Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is reading "Fallout: Equestria" worth it?

Book Horse

I have known about Fallout: Equestria for a long time now, but I always turned away from reading it due to it being so long.  I mostly prefer a quick 20 minute read when it comes to brony fanfiction... but I was watching a video about the top pony videos of [insert date here] by JHaller, and I saw a fanmade video about Fallout: Equestria.  It looked really good, and I decided to at least look at it a little bit tonight.  But I want to know (without hearing any spoilers about the story) if it's worth it to spend that long reading the story. 

Yes.

All of it.

I don't have enough yes, for which to tell you how worth it it is.

Seriously though, Fallout: Equestria is really, really awesome. Fair warning though, it'd dark and really adult with a lot of it's themes. Lot's of violence, references to drugs, some sexual themes (Though no actual scenes of it in the main story itself) and tons of other stuff. It's a bit dated too, since it was written back in the early days of the fandom. But if you can accept both of those, you're likely to find one of the best fanfictions...ever.

If not, then at least you gave it a shot.

Edited by BasementPrincesses

Hello !

As this subject has been covered more than once I will lock this thread and link you to some previous threads covering the same or similar question. In the future please use either the forum's search function or use site:mlpforums.com + keyword on Google.

Is Fallout Equestria worth the time?

Fallout Equestria. What do you think of it? *Spoilers

Thank you and have a good day. :)