Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Mountaineer28

MysticShine

Hey there! :squee: Are there any hobbies you'd like to begin? :fluttershy:

Bonjour! :D

Hmm... I do enjoy writing, but am terrible at finding the time to write. I'd also like to get into making art, but I really don't know how.

• Brohoof 1

What are your favorite MLP episodes?

Fall Weather Friends, Read it and Weep, Dragon Quest, A Canterlot Wedding Parts 1 and 2, Apple Family Reunion, Daring Don't, Flight to the Finish, Rarity Takes Manehattan, Pinkie Apple Pie, Pinkie Pride, and Twilight's Kingdom Parts 1 and 2.

• Brohoof 1

Are you a sports fan of any kind? Do you like any other cartoons?

I'm not the biggest sports fan in the world, but I do enjoy them sometimes. My favorite sport would have to be baseball. My favorite team is the Pittsburgh Pirates. I also like the WVU Mountaineers, since they are the local university.

I don't watch many other cartoons. MLP is just an exception. I enjoy older television shows myself.

Hey,

Can you simplify this for me?

[sin^2 (π/3)Cos^2 (π/3)] + e^iπ + [f'(1) when f(x)=ln x]

(I already know the answer, but I'm bored and want to see you try)

Uh... I have no idea. You've got me stumped there.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just trying to hurt your brain as much as possible  :lol:  (sorry if I actually did hurt it :blush: )

The answer is 1 btw

Math really isn't my strong suit, so any kind of numbers hurt my brain.

I should have guessed 1 then.

Are you planning on attending the University of West Virginia in the future?

Most likely. It's the best school in the state and it's nearby to boot. It's actually West Virginia University by the way. ;) 

What got you interested in MLP?

Are you asking how I found the show, or what made me like it? It doesn't matter. I'll answer both. ;)

I found the show when I was a part of the Spyro the Dragon fandom. I used to read fan fics there, and I got hooked on this one called The Legend of Rune. The author, who's name is Deeth Irteen, was a fan of the show himself, and often posted pony related images on his Deviantart account. One day curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to look it up on Wikipedia. You can guess how it went from there.

As for why I'm interested; I think the characters and the world are very interesting. Things like that will instantly hook me, even if I haven't watched the show before.

Why is your username Mountaineer28?

Well, I couldn't think of anything better, so I just gave myself the name "Mountaineer" because I'm from West Virginia. The local college team is the mountaineers... so yeah. The 28 comes from the date of my birth, which is January 28th.

• Brohoof 2