beautiful gardens

Grell smirks "what's the matter Luna scared of what might happen he won't hurt her or anyoiny else for that matter" grell said

Steel took flight "come on let's go see what's wrong" steel said

Leif felt the earth quake "odd" Leif said aloud as he walked out side to find out what happened

Chronos had stumbled from the quake. He managed to regain his balance and said "What the heck was that" He said. He looked at Princess Celestia "Are you alright, your majesty?" He asked her. 'I'm going to guess that the quake was caused by the 'demonstration' ' He though

Luna glared at him. "Midnight is quite obviously not able to battle anymore! This battle is over!" she yelled, lightening cracking again.

Lunar nodded, following him.

Midnight just kind of sat there, dumbstruck. She'd never seen Luna this mad before.

Celestia nodded, standing back up. She walked over to her window, gasping. "I think this demonstration just ended pretty badly for them..." she said, waving Chronos over.

Seth blinked, falling down at the quake. "What the...?"

"I am kinda beat and Night Doesn't have the Mana capacity I do. I actually surprised myself by holding the form, without switching with Midnight, for as long as i did. I half expected my limit to have been reached much earlier. The moonlit scyth should have drained me after the one attack."

Night asks, "Have you been training Aurora? It seems you have reworked your deal with midnight."

She replies, "Yea me and Luna's Daughter fought under a Lunar eclipse as training."

Night says, "The more experience you have with a form the longer it lasts and the stronger it becomes. You have improved quite a bit sense being assigned to help in the war against Sombra."

Novel felt the quake and panicked for a moment, before sensing something was not right with that quake. She chooses not to worry and figures that the others will take care of it. Right now she needed some peace and some fresh air, not a bunch of ponies around her.

Grell smirked "why is it over Luna are you scared of what may happen" grell said

Hemoe pulled the blood back into his body allowing the wounds to heal he walked over to grell "was my demomstration satisfactory lord grell" hemoe asked

Grell thought for a moment "work harder you only outlasted them" grell said

Steel landed looking around "what happened"

Luna glared at Grell. "We know how ruthless you are. We do not wish for our troops to be injuried so close to the war." She then looked over at Aurora, helping her up. "Are you alright, dear Aurora?"

Lunar gasped, noticing the gaping hole in the ground. She looked at Luna. "Wh-what happened, mother???"

Seth blinked. "Novel, please wait!" He flew in front of her, worry all over his face. "Please talk to me, love..."

Aurora accepts mother's help and says, "Just tired. We remember the scyth but how we called it is a loss to us."

Night steps over and says, "Power overload. It can cause temporary memory loss. I experienced it when I first gained control of the spirit within."

Grell almost laughed "like I said he won't hurt anypony with command he was told to demonstrate his power and when choosing his opponent I said that they needed to be sure they could handle it" grell said "past that I know plenty of healing spells and you know nothing about me Luna so don't act like you do all you know is I killed the ponies that attacked me"

Hemoe stood silently

Steel looked around and listened to grell -that's true only I know who he really is- steel thought -he hasn't even told that mare he's been spending so much time with"

Leif walked over to Luna "is everything alright" Leif asked

"That weapon better not be harming anypony..." Chronos said as he walked over and looked out the window. He looked at princess Celestia "Are you sure Hemoe is going to benefit us?..." He asked before thinking 'that thing is probably going to be more trouble then it is worth'

Celestia sighed, looking at him. "Either Luba lost her temper again, or he was close to killing whoever he was demonstrating with..."

Luna nodded, sighing. "He's a great weapon, Grell. He will benefit us greatly."

Lunar blinked, looking around.

Midnight trotted over to Grell, nuzzling into him.

Novel sighs a heavy sigh of stress. She just wants fresh air and to be surrounded by nature to think. But yet, she felt bad for blowing off Seth out of stress. "Seth I need air" she says "I need fresh air so I can think and process what's going on right now" she looks to the garden

Night and Aurora just sat there. They knew mother had a bit of a temper but for it to be this bad someone really had to have been asking for it.

They chose to not let it bother them. They, instead, talked between eachother, in hushed voices, about how Aurora achieved the scyth and Aurora told him she doesn't remember how she did it. She only remembers doing it.

Chronos frowned "permission to go out there? I want to go see that weapon fight with my own eyes..." He asked, that weapon gave him a bad feeling in his gut. He looked at the door, he was ready to walk out there. He also thought this new armor needed a few scratches.

Grell smirked "of course he is my father made him" grell said when midnight nuzzled him he kissed her forehead

Steel looked around "seems as though everything is taken care of" steel said

Leif looked at Luna then the group of ponies he didn't say anything