Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media What's your favorite YouTube channel?

daviddaviddavid

Kinda bored so was wondering if any of you have any favourite YouTube channels you enjoy watching? Personally, I don't watch YouTube much if at all but I'm there's a travel youtuber called Bald and Bankrupt that I'm a big fan of, and I watch all of his videos - I'll link one below. Share your favourite YouTube channels or personalities below, and explain why you like them if you feel so inclined. Cheers! :)

• Brohoof 3

I have a lot of favourite channels. Among them would be SomecallmeJohnny, chuggaaconroy, NintendoCapriSun, The Runaway Guys, ClementJ64, The Super Gaming Bros. and Letupita725HD. Most of them are gaming related, if that wasn't obvious.

• Brohoof 3

Honestly, I have too many but some I can think of are: GameGrumps, Billiam, Geography Now, Lucahjin, Safiya Nygaard, Todd in the Shadows, Brutalmoose, The Right Opinion, 24 Frames of Nick and Shane.

• Brohoof 1

my favorites include: danny gonzalez, drew gooden, kurtis conner, gus johnson, vinesauce, cr1tikal, buzzfeed unsolved, dead meat, defunctland, bedtime stories, some true crime channels, mrsuicidesheep, etc...

if i had to pick one then probably bedtime stories just because of how much effort is put into their videos or danny gonzalez because of how often i watch his stuff

also just started getting into urban exploration videos 

• Brohoof 1

I do not have a one favorite channel, I primarily watch a few of them (in no particular order):

Bald and Bankrupt
shango066
Blancolirio
Bosnianbill and LockPickingLawyer
EEVBlog
Extra Credits
iraqveteran8888 (not so much anymore, but I used to watch it a lot)
Mr Carlson's Lab
ElectroBOOM
bigclivedotcom
FlightChops
Techmoan
PS Audio

Yea, that's probably accounts for most of the videos I watch because they are on a particular channel. A lot of the time, I just watch the recommendations, for example, I have watched a lot of videos about steam locomotives, but not from any particular channel, usually, if I watch one video, Youtube recommends me another and soon most of the recommendations have steam engines in them.

• Brohoof 1

I don't watch many in particular, I use YouTube to listen to music 99% of time. :catface: But I watch every video made by RWhiteGoose, so he is my favorite for sure. Most YouTubers don't feel real, are loud, use strong language, cut their videos after every two sentences. He is not like this for the most part, that's why I like to watch him. :)

When I watch videos, I seek knowledge. Most funny things are just...not for me. <3 Like Rémi Gaillard, his videos are fantastic. Most of them have some kinda message and a creative value for me.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I can't say just one because it doesn't really do my usage of the site justice.

But among my favorites by category:

Music- That distinction goes to Official VGM (Will miss BrawlBrstms3). I will also mention ToothandnaiL Official if you want some good and overlooked EDM from a person I know IRL. :) 

Alternate History- Of course, AlternateHistoryHub, even if I don't quite agree with a few of his videos

Speedrun-based- Speedrun Fails. Though I watch plenty of GladJonas.

Smash-centric- FatalityFalcon. I honestly really enjoy watching Fatality, and have a lot of respect for him. I also like ESAM and Little Z.

Paladins- KamiVS. I'm a fan of his, and I've even appeared in two of his videos.

Borderlands-centric- Ki11er Six. Though I do watch Joltzdude139 sometimes.

Political- Secular Talk. He does a great job of covering politics. Though it is with a left slant. Also will mention Redacted Tonight.

Countdowns- I watch pretty much every Rabbidluigi video that comes out, and he really offers a lot of nuance in his choices. Also really like Fawful's Minion. 

• Brohoof 1

My favorites are Baradul, BlackPantsLegion, DanDanTheFireman, Demolition Ranch, Do It With Dan, Majira Strawberry, Markiplier, Pocari Roo, Ross Boomsocks, The Mighty Jungles, and ZNA Productions.

A very wide range of content, I know. BlackPantsLegion is probably my favorite from the list. I just wish he'd upload more MechWarrior Online videos.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 11:23 AM, Cash In said:

I have a lot of favourite channels. Among them would be SomecallmeJohnny, chuggaaconroy, NintendoCapriSun, The Runaway Guys, ClementJ64, The Super Gaming Bros. and Letupita725HD. Most of them are gaming related, if that wasn't obvious.

Yes. SomecallmeJohnny is phenomenal.:grin:

• Brohoof 2

I've been through plenty of different youtubers of then an now, but my top favorite has always been AlphaOmegaSin, even if he doesn't make videos much anymore. Others I love also include Spawn Wave, TeamFourStar, Hideofbeast, Maximillian Dood, Rodimus Primal, Diamondbolt, Caddicarus, RebelTaxi, Kajetokun, Scott The Waz, Rerez, Top5s, The Act Man, Rabbidluigi and Joshscorcher

• Brohoof 2

Game grumps

Jacksepticeye

Call Me Kevin

Markiplier

Dawko

8BitRyan

AbdallahSmash026

The Game Theorist (I watch their Game theory,GTLive and Film Theory videos)

Razzbowski

• Brohoof 3

Erm... I don't think y'all will recognize most of these youtubers but anyways I'll post them:

Sports Related Channels

Notelicioux- He gives perfect, clear yet simple details of each goal scored and doesn't put some stupid EDM song in the background.

Vanemas- Vanemas' videos are very interesting to watch, and are very intense. They also don't put music in their background.

DJ Wood- Very nice storylines for his players and managers, and he is quite realistic and listens to fans.

Tiametmarduk & Aarava- Their F1 racing skills are superb, and their commentary is exciting and funny af.

Others

Bangtan Bomb & ibighit- If you saw my welcome post you should know.

RealLifeLore, WonderWhy, AlternateHistoryHub- Their videos are interesting for me.

EmKay, rSlash, GioFilms amongst others- Reddit is fun

Infinite & Reaction Time- IDK why I'm watching this, but it's like, tempting for me. It would be better if they didn't put ads about their merch in the middle of their videos.

FiW- The parody is like, OMFG so funny yet relatable.

SGTransitEvolution- PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T search this up unless you're Singaporean and/or you're an avid fan of public transport. I warned you. Otherwise you'll be bored out of ur mind watching a bus on its route for 5-10 minutes.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, HalaRealMaredrid said:

Tiametmarduk & Aarava- Their F1 racing skills are superb, and their commentary is exciting and funny af.

Yes, I used to watch Tiametmarduk both on Youtube and Twitch. That's a real skilled guy right there with an awesome accent!

Aarava has an awesome accent (they feel so professional when they have accents like in real F1), but his stuff is too scripted for me. It was fun for a while though!

Okay my favorite moment is the F1 youtubers racing, in Monaco! When they start doing the phone sex jokes to make Tiametmarduk make a mistake and end up in the wall. "~Hey Ben" with sexy voice too close to microphone, OMG! I laughed so much I fell off the chair!

EDIT: Just watch it, so funny:

Edited by Splashee
  • Brohoof 3

9 hours ago, Operetta said:

Jacksepticeye

Best Undertale playthrough!

9 hours ago, Operetta said:

Markiplier

Best Five Nights At Freddy's playthroughs, and best voice!

(Just personal opinions, but, yea :P)

• Brohoof 1

On 12/14/2019 at 12:21 PM, Splashee said:

Best Undertale playthrough!

Best Five Nights At Freddy's playthroughs, and best voice!

(Just personal opinions, but, yea :P)

I actually have one of the Septiceye Sam plushies Jack released. A friend gave it to me for my birthday. 

Spoiler

Photo removed leaving forums

I really enjoyed his Undertale playthrough

I love Markipliers fnaf series! I also love pretty much all the videos he does with Jack, Wade and Bob. 

Edited by Operetta