My First Actual Pony OC - Will Always Be My OC

Darkestblo

Hey Guys,

I have officially finished my first and most-likely final pony oc. Her name is Myristica and she is a pony with a black coat along with a black and purple mane. Her cutie mark is an iron ingot resembling her love for mining, adventure, and iron weapons. Again she loves a good adventure and loves company when going on her trips. 

Here she is:

post-32106-0-09284900-1424187921_thumb.png

My friend helped me out with this by me giving him the originally pony from pony creator v3 then he did an awesome job finalizing it. Hope you guys like the new version of it! Leave comments and suggestions, and if you like it, go ahead and hit that brohoof button! Thanks

- Darkestblo

• Brohoof 8

Myristica?? Cool name...ehy!! Why you don't write a fan fic on yor OC??

I was planning on doing that.

Quite an awesome design and color choice! I like the name "Myristica", too.

Thank you very much. I love the name too.

• Brohoof 1

If I may offer a suggestion, the cutie mark is hard to make out. It would work better if it was a completely different color to her coat, like if it's an iron ingot then why not make it silver? Also, you may want to make purple her primary hair color with hints of black, otherwise half her hair kinda blends in with her head.

• Brohoof 1

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

If I may offer a suggestion, the cutie mark is hard to make out. It would work better if it was a completely different color to her coat, like if it's an iron ingot then why not make it silver? Also, you may want to make purple her primary hair color with hints of black, otherwise half her hair kinda blends in with her head.

I will make it silver. Good idea. Thanks!