gaming Mass Effect: Final boss fight? [SPOILERS]

CosmicHooves

So I'm at the ending of Mass Effect right?

Saren just turned all OP and now I have to fight him.

2 hours later I'm screaming at my monitor because I just can't seem to fucking beat him.

I looked up a shit load of tutorials, none which helped.

They kept on telling me "throw everything you have at him".

That would be nice if everything I threw at him didn't fucking miss.

All I have is guns.

No Lift abilities or anything.

Just guns.

Powerful, but really not accurate.

So that's why I keep missing.

Oh my partners?

You mean Tali and the blue chick?

They both die half way into the battle.

And I eventually do to.

So what the HELL am I supposed to do in order to kill Saren?

What guns are you using against him? I had a little trouble against him but I just had to stick with it. There really isn't too much t it for a tutorial the dude is just fast and annoying. Also do have any med to revive your comrades when they fall?

post-15132-0-54339000-1426217384.png

You need a reliable way to get rid of his shielding, because he has a ton of it. Tech or biotic abilities should do. If you have Tali with you, use overload. You probably want accurate guns too, because he jumps all over the place.

The first Mass Effect isn't exactly know for its great combat. Isn't much more in the way of advice I can give you other than to keep whittling away his health and try to dodge his shit. 

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 4

29q1lx3.jpg

Like Banul said, use Tali's overcharge as much as possible.

I think I actually beat Saren on the first or 2nd time through using Garrus and Tali, so I recommend using those two, particularly Tali, as she is very helpful in this battle :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

That's...rather suprising thing to read, what difficulty level do You play on? :o

I was playing on normal difficulty level with Tali and Liara and assault rifle (the one from spectre gear with X number), colossus (or titan, overall, the best armor) with X number and overall mostly best gear availible and Saren did not stand a chance. What gear are You using? 

Also if possible go with renegade or paragon dialogue option. It saves You from one fight entirely :P

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg