Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Seth's ears lowered. "A-alright..." he said, moving out of her way.

Celestia shook her head. "Not yet... I want to make sure this is resolved first..."

Midnight smiled. She looked at him. "Can I go up against him?"

Lunar nodded, sighing. "I'm glad everything is okay..."

Luna blinked, looking at Midnight.

Night and Aurora go off to one side of the training field. Night looks to Lunar, "Hey Lunar, was it you that specializes in Lunar Eclipses? If so could ya. I wish to train Aurora to better handle her powers."

Aurora waits paitently for her response. She looks ready to train again. Could it be the effects of the moonlight dance the two preformed before.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Chronos nodded and said "As you wish your majesty." He looked back out the window. He wanted to get his chance to fight that weapon, it may actually be a challenge, something that is not easy to come by now-a-days. He looked at Princess Celestia "Should we go out and investigate?"

Lunar blinked, looking at Night. She then looked at Luna. "Is it okay, mom?"

Luna nodded, smiling.

Lunar opened her wings, flying up into the sky as her horn glew.

Celestia thought for a moment. "Yes. It'd be wise to go make sure everypony is okay." She walked out to the hall, waiting for Chronos.

Aurora grins as her moonshadow scyth forms. She waits for the moon to be eclipsed. Her form glowing darkly.

Night steps into his shadow and comes out in his Void form. He summons his dual void blades.

Both him and Aurora await The darkness of the soon to be moonless night.

Crystal blinked, he didn't quite understand what was going on at this very moment. Of course, the Crystal Empire has been living under a rock and the only time you actually hear something about the rest of Equestria is when Merchants get back from selling their crystal jewelry or other craft items. But, he was enjoying the silence in his mind, Sombra seemed to have fallen silent, for now anyways.

"Come to the gardens in a little while. You'll know where I sm" novel says. And with that she goes straight to the garden. There she finds the large tree, perfect for sitting under. It's the tree she has gone too many times. Novel sighs and curls up beneath it, becoming drowsy

Lunar began to re-raise the sun, positioning it behind the moon. When she finished, she landed beside Steel lightly. "A perfect lunar eclipse," she said with a smile.

Midnight waited for a response from Grell, anxious.

Celestia looked back inside. "Crystal, dear, please follow us," she said, smiling at him.

Seth sighed, walking down the hall. -She's probably worried about Quill again... We need to get to the Crystal Empire fast... I can't stand seeing her like this...- he thought, his ears still low.

Luna smiled, watching Lunar. "Well done, daughter. You are getting better with each one."

As the eclipse became full and complete, Aurora grins and her scyth reforms as the white one not her dark scyth. She looks puzzled, "Hugh, Well this is new. It seems my scyth is completely different now. Wait?! This is the Grand Moonlit Scyth."

Night says, "It is also pulsing. I feel it thinks it wasn't able to truely use its power. However, it can only unleash that power on dark beings like Sombra. It wouldn't work on Hemoe."

Night and Midnight Aurora (Moonlit Form) begins training. Aurora is just as happy as a jitterbug. Night looks determined. When they clash, a pulse eminates from them that covers about half the field. They aren't holding back against eachother.

((Technically he is dark he's literally a demon))

Grell nodded "as long as Luna dosent get scared again" grell said

Hemoe stood by grell waiting for his next orders

Steel smiled "when are we going to war it's not healthy for to boot be in action for to long" steel said

Leif walked over to Luna the raven took flight and watched the battle

(Sorry guys. Been busy with college stuff)

Midnight looked to Luna. "Do you mind?"

Luna gave her a "really?" look. "YOU want to fight that machine? You'll get pulverized."

Midnight glared at her. "I have you know I have gotten a lot stronger since we last spoke. I can handle it!"

Luna scoffed. "Do as you wish, but don't get upset when I tell you I told you so."

Celestia sighed, looking at Luna. "Sister, give Midnight a chance to prove herself. Just because you are aggravated at Grell doesn't mean you have to take it out on her."

Lunar blinked, looking at him. "I have no clue, but I am curious to see how the little runt holds up against Hemoe."

On the other side of the field from the others shadows and flashes of light can be seen. Two blurs clash in the heat of battle.

M. Aurora clashes grinning at Night Flare. She dodges left and swings right.

Night Flare had attacked with his shadows and M. Aurora had beaten all of them with a single slash of her scyth.

Despite the battle with Hemoe, M. Aurora seems to be getting better. Her form is more fluid and less trackable. She is giving Night Flare a run for his money.

Steel almost laughed "she was trained by grell using the same training me and him use so I doubt she's weak In mind or body now" steel said

Grell looked at Luna "care to make a wager I bet you 1000 bits that she'll last longer then midnight aurora and night flair did" grell said holding out a bag of bits

Hemoe looked at midnight "prepare yourself upon my masters command the fight will commence" hemoe said

The fighting between M. Aurora and Night halts as Grell says she will last longer then they did. Midnight and Aurora say as one voice, "We didn't have the eclipse before, Grell. How about round two?"

Her power has only grown and any wounds she has from fighting Night Flare were already closing.

Grell looked at her "he's already got a challenge after midnight you can try again but I doubt it'll make much difference" grell said "he's meant to destroy ponies that where trained to kill my fathers army and me" he turned to hemoe pulling out a bottle "drink this hemoe"

Hemoe took the bottle and drank handing it back to grell "thank you sir" hemoe said

Night says, "Who is your father? If he knows of Lord Mortis then he knows about the Grand Chimaera."

Night and M. Aurora begins to battle eachother again. Their battle heats up and Aurora is starting to use the scyth in ways that would make a Earth Pony spin.

Midnight smirks, trotting a little ways away. She crouches down into a fighting stance, summoning her blade. She awaits for the command, muscles tense. -Finally I can prove myself...-

Lunar blinked, tilting her head. "She looks so serious... Like all of her timid nature is completely gone..." she commented, curious now.

Luna sat down. "We don't take sucker bets. We'll just let the results do the talking," she said, rolling her eyes.

Celestia blinked. She waved Chronos over, wanting him to watch this.

Grell looked at him "my father is lucifer but you ponie probably know him as satan or the devil" grell said like it was nothing -I wonder how midnight will react now knowing that I'm the prince of hell- grell thought he looked at Luna "what if you think hemoe will beat her so bad then then it's easy coin for you that you can use for equestria " grell said ((if I remember correctly no one up to this point knew his orgin in game))

Edited by dashian500

(edited)

Midnight blinked, looking at him. She shookher head, trying to stay focused. "I'm ready whenever you are, Hemoe," she said, grabbing her blade.

Luna shrugged. "Alright. We will take your bet," she said. -Easy win for us. There is no way that little runt will stand a chance against Hemoe-

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

Grell held his hoof out for a shake to seal the deal "hemoe no holding back full force she can use my magic" grell said

Hemoe nodded and used a small knife to cut himself the blood flowed out and covered his body and crystallized on his body "yes sir " hemoe said

Grell held his hoof out for a shake to seal the deal "hemoe no holding back full force she can use my magic" grell said

Hemoe nodded and used a small knife to cut himself the blood flowed out and covered his body and crystallized on his body "yes sir " hemoe said

Midnight smirked, her hooves glowing. "This is gonna be great," she mused, her muscles itching to move. She waited for Grell to command him to start.

Luna shook his hoof, smiling. "May the best pony win," she said, acting pretty smug. -This will be easy bits...- she thought.

Grell smirked "hemoe fight" grell said -wipe that smug look of her face midnight I trained you you can match hemoe-grell thought -easy bits Luna is foolish even after hearing who my father is she still made a bet with me-

Hemoe looked at midnight creating two blades on his forelegs charging at high speed slicing at her

Midnight smirked, flash stepping out of the way. She appeared behind him, and with lightening speed, stabbed him right in the back with her blade. She then quickly took her blade out, jumping off of him and landing behind him, sending a roundhouse kick to his side.

Luna blinked, in shock. -Wh-what in the???-

Lunar watched in awe. "She's amazing...!"

Celestia blinked. -She's not even the same mare...-

M. Aurora stopped attacking the shadows and started passively deflecting them. Her attention is on the battle with Hemoe.

M. Aurora did what she thought was nessissary. Her mind memorizing the moves of both Hemoe and Midnight. She was battleing the shadows with Midnight A.'s power, while watching the other battle as M. Aurora.

The wound bleed a lot and he created tendrils with them and began whiping them at her all of them matchingidmighs flash steeping speed "I see master has taught you the flash step" hemoe

Said

Steel nodded "like i said grell trained her the sand why me and him train"