It's a horde encounter!

long gone

The only reason I'm not watching the the new Pokemon is because I'll get attached and I know at the end Ash will lose and start all over again. I'm not going through that again. I've learned my lesson.

it will always happen, but perhaps we can take comfort in that fact and just enjoy the show.

comrade_sig_by_comradecourage-d8kudb7.pn

Soon, this will be a Ponymon forum

Hmmm.... 

Storm Shine: The Huggles Ponymon. This Ponymon is one of the more affectionate and trusting of the Ponymon world. Often found flying, napping, helping other Ponymon, or hugging random things. This Ponymon's speech pattern is odd, due to the fact that it is not completely limited to just it's name. This Ponymon can often be heard saying the word 'Hug', 'Huggies', 'Huggles', and many other variations of the word 'Hug'.

Trainers who catch this Ponymon can expect it to be loyal, affectionate, and hardworking during battles and tasks. However, when given free time it will almost always goof off or wander the nearby environment. Trainers who hope to catch this Ponymon must not be afraid of hugs, and can expect to be hugged before just about every battle this Ponymon will participate in.

This Ponymon is so Hug-crazed that it can be found hugging random Ponymon, wild or otherwise, as well as random trainers and even inanimate objects.

Edited by Huggle Prince Storm

Have no fear, The Party Pegasus Storm Shine (Pinkie's Coltfriend! (Unfortunately, this is not Hasbro Official...  ) ) Is here! Along with his little brother Nimble Flight and his adopted son Grey Sky, Not to mention his childhood friend Feather Breezeheart!

Huggle Me?

it will always happen, but perhaps we can take comfort in that fact and just enjoy the show.

Not me. You know originally it was supposed to be a new protagonist each region like in the games. Imagine watching a Johto protagonist fighting Ash, like in the games. I wanted that, but we can't all have what we want.

• Brohoof 1

img-3415378-1-wDsIwdP.png

Made by MiniKirby123

Not me. You know originally it was supposed to be a new protagonist each region like in the games. Imagine watching a Johto protagonist fighting Ash, like in the games. I wanted that, but we can't all have what we want.

That would be epic but they like drawing everything out so long that you forget what he was even striving for

comrade_sig_by_comradecourage-d8kudb7.pn

Not me. You know originally it was supposed to be a new lprotagonist each region like in the games. Imagine watching a Johto protagonist fighting Ash, like in the games. I wanted that, but we can't all have what we want.

Well originally, Ash was supposed to have a Clefairy as a partner instead of Pikachu but we can't have that.

Every filler episode in a nutshell: Ash and company are walking, meet some random trainer. Make friends with random trainer who has random Pokemon. Team rocket shows up trying to steal it. They stop them through blasting them off again. They say their good byes to random trainer and part ways. Oh and if it's an older girl they'll be a running gag of Brock flirting with her.

• Brohoof 1

Well originally, Ash was supposed to have a Clefairy as a partner instead of Pikachu but we can't have that. Every filler episode in a nutshell: Ash and company are walking, meet some random trainer. Make friends with random trainer who has random Pokemon. Team rocket shows up trying to steal it. They stop them through blasting them off again. They say their good byes to random trainer and part ways. Oh and if it's an older girl they'll be a running gag of Brock flirting with her.

The good ol stale formula. Let's never divert from that. :mellow:  

Made by MiniKirby123

The good ol stale formula. Let's never divert from that. :mellow:

My favorite is even when team rocket is not doing anything evil or when they try to retreat from their plan, they'll still shock them anyways with a flimsy excuse of not getting away with it. Get away with what? You already beat them.

My favorite is even when team rocket is not doing anything evil or when they try to retreat from their plan, they'll still shock them anyways with a flimsy excuse of not getting away with it. Get away with what? You already beat them.

The formula must be used all the time, even unnecessary pain. I like watching the Pokemon movies, but even then I'm just kinda blah about it.

Edited by Countess Noodle

Made by MiniKirby123

The formula must be used all the time, even unnecessary pain. I like watching the Pokemon movies, but even then I'm just kinda blah about it.

I kinda liked the episodes where Team Rocket and Ash's group had to team up to get something done. Those were different, at least.

• Brohoof 2

This is a fun trend, and I can't wait to reach all eighteen types. We should spread the word, guys. The more people, the better! :3

im going old school in this hizzouse  :fiery:

Edited by Exerminator2000
  • Brohoof 2

Nescio quid im faciens, sed aliquid lyrics ferrum puella, SOL, cecidit ferro, vita et mors bonum est, sit vita in rota.

cb1b2a750ea78708b0019931379d1e7b93f64bde

So I was "chosen" to appear here. (I was mentioned in a post LOL). For what reason was I called upon?

This was basically my childhood. Back when Ash was cool and Pikachu didn't lose to a level 5 Snivy. 

20101028223019800px-Ash_Snivy.png

Seriously though, I admit Snivies are a little overrated but still, they're awesome as hell. 

• Brohoof 1