Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Channels that play MLP in Canada

RainbowDashzz

Hey guys I currently live in surrey BC but I cannot find a channel that plays MLP. The closest thing to MLP that plays is Equestria girls. I don't think there's the hub channel/ discover family and kid channels like teletoon and ytv doesn't play it (or plays it at like 3 or something). Is there a channel that plays MLP regularly in canada? Thanks guys

EDIT: I have watched all the episodes thanks to dailymotion but I would like to watch random episodes or newly released ones that aren't uploaded yet

Edited by RainbowDashzz

Sadly, the only network that airs MLP here in Canada is a preschool channel called Treehouse, which I highly advise you don't go to for your own entertainment. For whatever reason, they decided not to air it on some other network like YTV, where they wouldn't be limited to only showing Season 1 episodes, and they wouldn't have to censor the show for preschoolers.

I guess if you want to watch it legitimately, you could buy episodes on iTunes. Unfortunately, new episodes take months to make it onto iTunes after the episode originally airs.