Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Anyone got a youtube channel?

Lectucado

• 5 weeks later...

My channel was named after my first OC, not that anyone cares. Here is link: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeneralSonicBoom

I do have one. I used to make a few videos even. Now I just use it to keep a favorites list and so the right videos are in the recommendations list. :P

Same here. only five legitimate videos and one of them is 2 hours long and is about Madness Combat titled "Madness Kombat Arena Mode"

• 7 years later...

Had one set up but never got around to posting videos on it. Making YouTube videos isn't my "cup of tea" so to speak. I did get a video editor to see if I could make a YouTube video, but I decided not to do it since it didn't interest me much.

I do. However, my videos are more under the niche category. I’ll put it that way.

I actually had another active channel years ago which I started in 2006. I uploaded AMVs and they were absolutely horrendous. Thankfully, I deleted that channel in 2008.

Edited by The Wife of Law

Nope, I never had one but often thought it might be fun and interesting. Not sure what I’d do with it or what subject matter I’d focus on. It’s probably best That I leave that stuff to people who know what they’re doing.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got one .. took me a long time, but at some point Ive created one

I use to share playlist and occasionally a video with friends, most of the content is private or not listed

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...