Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello all <3

Love Heart <3

(edited)

Hello, Im new to the whole forum thing, So ill keep this short

"Hello, Im DJ Love Heart or alora whatever you want to call me"

I am Currently DJ Clock Work's Girlfriend. But hopefully he wont see this post (I put a DJ in my name for him <3)

So if you want to chat at all. Or other stuff. Im always open

<3

It says i need 40 posts before i can do anything? Isent that a bit high?

Edited by DJ Love Heart <3

(edited)

It says i need 40 posts before i can do anything? Isent that a bit high?

5 posts is all you need for any of the (slightly) useful stuff, such as using an avatar and entering the Chatroom. Otherwise, all features of the forums are available to Blank Flanks ;) Also, the five posts must be outside of the Welcoming Plaza, Cloudsdale Colloseum, and the RP World.

Also, Welcome to the forums :D I see ClockWork in the chatroom pretty much every day, so I guess I can expect to see you often as well ;)

PS: It was Hinochi that made a public announcement in the Chatroom whilst ClockWork was there ;) Hinochi is a bit of a trollish character :P

Edited by Klopp

5 posts is all you need for any of the (slightly) useful stuff, such as using an avatar and entering the Chatroom. Otherwise, all features of the forums are available to Blank Flanks ;) Also, the five posts must be outside of the Welcoming Plaza, Cloudsdale Colloseum, and the RP World.

Also, Welcome to the forums :D I see ClockWork in the chatroom pretty much every day, so I guess I can expect to see you often as well ;)

PS: It was Hinochi that made a public announcement in the Chatroom whilst ClockWork was there ;) Hinochi is a bit of a trollish character :P

Thanks Klopp, Ive seem DJ talk to you , you seem nice :)

But i thought it said 40

But i thought it said 40

40 posts will allow you access to the Minecraft Server, and you will be considered a full member, which is really nothing more than a title. It is only Blank Flanks, who are those with 0-4 posts, who cannot upload an avatar, or enter the chatroom.

Also, I am quite nice but can be rather silly, a bit of a troll, and often poking fun at close friends who i know would not be offended ;)

It takes 40 before you can apply for Minecraft Building Rights.

Some features (Like having a customised member title among other things) are only available to Donors

WOW Rhyse you got her on the Forums :D Welcome to the Forums Other DJ, I'll be sure not to Annoy your boyfriend to much :P

He showed me it, But i thought it would be fun to join this. Also its "Rhys"

You do not have access to our chatroom. If you're still a Blank Flank or a Filly, you must make 40 posts before you can get in. ?????

You said 5..?

Apparently you can ignore me, cause the rules had been changed without my knowing. Sorry for the confusion, but it would seem 40 posts is now necessary.

Apparently you can ignore me, cause the rules had been changed without my knowing. Sorry for the confusion, but it would seem 40 posts is now necessary.

Well, Im gonna have a hard time then

Well, Im gonna have a hard time then

That's what I was thinking, say, we should post back and forth just amongst ourselves till we hit 40 posts ;p

or does that perhaps still disqualify us somehow?

Oh by the way, always a pleasure to meet a fellow Pegasister! You can call me either by my member name Dizzy, or my pony persona, Violet.

It's always a pleasure/honor to meet new ponies! and I mean that with the upmost sincerity! ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That's what I was thinking, say, we should post back and forth just amongst ourselves till we hit 40 posts ;p

or does that perhaps still disqualify us somehow?

Oh by the way, always a pleasure to meet a fellow Pegasister! You can call me either by my member name Dizzy, or my pony persona, Violet.

It's always a pleasure/honor to meet new ponies! and I mean that with the upmost sincerity! ;)

Pleasure to meet you 2, Your idea seems to be a good one :3

And what is a pegisister?

Edited by DJ Love Heart <3

Well, while I was already an avid enthusiast of the MLP series before the term Brony was made known to me, I learned recently, that "Pegasister" is the equivalent designation of the term "Brony"

In which case, as you may very well know already, Brony is entitled for everyone, but genuinely assigned to male members/fans/enthusiast of MLP.

and Pegasister is for female members/fans/enthusiast of MLP

Forgive me, I'm still trying to familiarize myself with this forum. :( but in a nutshell, we're considered Pegasisters *Yay!* :P

• Brohoof 1