Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Were Trapped As A Pony In Equestria

Zantetsuken

I hope this is the right kind of thread for this post and I'm sure it has been made before but

How would you react if you want to bed one night as a human then you woke up as a pony in Equestria the next day?

What would your reaction be to finding out that you would be stuck there for the rest of you life? Cause there is no way to get you back to earth as a human even with alicorn magic.

and lets pretend those portals from EQG don't exist. 

This question always gets interesting results and I haven't posted anything here yet soooooooooooooooo...

• Brohoof 2

I would start out being scared. Then I would have fun thinking it's a dream. After realizing it isn't a dream, I may go through a phase where I'm extremely happy. Then I may become depressed because living in Equestria wasn't as great as I thought it would be.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm... you say trapped and stuck as though one would be anxious to leave. Within this hypothetical scenario, I would first be inclined to believe I was having the most vivid dream of my life. Eventually though I would become aware simply by how lasting this "dream" appeared, that it was something else. I would probably conclude I was in a coma... or dead? In either case, I would savor my vacation from the ever demanding human world.

Aside from that fate being completely AWESOME, it might be upsetting at first for me  :( think about it, you wouldn't even have a chance to say goodbye to friends and family, you'll be in a completely alien environment and in a new body you'd have to get used to.

I'd be excited at first, but pretty depressed when I find out Celestia couldn't send me back...

But absolutely no way to get back? No way that would be the case.

In life (and ESPECIALLY in Equestria), friendship is the ultimate strength. My unbreakable bonds with my friends in real life would perform what the alicorns couldn't. Nothing could ever separate me from my friends, and in the end it would guide me home, no matter how impossible it may seem. Friendship is magic, yet it is so much more as well.

(sees the replies so far) you know funny story...
I long time ago I made this very same thread on another pony forum and some of the answers there said they would kill themselves if they woke up in this situation... pretty extreme I guess I am happy I haven't seen any answers like that from here yet 

Anyway as for my reaction I would be... very scared mainly cause I would be in a place I don't know. Upon finding out I would be stuck as a pony for the rest of my life I would most likely have another emotional breakdown. It would be hard trying to readjust. 

I would spend a few days in whatever house I woke up in to adjust to my new anatomy as well as special abilities if I were unicorn or Pegasus, since I'm young I probably wouldn't have a Cutie Mark so I would join CMC and just have a good time and try not to give away that I'm human! :)

I watched this video explaining how the Equestria we see in MLP is the alternate Equestria while the "alternate" one we see in the Reflections arc is the real one. So that would mean the Mane Six is evil if we went to that one. It would depend what Equestria we go to. 

like most people I'd be shocked and panicked at what a life I left behind....

then come to accept my fate and make the best of it....

I would try to learn magic like my OC and then I would sell my services to those who needed it...

If I was a pegasus then I wold just say "the hell with it" and live out my life as an awesome pony, possibly race Dashie and just chill. B)

Though I guess being a unicorn wouldn't be bad either, though IMO being an earth pony may suck a bit... :blush:

Since most of my OCs are mares, the initial gender bender will be the first wall to deal with. After I adjust and get use to both the change of gender and world, then I'll admit, I my end up enjoying my life as a pony in a world separated from the universe that I enjoyed less. The things I'd do as a pony will become second nature and I would be part of the community.

I do the hypnoponies stuff almost every night simply to get as close to being there as possible. I would relish every second. The ponies are far nicer than humans and their world is full of magic and wonder. Also, as a pony you could "just travel" with nothing more than a saddle bag and a few bits. Eat grass if you ran out of food money. Schedule when you headed out for the next town, as to not conflict with the pegasi weather schedule so no need for a tent. Completely care free! Try doing that as a human... You would be dead in 3 days.

Also, Fluttershy is there.... Just sayin'

• Brohoof 4

There would much melting down and freaking out if I were to suddenly wake up as a Pony! After all, what is reality if you suddenly lost your hands and now had hooves to work with?

But I'd eventually get used to being a Pony, as I'd see there was no real choice. As for trying to meet the Mane6? I'm gonna buck the trend (see what I did there?), and leave them be; they'll be too busy saving Equestria to bother with lil' ol' me! If we run into each other, fantastic, but if not, oh well. No harm done.

Depending on a few things, I'd be either happy or sad.

Happy and wanting to stay:

If I'm female. If I'm a Uni. If I'm my character. Any combination of these would be fine, even if I'm not female.

Sad and wanting to leave:

If I'm male. If I'm any other race but Uni. If the M6 hate me for any reason.

Well, that's my answer.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

To say the least I would be pretty freaked out, and somewhat upset as losing out on my favorite hobbies and good friends would hurt...

...but as with any major life change I would grow to adapt and live in the world, and maybe even enjoy it. :)

I've ran into this before in a lucid dream. I was a little freaked out at first but after awhile i got use to it and want about it like i was always there. Although finding out it was a dream helped out. But even if it happened in real sense, i think i would cope with it the same way. SSDD