Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (RP)

Midnight_Aurora

Sand stops looking around as the group begins to move, "So no mini gun?" Sand gives a small sigh as he cocks his AR, moving to the stairs.

"Well whatever these dark forces are, they are going to get a hammer to the head." Sand gives a small grin as he looks to his hammer.

"Oh and what is with the blinking lights? Is this that weird elements or whatever?"

'And where do I get one? Maybe I should steal one? Worth quite a few caps to someone... Maybe.'

(edited)

Dashia says, "We should be good. Dyna, You and Elegron will need to combo your attacks against the device. It won't easily be damaged by regular attacks. My Element needs to recharge before I can use it again. So Spitfire's Thunder is what i will use. Hopefully by the time we get to the final part I should be able to use the Element's attacks again."

Dashia looks to those who asked about getting them. "As to getting an element, a trial of some sort allows said element to find you. If you pass the trial that is. I am as loyal as it gets. Loyalty is also my Virtue. So it is posible that these 6 elements aren't the only ones out there. But they are the ones from the legends."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

"Aww, a test?" Cunning whines jokingly, smirking as she flies with the group facing upward, her large coat hanging down, "but I didn't study!"

Wonder what mine would be? Maybe generosity, since I am a pretty giving salespony. Kindness, perhaps? Fluttershy was the only decent one, s'far as I know.

"I'd love to have one of those shiny lil' necklaces. Lil' keepsake to show off and say 'Look at this one of a kind thing I've got and you don't! Kiss my cutie mark!'" She snickers.

"doesn't sound too kind if that's what your going for cunning" Elegron replies with a smirk as he walks beside dash. "sand, I haven't seen anything like that, so I can't help you there, but I'd rather you not shoot us on accident with a minigun. if you do use something like that, keep it under control"

Edited by Kirito

"The 6 are possibly not the only ones out there? But that is not what the legends say, the stories" Dyna thought. She stopped thinking about that and started thinking about the Pegasus Device. "So we are to destroy the device? Say no more, if there is something that I am good at doing, then that is destroying stuff. I am sure that Elly will be able to help me" she grinned. 

• Brohoof 1

Sand ponders for a moment. "What is control? I do not know this word. But I do know chaos? Is that the same thing?" Sand gives a cheesy grin as he takes one last look around the room for anything else he may have missed.

He turns his head back to the group, tilting slightly. "So this Device? I heard the mention of death somewhere. Say what if we are to... Activate it? You know to see what it does?" He gives a small chuckle to himself as he checks over his rifle.

Maybe throw a few bodies in their. Maybe get a element in chaos. Wait it's harmony. Disharmony maybe? Nahh. They would think I am weird.

"Never heard of the phrase 'kill them with kindness'?" Cunning returns the smirk, rolling upright in the air which causes the junk in her coat pockets to jostle.

She overhears Sand's enquiry and floats over to gently prod him on the head with a hoof.

"Because that'd mean pegasi would get hurt," she answers, smirk unwavering, "and I'd like to keep my insides where they are, thanks very much!"

We get enough trouble on the surface as it is without that thing getting used. I rarely avoid getting comments or shot at because of my wings, but I wouldn't trade 'em for anything in the world. Unless somepony had some good-condition comic books, then I'd be tempted.

sand sees the end of a purple energy blade "don't joke about that, it's not funny. Pegasi have suffered horrible deaths by that thing." Elegron puts away his weapon. "I don't care if your a little crazy, I think we all are, but at least have some consideration for those around you." He says adamantly.

Edited by Kirito

Sand jumps back away from the group. "Does not mean I am going to shoot at you. If I wanted to I would have already, and besides how would I know they target mainly Pegasi? I spent years either running or trying to get away from those raiders. Even in their cells... Or guarding them. But that's another story.... Anyway lets just go so I can go smash something..." He says, frustrated. The ponies with him hitting a nerve with him.

Calm down Sand. They are just worried for their own skins. Like you.

He gives a small sigh. "Okay... I will be more considerate... Sorry guys..."

You just said sorry. Their goes the raider touch. Ehh forget it.

(edited)

Dashia says, "well let's get going."

She heads up the stairs.

-Second Floor: Holding Pens-

As the group enters the room, they can see a very large sum of ponies collected and a few being taken to a lift. The lift leads higher into the Pegasus Device. Screams can be heard from the opening as the cages move. The music playing a beat that can break a heart.

'Rainbow Factory, where not a single soul gets through. In the Rainbow Factory, where all you fears and horrors come true...'

The words of the song hung heavy here. The current cages are being lifted up and a guard yells, "Kill the intruders. Don't let them near the lifts."

Two per team member, enemies swarm the field and block direct access to the lifts of the Pegasus Device. A pony near by says, "Quick let me out and I can help you." She looks to be a young Pegasus with a heart surrounded by a crysalis for a cutie mark.

As they approach the second floor, Sand stands in awe. "Dude. I want one. Forget a mini gun. This is awesome. Uhh Cunning help her out will you?"

Sand dives for the nearest piece of cover, taking his Assault rifle in hoof as he aims down as cover.

I say don't let them destroy it. Use it Sand. Think of what you could do!

Sand gives a wide grin as he watches the beauty in front of him.

Catchy song. In the rainbow factory where fears and horrors come true. Oh hammer. You are the horror here.

"Guess what! You all die tonight!" Sand lets out a wide spread burst of bullets to the closest group of guards.

Edited by Frozen_star

"Man, I think I prefer DJ Pon-3 over this depressing crap," Cunning mutters, raising an eyebrow as she listens to the dreary music.

Guards suddenly swarm the group, and a pegasus mare nearby pleads for them to let her out.

"I believe this is my department," she declares, and looks to the others, "Would somepony mind covering my little flank till I get this sweetheart out? Kay thanks."

She flies over to the cell and busts out her lucky bobby pin, shoving it into the lock and fiddling with it.

(edited)

This lock is a bit more advanced then normal locks. It will take a bit to open.

As Sand lets loose his bullets a few are hit with minor damage as all take cover.

Dashia activates her power armor and starts firing off rounds from her weapon. Dashia clips two as they dive for cover and they become lifeless husks as they sprawl out.

The pegasus? Says, "Thanks. I won't forget this. My name is Crystal."

[player round. Combat begins. 2 rounds till the cage is open.]

Dyna starts to shake. "This is not a happy song" she said sadly. 

Dyna hoofs out a frag grenade. "Elly, are you ready to do some damage?" she looks at him with a smirk. She was ready to blow up the device to bits and pieces. As long as it stopped what was happening to the pegasi here. 

She threw a grenade towards a few guards. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Sand dives from his cover, continuing to spray bullets down range at some of the guards who took cover, he steps in front of Cunning, giving her defence to do her thing.

"Don't worry I got you! Oh you want some more! Come get it!"

Sand eyes for the mini gun! They must have one some where, and remember not to let anyone die this time.

Cunning furrows her brows and narrows her eyes at the lock as she fiddles with it.

"C'mon ya sonuvabitch," she grunts, twisting and turning the pin this way and that, "Mama needs you to work right now..."

So they kept the better locks for the inner cells. These psychos aren't as dumb as they look. Wonder who's letting all this crap happen. Maybe it's the Enclave, since we're in the clouds and all. Maybe that's why mom left?

She perks up as the pony inside the cell introduces herself.

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Cunning Plan," she tries to say, but with the pin in her mouth it comes out a bit muffled.

Two heavily armored ponies step into view and their twin minigun battlesaddles cut loose with a hail of bullets. Dashia was able to shield them with her armor taking almost no damage. The 'Pegasus?' Starts to look worried as more screams erupt from the floor above.

"Hurry I think they will move more soon. WATCH OUT Minigun Meradurs!"

As his gun clicks empty he replaces the mag with his final one. "Uh Someone activate that green shield thing they did and Dyna give me as much explosives as I can carry! I hope the shields can survive an explosive like this..."

Sand what you are doing is crazy. But do it anyway.

He turns behind him, giving a hearty smile to Cunning, who is fiddling with the locks. He whispers softly, "This is stupid..."

Cunning glances up at the new guards, and her eyes widen as she spots their battle saddles.

"Oh stars help me!" She yelped through her teeth, jerking the bobby pin around in the lock, "C'mon ya stupid cell, open and I'll buy you a drink!"

Trying to reason with a cell door now, are we?

Desperate times mean desperate measures.

And desperate mares as well?

Shut up, me.

Dyna looked at Sand with distrust. "Absolutely not. I am the one that hoofs (handles) these babies. They are safest in my hooves" she said as she was spinning a grenade with one of her hooves. She dropped it, then looked at Sand with a nervous smile. "Hehe, meant to do that". She picked it up again and then focused on the battle again. "How can I trust a raider?" she thought to herself. 

He breaks his gaze from Cunning, looking towards Dyna with annoyance.

"Look I know you do not trust me. I don't even trust me. But you want these things dead before they mow us down? This is the best bet. Now would you be so kind as to hand me some grenades so I can kill these guards!" He stomps his foot forward, ultimately yelling down at her.

Sand back down! Back down!

He steps back, giving a heavy sigh, dropping his now empty Assault rifle, taking out his Sledge. Simply watching the brutes chain down the area.

Elegron hears the minigun motor rev just in time, and he slices through the barrage of bullets. Elegrons speed was certainly impressive, but not even he can match that of a minigun. several small rounds still chew at his barding. at least he was giving cunning some time. "dyna, I hate to say it, but right now, we may need whatever plan sand has"

A tear appears on Dyna's eyes but she hooves out 4 dynamites and passes them to Sand. "Just stay away from me when you are handling those. I don't trust other ponies handling my explosives. Oh and remember that you have to light these up to blow them.... unless you are going to try and shoot it from long range". 

Sand glares at the Dynamite. Holding them in his hoof. "Four? This could work. I may need that magical shielding that one of you guys done!" Sand stares at the two Brutes of guards. Giving a demonic grin as he starts to attempt to tie the dynamite together.

"Hold my hammer." He drops his hammer to the floor on the ground with a loud thud.

Welp. See your consciousness in tartarus Sand. Love you too body! Now where is Cunning...

(edited)

As the guns click and a loud thud is heard. Two ponies quickly hook up to more drums of ammo to the gats and dart away. But right before thwy can fire, cunning gets the lock to pop. Movement is seen as the 'Pegasus' darts out of the cage. She is quickly wrapped in pink flames as a carapaced featherwinged changeling princess rushes past the group. The two guards quickly change targets but are unable to fire as they no long have their battlesaddles.

Dashia grins as she now is holding Spitfire's Thunder. On Sands back is a very heavy battle saddle Of gattling guns.

The princess grins and says, "Not so tough without your battlesaddles now are ya. Behold the light of my sun!"

A blast of golden light erupts from her horn and tares one of the two a knew one.