Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Pen Drawing

Daedric Pony

Cool! Her wings look a little sharp though, and her head is a little long. Other then that it looks good! I never liked pens because they were unpredictable in terms of how much ink comes out. But this is fairly good!

• Brohoof 1

Cool! Her wings look a little sharp though, and her head is a little long. Other then that it looks good! I never liked pens because they were unpredictable in terms of how much ink comes out. But this is fairly good!

What he said^ ;) Good job! Same critic as him other than that

Thanks! I definitely prefer digital drawing, mostly because I can always fix something if it looks weird (like her mane, ugh)

Haha, It's pretty good considering it's on a sticky note and drawn with a pen! From personal experience, I hate pens. They don't give you as much artistic variety, with the only 1 shade, and maybe 2 if you can work them right. Good job though ;)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=65_AeATl2o4