Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

1 hour ago, Denim&Venöm said:

And Tony Khan steps out to face the music. The stones to tell Chicago to their faces why he fired their boy. 

Classy move, Mr. Khan. :grin: Who is AEW's biggest star now that CM Punk is gone? :ooh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What about Bryan Danielson? 

He's good. But he hasn't been the centerpiece really. More working in an elder statesman role. The Ishii or Suzuki to Mox's Okada. 

• Brohoof 2

To be honest- I was never a fan of Punk or some parts of AEW, but I'm glad CM Punk is finally out of that situation. Multiple stars were goading him for the longest to do something like this to get him fired. Don't get me wrong, Punk was definitely wrong for not acting professionally, but he crossed the line in threatening Tony's life. Tony was much too lenient in the entire situation leading up to this. I hope with that announcement that its a sign of him taking his job more seriously and not letting this ever happen again. Chicago's reaction is definitely going to be interesting to watch tonight.

There are still some matches and highlights that I watch from AEW. I can see Rene's husband, Danielson, or Jericho taking center stage again for the time being.

14 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

This is what happens to a man after he fights Rene's husband. 

image.jpeg.1d418067c977bd89ac5082519ffa3f59.jpeg I couldn't take listening to that. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

19 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

And Tony Khan steps out to face the music. The stones to tell Chicago to their faces why he fired their boy. 

I'm not Tony's biggest fan, but fair play to him here

18 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Classy move, Mr. Khan. :grin: Who is AEW's biggest star now that CM Punk is gone? :ooh:

I'd say Mox but let the guy take his vacation already

If you ask me, either Bryan Danielson or Adam Cole (BAY BAY)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone catch the list of WWE Releases? Was a bit surprised regarding a few of the names.

I just saw the list right now: 

IMG_3923.jpeg

On 2023-09-21 at 9:58 PM, StarlightNyars said:

Did anyone catch the list of WWE Releases? Was a bit surprised regarding a few of the names.

I just saw the list right now: 

I'm the saddest about Emma because I feel like we never saw her wrestle on Raw or SmackDown. :blush:

31 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

Just saw that Matt Riddle got released by WWE. 

I've honestly never liked Matt Riddle and I'm so happy that I never have to see him on WWE programming anymore! :yay:

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm the saddest about Emma because I feel like we never saw her wrestle on Raw or SmackDown.

Same, I actually liked her, but they had no idea what to do with her. I think she will go back to influencing/social media.

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've honestly never liked Matt Riddle and I'm so happy that I never have to see him on WWE programming anymore! 

Same. He was too cocky and a jerk from what I've seen.  I recall hearing that the UFC had a bad history with Riddle. So with the merger, they probably pushed to get rid of him with everything that he's been doing lately. That gave them an excuse to release him. Thank goodness that we don't have to see him anymore on WWE, he can go to AEW or something.

Edited by StarlightNyars

18 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Remember that one time Wu Tang Clan was at SummerSlam? 

When will friend of "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes, Stephen Amell make another appearance on WWE TV? 

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

When will friend of "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes, Stephen Amell make another appearance on WWE TV? 

Doubt it. Sounds like he's been digging himself a hole since All In. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Doubt it. Sounds like he's been digging himself a hole since All In. 

That's too bad. What about Matt Cardona? I keep hearing that he's returning to WWE but nothing's happening there.