Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Were Trapped As A Pony In Equestria

Zantetsuken

If I were stuck in Equestria, honestly I'd probably be a lot happier of a person (Or pony in that case). The ponies just seem to live such a care free life, doing what they please whenever they want! Of course, that's everyone's dream. Plus, I'd be able to hang out with characters from the show, and I mean who doesn't wanna do that? 

I would feel scared as i wouldn't know where i am, and after realizing i would like to be there, but after thinking i would realize that now i wwouldnt have the things i owned as a human so i would be sad and happy at the same time, also the fact that i would miss my family ;-;

I would probably be surprised at first, then I'd dance around like a giddy little school girl.

I'd have difficulty adjusting to the hooves, and writing with my mouth, unless I was a unicorn.

I would also be pretty sad about abruptly disappearing without my family knowing where I went.

Well, first off I'd assume it's a lucid dream, but then end up smacking myself (somehow, I guess the side of the hoof can be used to smack oneself) and realizing I'm awake. There would probably end up being some depression due to never being able to see my family or friends again but I'd eventually try to make due by making new friends and moving on.

I don't know. I'd perhaps be happy the very first moment I'm there because my excitement would overwhelm any thought or desire of my original life. Within a day however I'd probably begin to realize everything that I no longer have or am as it was in the human world. So, it depends really. ^^

Well first, cry lots. Like srsly, I just got pulled from my friends and family, with not hope of seeing'em ever again! Dats cryin' material. Now I'm assuming that we enter Equestria as our favorite pony race, so I'd enter as a pegasus. I'm also assuming I appear in Ponyville. So, the first thing I do is seek government assistance. Considering I'd be both unemployed and homeless, I'd certainly need it! So I probably end up with an apartment and working at Pony-Mart for a while. During this time, I figure out how my wings and pegasi weather control works, then do everything I can to get myself of the weather team!

Probably freak out a bit before realizing the unbelievable power I now have.

Every secret of every pony in the show is now known to me, I know exactly what they've done in situations that were either meant to be private or covered up. Add a hint of deception and the admittedly present gullibility of the Equestians and well... The possibilities are endless, I'd probably end up not using them for anything particularly malicious but I can't deny how I'd relish the feeling just a tiny bit.

This is something I have thought about many a time.

Ideally, I am a unicorn and equestria has modern technology similar to our own. I have my own vision of how equestria would be if it were a real place.

At first, I would be sad, missing my family and friends. A part of me would be happy though, a new world to learn about, and a new opportunity to make something of myself, the economy being much better than back home.

Do I see myself as being extremely successful, probably not, but i could make a comfortable living.

Hopefully I could find Twilight Sparkle, and she could educate me on equestrian customs and history.

As for how I got there, well, unless there was a way to prove that I was from another world to her, i would just say im from another part of the world. Maybe i could end up befriending her, maybe more.